Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -DavneetKaur-

ok this is such a wonderful post hema...i am seriously in love with it...but even i would like to dedicate a song for our shiv-sati 

kehte hai khuda ne is jahan mein sabhi ke liye
kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisi ke liye
tera milna hai us rab ka ishara mano mujhko
 banaya tere jaise hi kisi k liye

kuch to hai tujhe raabta
kuch to hai tujhe raabta

kaise hum jane hume kya pata 
kuch to hai tujhse raabta
tu hamsafar hai phir kya fikar hai 
jeene ki wajeh yahi hai  marna issi k liye

this song totally goes to them seriously...the way they acted yesterday reminded me of this song:)

WOW dear ..thats so fitting song yes..I loved it too Thank you so much..🤗I am glad you loved my post..you all are great writers so to get a nod from you all is ..just awesome..😳All credit to my maddess of Mohit & Mouni..aka Mahadev Sati..😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Nice post Hema😃
Shivji is God, when he himself is controlling his emotions not letting his present get affected by future indications, then who are we to bother. When time comes you will raelise about it then you will act accordingly was so well portrayed by that vulacno eruptionin his mind, yet he remained calm. It was wonderful scene👏

Meenu my dearest friend ..philosopher & guide..Thank you so much..🤗You are younger to me..but look at me so jumping like a teenager & you so calm & composed like Mahadev..dont yu think I have ..just lost it..😆Love your words always..👏
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: gunkesari

i wish i had words to describe how i am feeling after reading this post...you are simply amazing🤗honestly i hav been so upset for some days now as they continually hark at the inevitable debacle about to be faced by shiv and sati😭 but this post is a relief honestly it has lifted my mood.

Awww..😳that was so so sos sweet of you to say .🤗.such words thank you so much dear..I am glad I could help you come out of pain a bit..dont worry we will have pleanty of SHIVSATI moments to sherish for teh whole lifetime..lest not break our heads about future now..🤗
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Meenu my dearest friend ..philosopher & guide..Thank you so much..🤗You are younger to me..but look at me so jumping like a teenager & you so calm & composed like Mahadev..dont yu think I have ..just lost it..😆Love your words always..👏
[/QUOTE]
 Hema Philosopher & Guide are quite heavy & boring words, your posts are innocent compared to them🤣
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post dear,  loved shivji/sati convo  and shivji loves his sati so much u could also see his pain in his eyes he's allready in pain of losing sati  u know because he can see the future. omg!! i felt so bad for him.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Hema Philosopher & Guide are quite heavy & boring words, your posts are innocent compared to them🤣[/QUOTE]

ha ha..sorry but felt like..using..yup quite heavy words..Boring ehh...will make sure those never come back in my posts ever..😆😆🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

Nice post dear,  loved shivji/sati convo  and shivji loves his sati so much u could also see his pain in his eyes he's allready in pain of losing sati  u know because he can see the future. omg!! i felt so bad for him.

Love you Reshu & thank you as always..🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Killer_Shark

HAhA ME first me first

First of all*Bows* Man Kudos to u...after doing so much work still u come reply to posts make posts (Touch wood)...Great yaar ..seriously main toh ahee aise lazy hoon...patana kya hogaa..😳

So ua self proclaimed besharam..in that case lets put some nice name to this pagal pan of Mouni n Mohit-Wa..umm..kya lagaonn hmm...yep M&M-aholics!!! err😛 hows it😳

You bet Mohitwa ka toh jawaab nai...he is Excellent in that👏..how he changed his serene expression to a umm hurt expression in fear of what was lined up for Sati in the future. So very true..each word u said!

We see such great divine love yaar...Mahadev is kaaldarshi and probably he might have seen the future of Sati and he has given her the rights of taking decisions on his behalf too..which i guess was ON purpose..May be he was waiting to see how things happened..just a change of decision can turn things over drastically..may be Sati would take a practical decision rather than emotional ..Shiva must have thought that!!
The Pain in his eyes showed a great catastrophe that lied ahead of their lives.

Awesome eppy it was...except for Daksha's ignorance...but all these where stepping stones of Sati's end😭

SIAAA..!! thank you for those pepping words.🤗.Thank you..Means so much to me..I swear..🤗Oh that M & M -aholics..is perfect..👏😍❤️ YUp sia he di on purpose ..with immediate effect ..because he also must have seen Daksh coming to ask him of becoming a ghar jamai also..😆but yes there was that darkest future which he knows..& always wants to avoid thinking of it but he has to be prepared for it also..GOSH..what a deadly situation fo rhim..yaar ..awww..😭