India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

I WAS JUST THINKING......

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged
hey guys i was just thinking that i think in India Disha has fell in luv wid DK, so plz answer these question's and label them 1, 2 and 3 like i do and giv ur answers!!

1.) If DK said to Disha i luv u in exatly the same way he did b4 that romantically wat wud she say YES/NO plz go in detail!!

2.) If DK asked Disha to spend the night with him what wud she say considering that know she has kind of fell in luv wid her!!! He did ask her b4 if ne1 remembers when he declared his luv 4 her!! again considering she know luvs him!! YES/NO plz go in detail!!

3.) Just say that DK had asked Disha really romantically like on one of those night when Disha is really remebering him and is impressed by somefink he done!!! and also he asked her as romantically as he did when he declared his luv 4 her!! YES/NO and plz go in detail!!

They are sweet questions and shud hav interesting answers to wat u think will happen!!!And it shud also have a tint of reality init!!

Luv Mad!!

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged
okay to start u all off here is my answers well,

1.) if DK has said to Disha i luv u she wud probably turn around and be a bit confused but then, turn around and give him one of those lectures but a gud 1 saying how he has transformed into a gud person and somthing like my heart kept asking me do i luv u and stuff but, i kept avoiding the question today i will answer it and it will be that b4 the definition i had about u is completely different to the one i hav now and i am sure u hav changed 2 be a gud person and be a gud hubby!! I dont know from when i hav feelings about u but i hav realised that i luv u and i will not let my this luv slip out of my hands and i am happily saying I LUV U DK!!

WOW

2.) If DK asks Disha to spend the night i wud hope she says yes but my mind says she will say no!! WAT A IDIOT!!
LETS GO WID MY PREDICTION!!
okay so DK just generally says Disha plz aaj raat tum mere kamre mein ruk jao LOL!! (GENERAALY) DK will be all luvy dovey wid her and she will melt like a candle!! He will say i luv u and stuff and then he will touch her face and then ohooh aaahhh!! LOL

3.) Okay if DK says to her really sweetly will u mari me agine Disha i bet u she will say YYYYEEESSSS!!! and she will also say i know u hav transformed and can keep me hapi and so i wud be honoured to mari u AGEN!!!

LOL!!

that was fun predicting the future!!

Luv mad hope u enjoyed it and plz post ur own views!!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top