Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

DOTW:16th to 29th Apr - Mona's next step and...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Hello All!!!

I'm here again with DOTW for the week 16th to 29th April, 2012.

We are relieved after the truth came out. and i know many of u,
just like me, have liked Embarrassed the slap given to Pradeep Clap.

Ok till now all is well. but what next??? Ouch

So i have thought to make the prediction for the next upcoming episode. let us discuss what all we feel is going to happen next. and what we want to see in the show. What is Mona's next step? so here are my questions again. Embarrassed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. What will be Mona's next step?
2. What will be Pradeep's reaction as per the precap? Will he able to understand what his in-laws and parents are saying?
3. What do u think Mona must do now?
4. Do u think she can forgive all those who knows the truth but didn't reveal abt that?
5. What have happened if Mona has known abt the truth in the start itself? She had forgiven Pradeep and give a break for Anushka's intentions or Sacrificed Pradeep and led a independent life?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope there aren't any repetitive and boring questions Embarrassed

Please... participate in the discussions and share ur views with us.

Happy and healthy discussions to all. Embarrassed

Edited by swethasyam08 - 16 April 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rima001DashingCuteJazzrups2408Priyank.Magical_KaShshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW:16th to 29th Apr - Mona's next step and..." in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
please guys do share ur views and participate in the discussions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rups2408Magical_KaSh

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
have been really busy past few weeks swetha.. wil post my pov soon on this.. sorry for not being active.. but the show was also not going great.. now i hope it maintains its mark..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08Magical_KaSh

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
yeah that's ok Dear!!

todat it was hectic for me too; and didn't get time to PM abt WU. finally was free so did it somehow Embarrassed

yeah the show was not going good till date,

so wasn't sure what to take for DOTW.

finally we got the nice slap wala episode so decided to post the topic here after. LOL

me too will post my take later. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_KaSh

ZehraB

Groupbie

ZehraB

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
First Pradeep is likely to want to 'improve his career' - but the self centred Anoushka versus Mona  will become clear as he tries to separate - this is my prediction- yes he was always thinking Mona had no time for him but truth will out- he loved Anoushka as a student and Mona as a wife so there are competing truths and in the end Mona will be the one- but he has to learn the hard way (I hope)

swethasyam08

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I think Pradeep's parents and in-laws will try to patch up things between Mona and Pradeep, for once, Pradeep might also listen and try to start a new life lekin that Censored Anushkha will never let that happen

If Pradeep continues to meet Anushkha, she will try and create more distance between Mona and Pradeep, so first and foremost, Pradeep should stop meeting her,

As far as Mona's next step goes, it will be very very difficult for her to forget her husband's deeds but yes she will definitely think of the 3 children and may try to give another chance

I really want Vineet or Anushkha's mom to come in now and teach some good things to Anushkha

This EMA track should end now instead of dragging it which will just make the show loose it's charm if it continues

swethasyam08

dsylvia

dsylvia

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
my POV is that the story will go on as :

Pradeep will want to take advantage of the situation and walk out, MCP that he is, will mann hi mann gloat that Mona could not have given him a better opportunity, imagining that life with Anoushka will give him all that he has ever wanted in his life, status, money, etc.

Once Anoushka knows that Pradeep is now with her, she will start treating him badly, 1. because he has no where else to go. 2. because if he could walk away from a 12 year marriage, he could do it again.

Where Pradeep once lived on being waited on, will now have to start waiting on every beck and call of Anoushka... (well am I so happy, just thinking this)

Mona's in laws will be with her, and support her in  her decision to kick Pradeep out of their lives, to gather her strength and eventually become very successful. She will show what a woman of substance she is.

Since this is a family oriented show, she will delicately explain the children of the situation, and to respect him as their father, but highlighting the fact to side only with those who are with the Truth.

Mona's parents, are at a very emotional stage, will plead with SIL, only so that they are able maintain their place in society. They do not mind reducing their daughter's plight or worth.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolbirdLUTHFIYA01swethasyam08

bluesoni

Groupbie

bluesoni

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
either pradeep will want to get back together with mona but mona will disagree and tell him to go away OR pradeep will start living with anushka and mona will become a career woman. OR anuskha will stop giving pradeep attension when he is living with her and then he will start missing mona. kush nahi keh saktae...

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.