Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

gudirshah1950mjbapanaubhandarimrvlsmedhsKushi27gemini3630habsfanAMSTeshachbeej81smile365daysBsankbaliehjarianmilwebnanimonu711pearldesaiivanta29kwebbelsweetjatti01cloudzval0822HridimahalaxmikHeenapheartsmartdgandhi777A HUGE FANdirk41bostanianviraf4uAnfalsushavviWestwicksinipillaiameetasingh4prefix3moharikafanjolly_flPedaamritabirene_cnaj7cherieLoverpoo_supij&b84sihukoptypbipsovaltineLoveTVShowsblytonanna44Jess.bsingapurynidhi2013Priyank.Magical_KaShDJ..Ms.S.K.shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:16/4 - Mona slaps Pradeep;Truth revealed to all" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashdeokant

Groupbie

ashdeokant

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
THANK YOU.

Edited by ashdeokant - 16 April 2012 at 11:31am

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
done with the update!!

such a heart touching performance by Mona Clap finally i loved to see her slapping Pradeep.

Stupid guy went to Anushka ans said all that. she happy with happened and saying that now Mona will find a way for herself Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANrups2408shanti05

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

done with the update!!

such a heart touching performance by Mona Clap finally i loved to see her slapping Pradeep.

Stupid guy went to Anushka ans said all that. she happy with happened and saying that now Mona will find a way for herself Angry

Agree with you Swethaa.. awesome acting by Mona...had tears in my eyes... but i loved her slapping the slime ball... bas 3-4 aur chaate maar deti... i am keeping my fingers crossed that cvs dontmess up her role by making her take pradeep back in her life..

as for anushka.. well woh tou khush hi hogi... no other expectations from her...Angry

but i am a bit confused with Pradeep.. he seemed like he wanted to be his family as well as with anushka..Confused i hope anushka keeps her claws on him. and leave Mona alone...

and hey.. thanks for the update.. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonswethasyam08

tinag2001

tinag2001

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
It is strange that after all the hungama where Mona slaps Pradeep in front of all, he could slip away and go to the hospital to meet Anushka,

How did anyone at home even allow him to go without answering their questions..??

Also, Pradeep looks like a fool to be sitting in the hospital , when he has the complete knowledge that the entire incident can lead to a severe mental shock and breakdown for his  wife.

Also his children are with their Mom sad and shocked by the events.

Which Dad can leave his children in this state and hop over to the hospital to be at the bedside of his new found Anushka ??

Can he even be trusted with a normal brain ??  Confused

And now, his dad calls him home in a polite voice.  Disapprove

I'd say, the softer they get with Pradeep from now on, the worst he is going to behave with Mona, as it will  give him the courage to do whatever he likes. Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anfalrups2408noor321blytonswethasyam08Ms.S.K.

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Yeah Rupali i agree with u. she must have slapped few more to him.

but i felt like doing this to both Anushka n Pradeep. AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rups2408

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

Yeah Rupali i agree with u. she must have slapped few more to him.

but i felt like doing this to both Anushka n Pradeep. AngryAngryAngry

anushka toh came  late Swetha...more dandaas to pradeep coz he very well was aware of his slipping and continued to do so to pamper himself and his male ego...Angry

anushka ko bhi dande padne chahiye.. but not more than pradeep..she does not even know what it is to have a loving family..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

littlemastero

Groupbie

littlemastero

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
2 from my side also. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rups2408blytonswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.