Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

IF you were Kripa.............

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
and truly loved Angad , what would you do to change him?Would you stand by him? Would you give up?Think it over.

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kool*kariya* thumbnail

well if i truly loved him den i would stand by him..............teach him da meaning and feeling of being in love and da happiness revolved around love..................get him 2 change his bad habits ( drinking, late nite, girls???)

i'll get him to love me bac twice da amount i do!!!!!😳

kariya!

usa_girl0021 thumbnail
 i like everything about him so i would not change anything he is just perfect
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah, if i were to be kripa, then i would stand by angad and teach him the meaning of living life with emotions. and teaching him to be a non alcholic and a better person. although she is doing the right thing by hating him, thats how she is teaching him to be loyal more.
rano thumbnail
Kripa has been in love with the image of Angad the star, not Angad the man... and these two are different people. if I were Kripa, i would try to know Angad the man, and try to slowly make him feel genuinely loved and appreciated. Genuine Love and Affection from his own parents is quite lacking, which maybe the reason he behaves as he does. Kripa should be more mature if she really loves him;in life, no one is perfect, but one learns to accept the kamzorias of people we truly love.
sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

althou its the very 'bad' image that makes him the more attractive ...i wud thru my own experience n values get him 2 appreciate ppl ...n value their meanings ...which in effect wud allow him 2 love n believe in love 😊 ...kripa's fustration is understandable ...she had expected him 2 b something he's in fact not ...n the fault lies in angad as he himself has potrayed himself falsely  ...nonetheless, another form of angad appears 2 b surfacing ...n can b found completely with a lil bit of support n hard-work ...which 1 wud need 2 do if 1 is 2 help another become a better person ...

...however we must not 4get that 1 cannot help some1 become a better person unless they 2 want 2 do so ...so if once having understood that love exists ...angad wants that ...then he will without the need 2 ask leave his bad habits

...after all 'behind every successful man there is a woman' ...n 4 angad it'll b kripa! 😃

Edited by sugar sweet - 19 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Girls, you truly rock! At least you'll be more understanding towards your men going by the responses you have given to my question.😊 Kripa should learn a thing or two from you people.

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.