Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Written Update 16th April 2012

Rams3697 Goldie
Rams3697
Rams3697

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Indu is shocked to see Saanchi's transformation...he deosn't believe at first that he is seeing sanchi.  Saanchi feels uncomfortable when a group of students misbehave with her but  seeing indu there she says to them if they want to give a compliment they can give. Indu gets furious and have moist eyes. Sanchi feels very scared and uncomfortable and shares it with mehek after going into the classroom...mehek consoles her by saying that indu's mom is so true in estimating how indu gets away from her...as her plan is working.

Indu feels bad about why sanchi is behaving like this...his friends say to forget her. Indu says that  he fnds her as a stranger now and says that he will go and talk to sanchi. Many students who never attended classes will come to class and keep on eyeing sanchi...sanchi feels uncomfortable.Professor Shukla taunts Saanchi and makes fun of her...she first feels very bad...but seeing indu at the classroom door sanchi threatens Shukla that she will lodge a complaint against him for harassing her. Indu sees all this and gets more furious...he asks shukla and all students to leave. Indu says to sanchi that he has no right over her to ask anything...but he cann't stay away from asking it as he loves her. ndu asks why is she behaving like this and where has her shyness and culture gone away. Saanchi snaps at Indu and asks him to stay away from her...and says she will do what she want. Indu gets more furious and walks out of the classroom.

Precap : Indu will be drunken (he will be with his friends at the canteen)..he sees sanchi and goes to her...sanchi says that how could she be away from him...indu says that he knows she will come.

Edited by ramya3697 - 16 April 2012 at 9:33am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1dent4uivanta29laddooWestwicksweet_bhankiJay Deolsuki11_mahi_bluedreamz953nikhilageetl0veyDreamygal301sallu_lover

nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
thanks for the great update RamyaSmile
ps_ilu Senior Member
ps_ilu
ps_ilu

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Thanks!
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.Smile

Can't wait to see the episode!
suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

I Hated today's epi! Seems CV's weren't just happy with butchering Indu's character, they now started ruining Sanchi's too! How dumb can you get when you start telling creeps to pay you compliments in public?!
Yeah fine she was doing it for Indu's benefit, but Indu isn't always going to be there, and the next time Sanchi runs into that pervert he'll have plenty more 'compliments' for her to listen too.

And who else wanted to slap Sanchi when she was bragging, yes bragging about how Indu would, salute her! W*F why would he salute you Sanchi?! Who the hell does she think she is?! No matter what she says I think the power that she holds over Indu has gone to her head!

More smirks from Mahak too today as well. Has anyone ever seen an epi where that girl hasn't been shown to be smirking? You would think after getting her own heart broken she, might have some pity for Indu who is in the same boat. Instead she seems to enjoy watching him suffer. Then again he did try and have her fingers cut off.

The only semi-decent part of today's epi was Indu with his boys, talking about why Sanchi was behaving and dressing the way she was. Rolf their suggestions were hilarious! Plus how sweet was guddo when he was talking about how he truly, from the heart had accepted Sanchi as his Bhabbiji?
Also although I really am beginning to hate them, I liked the part where mahak held Sanchi's hand today, to give her some support. It's nice to see that both Indu and Sanchi have true friends in their lives.

The only thing that is keeping me positive during this lame, stupid track is, the fact that in Star Parivaar ka Tyohaar, Sanchi and Indu were shown romancing each other, and everyone referred to them as a romantic Jodi.

CV'S seriously need to get their act together. I mean what are we going to see next? Sanchi romancing some random guy in front of Indu? Hell why don't they just show her organising and entering a bikini competition at the university! All in the name of 'saving' her and her families' self-respect, as of course marrying Indu would seriously tarnish it!

Like I said Sanchi Is Miss. Dumb and getting Freakin Dumber by the Day!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.madanikeJay Deol

Jay Deol Goldie
Jay Deol
Jay Deol

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=suki11]

Thanks for the update!

I Hated today's epi! Seems CV's weren't just happy with butchering Indu's character, they now started ruining Sanchi's too! How dumb can you get when you start telling creeps to pay you compliments in public?!
Yeah fine she was doing it for Indu's benefit, but Indu isn't always going to be there, and the next time Sanchi runs into that pervert he'll have plenty more 'compliments' for her to listen too.

And who else wanted to slap Sanchi when she was bragging, yes bragging about how Indu would, salute her! W*F why would he salute you Sanchi?! Who the hell does she think she is?! No matter what she says I think the power that she holds over Indu has gone to her head!

More smirks from Mahak too today as well. Has anyone ever seen an epi where that girl hasn't been shown to be smirking? You would think after getting her own heart broken she, might have some pity for Indu who is in the same boat. Instead she seems to enjoy watching him suffer. Then again he did try and have her fingers cut off.

The only semi-decent part of today's epi was Indu with his boys, talking about why Sanchi was behaving and dressing the way she was. Rolf their suggestions were hilarious! Plus how sweet was guddo when he was talking about how he truly, from the heart had accepted Sanchi as his Bhabbiji?
Also although I really am beginning to hate them, I liked the part where mahak held Sanchi's hand today, to give her some support. It's nice to see that both Indu and Sanchi have true friends in their lives.

The only thing that is keeping me positive during this lame, stupid track is, the fact that in Star Parivaar ka Tyohaar, Sanchi and Indu were shown romancing each other, and everyone referred to them as a romantic Jodi.

CV'S seriously need to get their act together. I mean what are we going to see next? Sanchi romancing some random guy in front of Indu? Hell why don't they just show her organising and entering a bikini competition at the university! All in the name of 'saving' her and her families' self-respect, as of course marrying Indu would seriously tarnish it!

Like I said Sanchi Is Miss. Dumb and getting Freakin Dumber by the Day!

Hi Suki11

You have done it again - I agree with everything you said.ClapClapClapClap

Jay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11

Jay Deol Goldie
Jay Deol
Jay Deol

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
thanks Ramya for the update 
Jay Deol analysis of today's episode:--

Dumbbo Sanchi is getting dumber and dumber by the minute.  Are we supposed to feel sorry for her? well I don't (sorry if you are a fan ) I just hate her more and more and that  mehak too.  I know that Cutie's mom put her up to this but - I still hate her.

Dumbo was dressed for nightclub not university.  AngryAngryAngry

That precap - he is talking to that Roop but seeing Dumbo instead. That Roop is either gonna imagine or dream a song sequence where Cutie is looking damn hot - I just can't wait to see him dance. finally some entertainment even not with Dumbo but I don't care any more.

He was  brilliant in Star privaar tyohaar on 'sunday - infact he stole the show and his entry was mindblowing, he looked hot in red and him wearing those sandals was funnyLOLLOL
the eye staring bit was romantic...  INSA looked cute but unfortunately we don't get that in RJN.

All we have in RJN is HATE AND MORE HATE.  I mean she hates him and now he is gonna start hate her -- so more HATE.

In all the other serials there are love stories only this has HATE story instead.

sorry guys I am just going on too much.

Jay

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikesuki11

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dear!!Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index