Aasman Se Aage

Apurva .Dev chopra Appreciation Thread.. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 36

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

Apurva is a brilliant actor. i too liked his acting in bidaai as Anmol.

in this show he is very different and the dialogue delivery, or his dressing or his spects or what ever is just too good and cannot describe in one word. Clap

counting days for the show to air. Embarrassed

I too loved his role more as it was his first maha positive role and he was maha impressive Clap in it .Big smile. Now Yes time for another role another character to switch to Smile.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24swethasyam08krithikasshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apurva .Dev chopra Appreciation Thread.. (Page 4)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Swetha count on us who have flocked from bidaaii forum to Asa
Apurva as anmol was the most selfless character played on Indian television Clap
There has never been a character like that before and if there may be one it will be secondary as he as already set the stage with it.
Now seeing him back on television after 1.5 years with a newly fabricated one of its kind role for him is again a treat for us just waiting for the show to air and see him as dc Clap

saveeta24asdpsanmolswethasyam08krithikas

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
@Rekha n Shanti!! i agree with u both. he indeed set a new trend of his own in acting and the roles he portrayed are also very different. 

asdpsanmolsaveeta24krithikasshanti05

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

@Rekha n Shanti!! i agree with u both. he indeed set a new trend of his own in acting and the roles he portrayed are also very different. 
You are absolutely right... We all are following him from JJKN days and each of his roles are special... Now we all understand why he took up this role... This is an exiciting journey with DC for all of us... Waiting for 23rd...

asdpsanmolsaveeta24swethasyam08shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I want to see him sitting in his cabin and turning around and the cameras on him
Well I am DC Dev Chopra the creator of Aasman Se Aage , Join me in my journey to the world of dreams fame and passion ...Embarrassed

3 more days to go .. Just looking fwd to seeing Apurva back on Television

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24swethasyam08krithikas

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Two days more for the D-Day and the wait  will be over..Aasman se aage the show will hit our TV screen..

The story of aspiring dancers who get their ticket for a reality show aasman se aage..producer..director..judge of the show D.C..Dev chopra..A character portrayed by the charismatic Apurva Agnihotri..

Here is a VM and we can get a glimspe of DEV charisma and attitude playing D.C..

For the promos Apurva as the voiceover  delivered some catchy..captivating dialogues ..harsh reality of what happens when in search of fame..

Dev chopra the one who rules everything and he is the one to make the destiny of these dancers..he will bring some good or bad twist in their lives and among them meenakshi..

Meenakshi a simple innocent girl..a dream.a need and she gets the perfect opportunity to fulfill that dream..to be a dancing star..a stage to dance and in a reality show..

Will her journey be that easy or many hurdles will be  there in her path..will she compromise her values for fame?..once her journey starts we will get our answers..

Dev a man of power and has his own motives..Meenakshi simple..innocent ...two people of poles apart..

Initial phase of the show will be about the reality show..the strategy of Dev..the aspiration of these dancers..their struggle to be in the first 18 contestant and to do their best to be in the finale for the title..

Nothing about a love angle hinted yet in the promos..A fiction without a love angle sounds impossible as its a must because the viewers demand it and its a perfect scenario  to raise the TRPS of a show..will there be a beautiful captivating  tale of love between Dev and Meenakshi?.. Time will tell us as story unfolds..

Are you friends ready for this journey and be with Dev..Meenakshi for Aasman Se Aage..in my case i'm more than ready ..Smile

Edited by saveeta24 - 20 April 2012 at 10:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolswethasyam08krithikasshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
awesome Saveeta.
I will just keep dekthey hi jaoo. Dekthey Hi Jaoo..

His voice his attitude the right factor , He says na kuch achey kuch burey .. So achey will be when he gives the ticket to meenakshi for the Aasman Se Age Ka Kitaab.. The look he gives when she advances towards the fame is somewhere some changes take place Burey hongay since everything cannot be sweet in paradise there is some sourness somewhere so lets see what brings that part...

I am so looking forward to watching DC making his kingdom rules and how he brings the flamboyant charm to the people who will watch him and he plays his moves...

saveeta24swethasyam08krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
WOW Amazing Post Saveeta.Clap

You are increasing my anxiety to watch Apurva .Day Dreaming

Only 3 days more .. I am ready to welcome D.C to my heart.Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

ApoorvaFansaveeta24swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.