Apurva .Dev chopra Appreciation Thread.. - Page 28

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by rekha03

who is saggi?
Rekha Sagittarius

I remember in PPAW he said only SS likes adventure but he also does enjoy maybe after survivor ka josh !

Whatever he said abt the reality shows quite true thats why after watching ASA I wonder a lot watching Indian Idol and now JDJ also...
Apurva I loved the way you are playing the character of DC is amazing, Today sitting on the judges seat and saying the lines so typical of a judges ..

Its a treat to watch you on Television..Your dialogues are extremely well written and rooted to the character you play...

Grey character ( which ur showcased as) with ease, you unfold  many shades of your character, and its flawless, looking forward to what more you have to say to karishma for her performance..

I know DC will always keep a win-win situation.. afterall its his show and his contestants...

Mauha's heart box was next to dcπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago
Heard that ASA is wrapping up on July 13th, I am quite disappointed with the news, I am watching this show for DC (Dev Chopra) and apurva's amazing  work .. The character is so interesting, My request to the PH is please show Dev Chopras personal side. as he has gone through a lot of emotional turmoil, and kept aside his emotional baggage and followed only his dreams..

Apurva I am enjoying ur role as DC. grey , mean whatever  but you are showing a lot of reality in life with pulling out many vibes to shadow the weakness of other people and make them stronger... These qualities you carry, and understanding it is what I find amazing..

after DC I would love to see you in such different roles rooted and make urself as the ruler. ASA a unique concept and the back end drama in reality show is given a new ball game with your one man army workπŸ‘
Apurva Your Work as DC's is amazing, crooked, mean or grey whatever your character describes , You are full time entertainer with your work, and bring out positive energy in people who feel loosing their confidence indirectly...But the sad part is the show will be going off air on July 13th, Will keep watching the twist and turns you pull in with your ideas. I am sure it will be a win -win game at the end for DC and for the one winner who wins the ASA title..

Before all that we wish to see more of Dev Chopra , wonder if the CV's have time for that or the channel can give room to it...

DC is infront of the world but Dev chopra is hidden whom I would love to know ...Hope this character is given maximum footage..

DC rocks !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I want him back fast, Shows can end but offers will keep on coming for this talented actor. Pick one and come back.
We're going to miss you and miss DC and this fab show...😭

Wishing you all the very best with your next project(s)! 
He is very good n nice actor...