Aasman Se Aage

Apurva .Dev chopra Appreciation Thread.. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 36

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Nice thread saveeta Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24asdpsanmolswethasyam08krithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apurva .Dev chopra Appreciation Thread.. (Page 3)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Apoorva is back... that is the greatest happening for me... Apurva is one actor who has both voice and facial expressions in best form... Very few in the industry have the charm he has
I know he will make Dev a household name... Dev Pratap Singh is reminded every time I hear Dev Chopra.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24lidvinzee10asdpsanmolswethasyam08krithikas

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
One of his dialogues
Baas dekthey hi jaoo dekthey hi jaoo dekthey hi jaoo
All the words he coins is music his dialect is amazing he stands out in the scene which cannot be avoided
He is one I the very few who have a package of amazing talent and he is the one who made the cult follwing for small screen so he always comes nmero UNO while the others come later
Dev chopra is having such interesting charactertics a miss me not one and will charm his way to sweep you with his work , I am looking fwd to see apurva as dev again with a higher level of growth in his character Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24lidvinasdpsanmolApoorvaFanswethasyam08krithikas

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Apurva is a brilliant actor. i too liked his acting in bidaai as Anmol.

in this show he is very different and the dialogue delivery, or his dressing or his spects or what ever is just too good and cannot describe in one word. Clap

counting days for the show to air. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24zee10asdpsanmolkrithikas

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
SAw a new promo sticker, Hya is Chamakti duniya mein Meenaxi aapni jahah bana payegi and Rakhi's promo too was typing this the first info out so did not catch much of promo

Edited by rekha03 - 17 April 2012 at 9:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24krithikas

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Dev chopra..D.C...A man who creates his own world and rules it as per his wish...

D.C loves to rule people life..he is the Boss and everyone bows to his wish and command..he can bring twist and turns in people life good or bad ...At the end he is the ruler of his kingdom he has created...

Dev chopra a character with lots of shades and Apu will definitely make it a worth watch one... we know  Apu is choosy about his roles to portray..it should be something that will make  him showcase his talent as an actor be it a short or a lengthy one...must say he has hit the bull's eye once again chosing one of the best avatar to be back on small screen..Playing a complex character and D.C is definitely one..

Edited by saveeta24 - 17 April 2012 at 9:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinasdpsanmolswethasyam08krithikasshanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Savee , one separate post on the Lord speaking at last after 1 1/2 years banta hai . Please do the honours Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24swethasyam08krithikas

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
@rekha...Sure will do it and post it ...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolswethasyam08krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.