Aasman Se Aage

Apurva .Dev chopra Appreciation Thread.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 36

Page 1
Page   of 36
Page 3 Page 36

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

he Will re make Dev a household namee..hai am remembering my fav dev pratap singh uff that guy used to be full of attitude...i want this Dev to have attitude,power and for a change girl should fall for him first for god sake CVs...us ladki ko pehle pyaar hona chahiye...

After such a hot shot producer comes to her doorstep to give entry pass , I hope she is not some stone not to be a bit charmed by Dev Chopra aks DC. LOL. Well last double sided passionate love story of Apu's character we only saw way back in 2006-2007 as DK so his name sake has to have some of those streak in him only DPS used to shout more while DC is more softspoken.Embarrassed

Edited by rekha03 - 16 April 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01saveeta24lidvinpoo_sswethasyam08krithikasshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apurva .Dev chopra Appreciation Thread.. (Page 2)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Apurva an actor of great facial expression..be it in an emotional scene..angry one to a romantic one he emotes with brilliance..

As Dev we have lots of his snapshot by friends..here is one from krithika which says i'm back and i'm the Boss..Smile.

Apurva charisma personified..Day Dreaming

This one there is that softness in his eyes with so many unspoken feeling and wat's going in his thought we dont know...Apu is always too good in expression and  makes his  character so believable..

Apu you will make Dev a household name as you did for Anmol..Clap

What to say Savee , you are back to again charming my heart with your postsClapStar like another charmer.Wink

Edited by rekha03 - 16 April 2012 at 1:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24lidvinpoo_sanizorswethasyam08shanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Saw all the pictures in the gallery but this one picture leaves a question mark ?

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Rekha thats call Dev the enigmatic..

Too hard to understand or interpret this expression..is it anger?..passion in the eyes or  is he seeing defeat?..

Edited by saveeta24 - 16 April 2012 at 1:26pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinpoo_sanizorasdpsanmolswethasyam08krithikasshanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Rekha thats call Dev the enigmatic..

Too hard to understand or interpret this expression..is it anger?..passion in the eyes or  is he seeing defeat?..

Yes I have seen the promo so many times but still unable to predict this expression of his. Why? 

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed Saveeta awesome post I will add my comments later in detail
Glad the forum opened Clap
All I can say is apurva is back yeah baby he is back Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24lidvinpoo_sanizorswethasyam08

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
glad the forum is up.counting days till we see apu again.

saveeta24lidvinpoo_sasdpsanmolkrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post Saveeta.Clap

Thanks for opening it Hug, I always adore your posts in Angini AT .Day Dreaming

Waiting to see our Apurva as Dev  Chopra. Apurva just made me so crazy of him in Bidaai as Anmol. And his scenes with Parul as Ragini were just Beautiful. Still I am finding it hard to move forward from angini ,anmol.

Apurva as D.C completely different from Anmol and will love to see him in this type of role .so dashing ,as boss little cunning who can do anything to raise the TRP's of his show.

I have heard about The Boss Armaan but missed it that time but can't do that mistake this time , just waiting to see as D.C and rock the show.

His Voice itself pulled me to this show ,watching the first promo.

saveeta24lidvinpoo_sasdpsanmolswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.