Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I voted a few times and they have already given a CM rating, very funny and laughable   
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What Can I say

😍
shanti05 thumbnail
Red rimmed glasses... Still in hangover of DC

This was snapped by Zee he just brings the smile on ur face ...😳
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Attitude chopra πŸ˜†
 I dont like persons who shows attitude but I dont know why I just love apu's attitude😍
thanks di for the pic
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful thread saveeta. Apu is back with a bang.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

24th April Epi...From Dev ..DC point of view..

Some will say i'm ruthless..some will  say I'm manipulative ..some will say say I'm incarnation of satan.lucifer..So what..i'm what I am..Nothing has come easy my way.. today I have created a world of my own..i'm the king of this kingdom and I rule it my way..i'm a winner and always be one..

The game has started and I'm absolutely gonna win it again this time..why because i'm the mastermind of this game and all out there are my puppets ..in my hand I hold their destiny in particular the one I have chosen especially as my mohra..my pawn in this game...meenakshi..

Meenakshi slum girl living in poverty and has high dreams to become a star..Good..very good to dream but she does not know every dream comes with a price "Tag"..The bigger the dream the higher the payment..does her dream really impresses me?..Nope what really impresses me is the price she is going to pay for it...what will impress me is how she will one day say I give up...It will be the day My target becomes my T RP puller.sympathy of audiences and meenakshi stays back until the game not over.. I must be impressed of What she will be willing to let go for that fame in the end..

To think am I being evil towards her?..why should I be?..its her dream and kuch paane ke liye kuch to khona parta hein..

Wow DC you are too smart and why wait lets the game begins ...Meenakshi kumar you are already doing your job as my pawn ..Good media coverage of my show because of your helplessness..i'm going to sit and enjoy your journey with lots of twist and turns..Everyone decide their destiny but I'm the decider of your destiny meenakshi kumar ..Its DC'S world and everyone bow to his rules..

Last how can I not praise the acting skills of my all time fav actor APURVA..

Its no doubt you are a talented actor..any roles you come out a winner in them leaving a mark..

Anmol was anmol and you captured my heart instantly but now I'm watching you only as Dev chopra..

As I said before take a Bow apurva as you are doing such an incredible job portraying DC with the "grey" shade brilliantly..As your fan for me what matters is your character .your talent and how you make it believable on screen..no doubt your screenpresence cannot be missed in even a few mins scene .. As DC with all his flaws  its  making you more believable as we are not perfect.. our flaws makes us more human and that's what am seeing in you portraying DC..Great going and well chosen powerful role..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saveeta24

24th April Epi...From Dev ..DC point of view..

we see Meenaxi viewpoint her reasons for doing ASA but DC's viewpoint is imp too and he is right in whatever he is doing, I find him real and extra charming and in no terms grey yet.πŸ˜†

First of all charming Lucifer.😍

Some will say i'm ruthless..some will  say I'm manipulative ..some will say say I'm incarnation of satan.lucifer..So what..i'm what I am..Nothing has come easy my way.. today I have created a world of my own..i'm the king of this kingdom and I rule it my way..i'm a winner and always be one..

yes , Dc is always a winner rest all losers but one day somebody  will come who can challenge you and I am sure that day you will accept defeat gracefully and bow down

The game has started and I'm absolutely gonna win it again this time..why because i'm the mastermind of this game and all out there are my puppets ..in my hand I hold their destiny in particular the one I have chosen especially as my mohra..my pawn in this game...meenakshi..

Meenaxi might seem a pawn now but when you polish her yourself she will shine like a diamond and that day you will be proud, Iam sure.

Meenakshi slum girl living in poverty and has high dreams to become a star..Good..very good to dream but she does not know every dream comes with a price "Tag"..The bigger the dream the higher the payment..does her dream really impresses me?..Nope what really impresses me is the price she is going to pay for it...what will impress me is how she will one day say I give up...It will be the day My target becomes my T RP puller.sympathy of audiences and meenakshi stays back until the game not over.. I must be impressed of What she will be willing to let go for that fame in the end..

She will not let go she will stay rooted and that you will find interesting and somewhere you also have paid a heavy price to chase your dreams and you will not let others also win so easily but I do agree fame comes with a price tag a heavy one and it is not cheap it is very costly

To think am I being evil towards her?..why should I be?..its her dream and kuch paane ke liye kuch to khona parta hein..

Well said DC .πŸ‘

Wow DC you are too smart and why wait lets the game begins ...Meenakshi kumar you are already doing your job as my pawn ..Good media coverage of my show because of your helplessness..i'm going to sit and enjoy your journey with lots of twist and turns..Everyone decide their destiny but I'm the decider of your destiny meenakshi kumar ..Its DC'S world and everyone bow to his rules..

Last how can I not praise the acting skills of my all time fav actor APURVA..

Its no doubt you are a talented actor..any roles you come out a winner in them leaving a mark..

Anmol was anmol and you captured my heart instantly but now I'm watching you only as Dev chopra..

As I said before take a Bow apurva as you are doing such an incredible job portraying DC with the "grey" shade brilliantly..As your fan for me what matters is your character .your talent and how you make it believable on screen..no doubt your screenpresence cannot be missed in even a few mins scene .. As DC with all his flaws  its  making you more believable as we are not perfect.. our flaws makes us more human and that's what am seeing in you portraying DC..Great going and well chosen powerful role..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Savee, Wow Mindblowing post and glad you are back, always give your dose of impressions πŸ‘
Well said β€οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘
I loved reading this bold part the most❀️

Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the cruxs of the show!!

Stardom famous hona is always paying price thr real truth

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
He has a past I feel, DC has something BIG to do with dreams and his dreams played agaisnt something which he had to loose.
rekha02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

He has a past I feel, DC has something BIG to do with dreams and his dreams played agaisnt something which he had to loose.

He has been there and what he said to Meenaxi's Mom was sincere and what  DC is today is the price he paid for the fame he has achieved.😊
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago