Apurva .Dev chopra Appreciation Thread.. - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome Saveeta.
I will just keep dekthey hi jaoo. Dekthey Hi Jaoo..

His voice his attitude the right factor , He says na kuch achey kuch burey .. So achey will be when he gives the ticket to meenakshi for the Aasman Se Age Ka Kitaab.. The look he gives when she advances towards the fame is somewhere some changes take place Burey hongay since everything cannot be sweet in paradise there is some sourness somewhere so lets see what brings that part...

I am so looking forward to watching DC making his kingdom rules and how he brings the flamboyant charm to the people who will watch him and he plays his moves...
WOW Amazing Post Saveeta.👏

You are increasing my anxiety to watch Apurva .😍

Only 3 days more .. I am ready to welcome D.C to my heart.😍❤️😍

Saveeta, your latest update is too good. DC is taking us all into DC World...
Next 3 days is really tough to wait
Its a reality show and focus will be on the producer..director.judge of the show dev chopra..

One snapshot of him that come close to his own words..i'm incarnation of satan..lucifer..

Lucifer..The leader of all Angel and he later  became The Fallen Angel..they say he was very handsome..perfection.. ..his sin his pride.he wanted power.. manipulative. .a little devilness in him..someone who forced people to do things as he wished..when the devil wants to get something out of you ,he does not lie at all..He tells you the exact literal truth  and he let you find your own way to hell..reflects a bit Dev characterisation..how he will manipulate these aspiring dancers life and esp meenakshi who will have to face his trueself as story unfolds  ..But who knows  may be  he bring her downfall or meenakshi  his downfall...A battle of the good..bad  Devil versus sweet  Angel...

Dev chopra and here its like he is saying..i'm the King of my own world and i decide who shall or shall not be part of it ..he is totally charismatic enigmatic personified..

Whereas meenakshi opposite ..she is simplicity..innocence personified..

One day more for the show to begin and take us on a rollercoasterride of  twists and turns in meenakshi's life and one man will bring it D.C..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Incarnation of Lucifer, Satan so there a devilish part in the character but it will be somewhere to be shown as a positive side

Apu said in the press conference that the good and bad side will be shown and yes the dark side will be the reality touch to how fame is weaved
awesome post again Saveeta! 👏

u have explained the exact words what i felt when i was making that siggy. 😛 😆

that killer looks of DC saying and seeing as well - he's seeing how she is getting that appreciations and is happy against his wishes. he is also thinking now i will rule over u and see to it that u will dance over my orders and act according to my instructions. 😆

Meenakshi who is full in her own dreamland thinking that she is reaching her goal and also loves to see the appreciations she is getting.

we cannot say exactly good vs bad as we are told that there will be good side of DC too.

but good intentions will always win over Bad intensions that's what we all learnt or saw too. the thing which is important is the path we are choosing should be good and stick to one's own thoughts and never change for anyone only if it is compulsory and we don't have any other option.

here both DC and Meenakshi has their own thoughts, their own plans, their own intentions - now all we have to know who will win over whom.

i don't know but i have a strong feeling that Meenakshi will over DC, though its tough for her as far as the story line is concerned but fingers crossed 😆

sorry for lamba bashan 😳 😛
one more thing to add is that we are going to see the different shades of AA in this one show.  😍

we will have really big discussions as the episodes begin 😆
@Swetha..love your take ..well written..👏

Dev  will  be a multifaceted character..A blend of good and bad..

Good qualities he will give so many aspring dancers esp meenakshi a chance to get fame but bad  one he will manipulate the show to his own rules..who should win or not..its in his hand..power and rule his own world..

This i totally agree never change for anyone and always chose the right path..though on this path there will be lots of thorns ..my opinion coming from a lower background meenakshi knows what's struggle to survive in poverty..i feel her weakness will be her strength..any obstacles coming her way to acheive her dream she will fight for it.i too have this feeling meenakshi will win over Dev..

As you say lets cross fingers as we will want the changes happenning in Dev  and meenakshi is the one to do it..

The siggy inspired me  and had to pen down these words which goes perfectly with their persona..😊

Definitely we will have lots to share about Dev the enigma and meenakshi the angel ..
Fantastic guys.. Savee and Swetha...

You both have said very well..

I really do not have words to describe... This is the story of Meenakshi's journey so ultimately she may bring the changes in Dev and may see her dream coming true...

Great thoughts and the clock is ticking fast and only one more day to go...