Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
SAw a new promo sticker, Hya is Chamakti duniya mein Meenaxi aapni jahah bana payegi and Rakhi's promo too was typing this the first info out so did not catch much of promo Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dev chopra..D.C...A man who creates his own world and rules it as per his wish...

D.C loves to rule people life..he is the Boss and everyone bows to his wish and command..he can bring twist and turns in people life good or bad ...At the end he is the ruler of his kingdom he has created...

Dev chopra a character with lots of shades and Apu will definitely make it a worth watch one... we know  Apu is choosy about his roles to portray..it should be something that will make  him showcase his talent as an actor be it a short or a lengthy one...must say he has hit the bull's eye once again chosing one of the best avatar to be back on small screen..Playing a complex character and D.C is definitely one..
Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Savee , one separate post on the Lord speaking at last after 1 1/2 years banta hai . Please do the honours 😉
shanaya28 thumbnail
@rekha...Sure will do it and post it ...😊
rekha02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

Apurva is a brilliant actor. i too liked his acting in bidaai as Anmol.

in this show he is very different and the dialogue delivery, or his dressing or his spects or what ever is just too good and cannot describe in one word. 👏

counting days for the show to air. 😳

I too loved his role more as it was his first maha positive role and he was maha impressive 👏 in it .😃. Now Yes time for another role another character to switch to 😊.

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Swetha count on us who have flocked from bidaaii forum to Asa
Apurva as anmol was the most selfless character played on Indian television 👏
There has never been a character like that before and if there may be one it will be secondary as he as already set the stage with it.
Now seeing him back on television after 1.5 years with a newly fabricated one of its kind role for him is again a treat for us just waiting for the show to air and see him as dc 👏
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Rekha n Shanti!! i agree with u both. he indeed set a new trend of his own in acting and the roles he portrayed are also very different. 
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

@Rekha n Shanti!! i agree with u both. he indeed set a new trend of his own in acting and the roles he portrayed are also very different. 

You are absolutely right... We all are following him from JJKN days and each of his roles are special... Now we all understand why he took up this role... This is an exiciting journey with DC for all of us... Waiting for 23rd...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I want to see him sitting in his cabin and turning around and the cameras on him
Well I am DC Dev Chopra the creator of Aasman Se Aage , Join me in my journey to the world of dreams fame and passion ...😳

3 more days to go .. Just looking fwd to seeing Apurva back on Television
shanaya28 thumbnail
Two days more for the D-Day and the wait  will be over..Aasman se aage the show will hit our TV screen..

The story of aspiring dancers who get their ticket for a reality show aasman se aage..producer..director..judge of the show D.C..Dev chopra..A character portrayed by the charismatic Apurva Agnihotri..

Here is a VM and we can get a glimspe of DEV charisma and attitude playing D.C..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWN6yFz24o0[/YOUTUBE]

For the promos Apurva as the voiceover  delivered some catchy..captivating dialogues ..harsh reality of what happens when in search of fame..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK5Z6xNKS_8[/youtube]

Dev chopra the one who rules everything and he is the one to make the destiny of these dancers..he will bring some good or bad twist in their lives and among them meenakshi..

Meenakshi a simple innocent girl..a dream.a need and she gets the perfect opportunity to fulfill that dream..to be a dancing star..a stage to dance and in a reality show..

Will her journey be that easy or many hurdles will be  there in her path..will she compromise her values for fame?..once her journey starts we will get our answers..

Dev a man of power and has his own motives..Meenakshi simple..innocent ...two people of poles apart..

Initial phase of the show will be about the reality show..the strategy of Dev..the aspiration of these dancers..their struggle to be in the first 18 contestant and to do their best to be in the finale for the title..

Nothing about a love angle hinted yet in the promos..A fiction without a love angle sounds impossible as its a must because the viewers demand it and its a perfect scenario  to raise the TRPS of a show..will there be a beautiful captivating  tale of love between Dev and Meenakshi?.. Time will tell us as story unfolds..

Are you friends ready for this journey and be with Dev..Meenakshi for Aasman Se Aage..in my case i'm more than ready ..😊

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago