Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Post all the archieves articles concerning the show
Phir Subah Hogi here.

Edited by KajAnj - 16 April 2012 at 4:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shankar-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Phir Subah Hogi Articles archieves||" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Shocking facts made Varun accept ''Phir Subah Hogi''

Sunday, April 15, 2012 | 11:24:06 AM IST
Shocking facts made Varun accept ''Phir Subah Hogi''

Television actor Varun Badola, who is returning to the small screen after two years, this time as a Thakur, says he was shocked to know that the customs like daughters being forced to serve rich Thakurs still exists in the count

Varun badolaTelevision actor Varun Badola, who is returning to the small screen after two years, this time as a Thakur, says he was shocked to know that the customs like daughters being forced to serve rich Thakurs still exists in the country. That's what prompted him to accept the role.

The 36-year old will be seen playing a rich and powerful man, Thakur Vikram Singh in "Phir Subah Hogi" that goes on air April 17 Zee TV.

The show is about Bedia tribe of Bundelkhand region in Madhya Pradesh and will bring to light a social custom which is said to be still prevailing there. The daughters born in the Bedia family are forced to serve rich Thakurs who have a penchant for young, teenage girls.

"I was shocked when I got to know that in a country like India which has come a long way, such things still exist. But I quite liked my character that is why I agreed for the show," Varun told IANS.

He was last seen in "Gili Gili Gappa" on SAB TV two years back.

Explaining why he stayed away from small screen, he said: "I did not feel like doing television. Moreover, I don't and can't relate myself to the saas baha saga. That is this reason I kept myself away."

After working as an assistant director to Tigmanshu Dhulia, Varun made his acting debut in 1994 in "Banegi Apni Baat" but became popular after Ekta Kapoor's "Koshish Ek Aashaa" and later did shows like "Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chaand", "Astitva Ek Prem Kahani" and "Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein".

Son of veteran theatre actor Vishwa Mohan, Varun says his father is his inspiration.

"I always used to make my father remember his lines and accompanied him to his plays. I was also an active theatre actor in Delhi. I left theatre after moving to Mumbai because I don't relate to the commercial theatres here," he said.

A huge cricket fan, the actor said he was busy playing cricket for Celebrity Cricket League during the break he took from television.

"I was happy playing cricket. I am a huge cricket fan. I wanted to become a cricketer but could not take that dream forward and turn it into reality," said the actor who played under 15 cricket at school level with cricketers like Ajay Jadeja and Murali Kartik.

Married to TV actor Rajeswari Sachdev, the couple was last seen together in dance reality series, "Nach Baliye". They have a one-year-old son Devagya. (source India-forums)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZeetvPSH-Misek-

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

No dieting for Narayani

Friday, April 13, 2012 | 5:00:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 2 Comments
No dieting for Narayani

Television actress Narayani Shastri is a fitness freak but does not believe in dieting.

narayani shastri

Television actress Narayani Shastri is a fitness freak but does not believe in dieting.

"I am a fitness freak, but I don't believe in dieting at all. It is the biggest turn off for me. Workout helps. I wake up at six in the morning and head to the gym," Narayani told IANS.

The 33-year-old is all set to play the protagonist in Zee TV's new show, "Phir Subah Hogi" going on air April 17.

She will be portraying the character of Gulabia, a Raai dancer and said: "I play a Raai dancer in the show. But I did not learn dance for my character. I just saw some some footage of women doing the dance and got the dance steps right."

source India-Forums

-Misek-

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Varun Badola rues lack of quality content on TV

Varun Badola rues lack of quality content on TV New Delhi: Television actor Varun Badola, who is known for his role of a mentally-challenged man in 'Koshish Ek Aashaa', feels that the content of television shows has fallen victim to daily soaps.

"The art of serial-making suffered when television dramas became daily soaps. While shooting for four episodes a month, if the actor was not convinced about a scene he could ask the director for an explanation but now it can't be possible because there is no time," Varun told said.

The actor made his television debut with 1994 TV show 'Banegi Apni Baat'. He was later seen in 'Koshish Ek Aashaa', 'Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand' and 'Astitva...Ek Prem Kahani'. Varun also misses the relaxed environment in which shows were made earlier.

"Earlier working in a show was a peaceful and relaxed experience, which does not exist nowadays. The calm that prevailed over the TV industry vanished the day we got into the daily soap format," said the actor.

Varun will now be seen playing Thakoor Vikram Singh in Zee TV's 'Phir Subah Hogi', a story about the Bedia tribe of Madhya Pradesh's Bundelkhand region. The show goes on air April 17.

IANS
source zeenews.com

Edited by KajAnj - 17 April 2012 at 1:16am

ZeetvPSH-Misek-

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

Shocking facts made Varun accept 'Phir Subah Hogi'

Shocking facts made Varun accept 'Phir Subah Hogi' New Delhi: Television actor Varun Badola, who is returning to the small screen after two years, this time as a Thakur, says he was shocked to know that the customs like daughters being forced to serve rich Thakurs still exists in the country. That's what prompted him to accept the role.

The 36-year old will be seen playing a rich and powerful man, Thakur Vikram Singh in 'Phir Subah Hogi' that goes on air April 17 Zee TV.

The show is about Bedia tribe of Bundelkhand region in Madhya Pradesh and will bring to light a social custom which is said to be still prevailing there. The daughters born in the Bedia family are forced to serve rich Thakurs who have a penchant for young, teenage girls.

"I was shocked when I got to know that in a country like India which has come a long way, such things still exist. But I quite liked my character that is why I agreed for the show," Varun told reporters.

He was last seen in 'Gili Gili Gappa' on Sab TV two years back.

Explaining why he stayed away from small screen, he said: "I did not feel like doing television. Moreover, I don't and can't relate myself to the saas baha saga. That is this reason I kept myself away."

After working as an assistant director to Tigmanshu Dhulia, Varun made his acting debut in 1994 in 'Banegi Apni Baat' but became popular after Ekta Kapoor's 'Koshish Ek Aashaa' and later did shows like 'Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand', 'Astitva...Ek Prem Kahani' and 'Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein'.

Son of veteran theatre actor Vishwa Mohan, Varun says his father is his inspiration.

"I always used to make my father remember his lines and accompanied him to his plays. I was also an active theatre actor in Delhi. I left theatre after moving to Mumbai because I don't relate to the commercial theatres here," he said.

A huge cricket fan, the actor said he was busy playing cricket for Celebrity Cricket League during the break he took from television.

"I was happy playing cricket. I am a huge cricket fan. I wanted to become a cricketer but could not take that dream forward and turn it into reality," said the actor who played under 15 cricket at school level with cricketers like Ajay Jadeja and Murali Kartik.

Married to TV actor Rajeswari Sachdev, the couple was last seen together in dance reality series, 'Nach Baliye'. They have a one-year-old son Devagya.

IANS

source zeenews.com

Edited by KajAnj - 16 April 2012 at 4:51pm

ZeetvPSH-Misek-

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

My role in 'Phir Subah Hogi' has various shades: Varun Badola

My role in 'Phir Subah Hogi' has various shades: Varun Badola New Delhi: TV actor Varun Badola, who will be seen playing a rich and powerful man in 'Phir Subah Hogi', says his character in the issue-based show is a mix of good and bad.

Badola, 36, has handled many difficult roles with elan on the small screen and the actor is confident that the audience will hate him for the selfishness of his character.

"I play the interesting character of Thakoor Vikram Singh who is unpredictable in his reactions. He is the man behind the upliftment of women in the society but after that he uses them for his own selfish reasons. There are many shades to my character," Badola told reporters.

The show, going on air April 17 on Zee TV, talks about the injustice and exploitation of women in Bedia community of Bundelkhand. The tribe is known for their beautiful raai dance by the women folk in the garb of which they are exploited and abused.

"I was highly mesmserised after reading the concept of the show. It's a topic which is raw, fresh and never been seen on television. Through the serial, I hope, we will be able to shed some light on exploitation of women and bring a ray of hope for those caught in similar circumstances," he said.

Badola, who is making his comeback into acting after two years, said he was busy playing cricket for Celebrity Cricket League (CCL).

"I took a break because I don't relate to saas-bahu sagas, they don't excite me. I always took up those project which generated some interest in me.

"Last few years I was happy playing cricket. I am a huge cricket fan. I wanted to become a cricketer but could not pursue my dream as that time it was impossible for a middle-class boy to work hard on his dream. But I have played under 15 cricket in my school with cricketers like Ajay Jadeja and Murali Kartik," said Badola.

He started his career as an assistant director to Tigmanshu Dhulia but later shifted to acting and made his debut in 1994 soap "Banegi Apni Baat". This was the time when there were no daily soaps and Badola feels that during those years television saw some best serials.

"Art of serial-making suffered when television dramas became daily soaps. Actors and script writers suffered because there is a constant pressure of delivering. As a result the content also suffered and there was more glossy stuff on the television rather than strong content," he said.

Badola, son of veteran theatre actor Vishwa Mohan, said his father inspired him to take up acting.

"I always used to make my father remember his lines and accompanied him to his plays. I was also an active theatre actor in Delhi. I have left theatre after moving to Mumbai. There are few commercial theatres in Mumbai with which I don't relate to. Theatre has helped me evolve as an actor," he said.

PTI

source zeenews.com

Edited by KajAnj - 16 April 2012 at 4:54pm

ZeetvPSH

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

The new Thakur in town

TV actor Varun Badola is back with Phir Subah Hogi

Chaya Unnikrishnan

Varun Badola, who was last seen in a sitcom Gili Gili Guppa over a year ago, is all set to make a comeback to the small-screen with Zee TV's new show Phir Subah Hogi. Varun plays the role of Thakur Vikram Singh in the serial based on the Bedia tribe in Madhya Pradesh. Talking about his role, Varun says that he loves playing unique characters and Vikram Singh is one such personality. Unlike the way Thakurs are usually projected, Varun's Vikram is shown to be a reasonable man who doesn't follow the diktats of rituals and traditions. However, there is talk of his character turning negative, later. The Bedia tribe follows a custom of Sar Dhakai, under which the wealthy Thakurs are allowed to have a mistress. But Varun's Vikram doesn't believe in it. "However, in order to save a girl he is forced to do it and eventually falls in love with her," says Varun who feels the show will help in bringing to light the exploitation that takes place in the name of rituals. "Already some NGOs are working on it and I hope more will join the cause," he adds.
The actor who has in the past played significant roles in serials like Koshish Ek Asha and Astitiva Ek Prem Kahani is adapting a realistic approach to the role. "There has to be a certain power and grace coupled with idiosyncrasies to avoid the character being uni-dimensional," explains Varun. Of his past roles, he considers his mentally challenged act in Koshish Ek Asha as the most challenging followed by Astitva in which his character was in love with an older woman. "I wasn't even married then", he smiles.
Though the actor has since then been doing serials intermittently, none of his later shows like Maan Rahe Tera Pitaah and Sonu Sweety lasted beyond four months. "I have been unlucky there but those roles were really good," says Varun who is now looking forward to a long innings with Phir Subah Hogi.

DNA 14th Apr 12

Edited by chalhov - 17 April 2012 at 12:51am

ZeetvPSH

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Narayani Shastri gears up for Phir Subah Hogi

Narayani Shastri
Narayani Shastri is all geared up for her role as Raai dancer in Phir Subah Hogi, which will be telecast from today onwards on Zee TV. The character is extremely different from what she has done till now and hence, the actress is eagerly looking forward to her new avatar.

Narayani Shastri, who has been away from the small screen for a long time will be back with Phir Subah Hogi on Zee. The actress will assess the role of Gulabia in the serial. Narayani, who has been appreciated immensely for her performance in earlier serials like Kkusum and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi will play the role of a dancer in Phir Subah Hogi. Narayani apparently did not take any dance lessons. All she had to do was to pick up some steps shown by the director.

Watch Narayani woo the audience with her charm and dance movements in Phir Subah Hogi, which will be aired today, April 17th.

source:http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/news/2012/narayani-shastri-phir-subah-hogi-april-17-170412.html

ZeetvPSH

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.