||Phir Subah Hogi Help Desk|| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
i'm confused with the beendani-thakur-children concept:

beendhani's are thakur's play time toys  pretty much.. so do all beendani's wear sindoor? is gulabiya married as well as a beendani? does sugni have a father? is it common for beendani's to carry children and not be married but only thakur's play toys?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Phir Subah Hogi Help Desk|| (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

beendhani's are thakur's play time toys  pretty much.. so do all beendani's wear sindoor? is gulabiya married as well as a beendani? does sugni have a father? is it common for beendani's to carry children and not be married but only thakur's play toys?
While doing the Rai dance the landlords does the sar dhakaiand officially this lady belongs to the landlord who gives them money and vermilion etc but does not stay under one roof as husband and wife.They only have physical relationship.
Sugni has a father his an old landlord.
After the sar dhakai it becomes very normal for a lady to carry the landlord child.
Check the first episode.

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

Originally posted by brainychild92

While doing the Rai dance the landlords does the sar dhakaiand officially this lady belongs to the landlord who gives them money and vermilion etc but does not stay under one roof as husband and wife.They only have physical relationship.
Sugni has a father his an old landlord.
After the sar dhakai it becomes very normal for a lady to carry the landlord child.
Check the first episode.

oh okay.. no cuz thakur didn't know of her so i wasn't sure what the whole deal was.. i mean did she have a step dad or something or how that worked out... alright... now i kinda get it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

miracleraj

miracleraj

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
hey y no update of 3 may 2012... was expecting it

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Can some one post the updates for 4th May Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miracleraj

miracleraj

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
hey pls sum bdy plsss post 3&4 wu

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
no written updaters?

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
What happened? y no WU of Yesterday's episode?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.