Phir Subah Hogi

||Phir Subah Hogi Help Desk|| (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

rajesh77

rajesh77

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
thanks a lot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Phir Subah Hogi Help Desk|| (Page 15)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mayalnee

Groupbie

mayalnee

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
HI everyone Smile well,i m new here n i cd nt find d introduction corner .i wil b really grateful if sm1 wd post the link here.thnk u..

princess_farh

princess_farh

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
what is sugnis ammaz name in real life?

--Jenelle--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Jenelle--

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone. I need some help. I was an avid Phir Subah Hogi viewer from since it's inception.I love this show. But i am completely lost now. What happened was that I had exams and was caught up with work that i lost track of the show. I haven't viewed the show in close to month. Yesterday i watched an episode and was completely lost. What has happen to Sugni? Where is Aditya? What happen to the Thakurs? How is Suman in that position? Who are thse people Sugni or should i say Chubuli with? Where is Gulayiba? Guys , I would really appreciate some feedback as i am lost.I really have some catching up to do. Help Needed  ASAP. Thanks a million.Smile

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
hey all

varun badola is now a part of mumbay hero

why there is no article about that ?? why dont they post any thing any news about that ?

irene_c

Goldie

irene_c

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Hi ques...who is the lady that plays chulbulis amma? Her face is so familiar unfortunately i cannot figure out as to what other show have i seen her on before. Thank u!

ChitaRK

IF-Rockerz

ChitaRK

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Hey, I want to know if there are any fanfictions on Sugni and VIkram? I so want to read them

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChitaRK

Hey, I want to know if there are any fanfictions on Sugni and VIkram? I so want to read them
yes there are two

1st one posted by Aarti

here

and 2nd one posted by vinnie

you can also read our drama ... episodes 1-3 (continue to psh season 1) ... written by Vinnie .. Produced by Simi .. played by Us

click on the episode no to read it
Episode 1 .. episode 2  -  episode 3  -  

tomorrow we will work on episode 4
Enjoy !!

Edited by ronshaan - 07 April 2013 at 1:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.