Phir Subah Hogi

||Phir Subah Hogi Help Desk|| (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 16

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I want to ask a question to CV.Why are not being consistent with characters?There is no sync between action and words?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Phir Subah Hogi Help Desk|| (Page 12)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maazz

Maazz

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Hello,

I just saw the bit of this show in the Zee birthday episode and  am really interested in knowing more so I can start watching it too.
Is there a detailed summary somewhere of what has happened so far? Apart from written updates I mean...which I will use as a last resort.

The song in the earlier promos I just watched it still stuck in my head!! Lol

Thank you. 

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
this is to the cv we will neveeer accept sughni and adi jodi ever i have been watching this show since it start and i have been watching zee since it have shows like kasamh se  and others what got taken off air and trust me you guys will not change my mind. so we will take sughni and vikram and they way she operating i dont even what sughni with him. so to the cv continue showing crap and see if you guys wil have a show to talk about nonsense. also why dont you guys ansewr our post or is it that you guys dont give a crap 

Edited by babygirl198722 - 03 October 2012 at 8:17am

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
suppose you hit like button by mistake then how can you retrieve it back.I did that.I want to unhit it.How can i do this???

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
ALL I WANT TO TELL THE CV IS OMG AND HOW LOW CAN YOU PEOPLE STOOP USING GODS IN YOUR CRAP. DONT YOU GUYS HAVE ANY RESPECT AT ALL JUST SICK

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
you guys suck this is for the cv

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemasr

suppose you hit like button by mistake then how can you retrieve it back.I did that.I want to unhit it.How can i do this???
This is late, I know. And you've probably figured it out by now.  Still, I just saw this and you didn't get any answer so here it is

You hit the button again. LOL

Edited by likarsh - 22 October 2012 at 7:01pm

CuteAsh17

Groupbie

CuteAsh17

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Can anyone post aditya sugni full tune mp3 plz and send it to me illl be grateful ty :) plz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.