Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Looks like, Rakhee Sawant has hijacked the Press Conf... The videos posted so far are having big question answer sessions with her 😊
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

DC... with all smiles at the press Conf

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Looks like, Rakhee Sawant has hijacked the Press Conf... The videos posted so far are having big question answer sessions with her 😊

press conference hi hijack kiya hai na, show mein she will not be there 😆, dont want to see another video yaar.😊
rekha02 thumbnail
This is not fair, we want to see the stars of ASA not this drama queen.🤢
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha03

This is not fair, we want to see the stars of ASA not this drama queen.🤢

Every channel is posting her part leaving the actual discussion... And a small bit of Meenaksi is there but we want to hear Apu talking 😊
rekha02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Every channel is posting her part leaving the actual discussion... And a small bit of Meenaksi is there but we want to hear Apu talking 😊

I put my complaint on Aasman se Aage official fan page , rather mad right now.🤢
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
tweet to Nilanjana and Ketaki... They should have mananged the media in such a way that the show gets importance not Rakhee sawant
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

One more pic...

rekha02 thumbnail
I think this is intentional.rakhi's latest controversy of danush not performing with her will give much needed hype for ASA the required eyeballs. Now Asa launch is everywhere wth a bang faydafor channel and rakhi both win win situation. Her promotional.promo of ASa is yet to.air
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha03

I think this is intentional.rakhi's latest controversy of danush not performing with her will give much needed hype for ASA the required eyeballs. Now Asa launch is everywhere wth a bang faydafor channel and rakhi both win win situation. Her promotional.promo of ASa is yet to.air

Ya... Publicity stunt... They have Madhuri Dixit any how... Why should they get this lady... They want to show reality shows are clumsy?