Aasman Se Aage

** ASA Article Section ** No Comments (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Monica Khanna, Harsh Rajput in Aasmaan Se Aage!

Friday, December 23, 2011 | 2:09:06 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 

The new daily soap which revolves around dance as an art form, ropes in a couple of more participants...

Tellybuzz was the first to report about Sagar Arts' new show on Life OK, Aasmaan Se Aage, starring Ojaswi Oberoi and Apurva Agnihotri.

As reported, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars ace-choreographer, Nishant was also set to make his acting debut with the show. Today, we bring to you some more names that are expected to be part of the venture.

A source informs, "Monica Khanna, better known for roles such as Swati of Zee TV's Afsar Bitiya and Roshni of Sony TV's Mahi Way, is expected to be a part of the new show as a dancer. Harsh Rajput, last seen in Dharam Veer, will also essay a pivotal role."

"As the show is about dance, these two, along with Nishant would be a few people who would be participating in the dance competition", adds the source.

Both Monica and Harsh remained unavailable for comment but an anonymous source from the production house confirmed the buzz.

With this, get ready to shake a leg soon'

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10935-monica-khanna-harsh-rajput-in-aasmaan-se-aage.htm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_ssaveeta24swethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "** ASA Article Section ** No Comments (Page 2)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Ojaswi Oberoi to make a comeback with Star Desh!

Friday, December 09, 2011 | 5:17:40 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  

Sagar Arts to come up with Aasman Se Aage; known names approached for the same...

A few weeks earlier, Tellybuzz had reported about Sagar Arts launching a fiction show on Star Desh, supposedly for which Apurva Agnihotri had been roped in to play the lead.

The show,tentatively titled as Aasman Ke Aage, will based on a girl and her passion for dance which eventually brings about twists and turns in her life.

Tellybuzz, exclusively, brings to you some more information about the same. "Ojaswi Oberoi last seen in Star Plus's Behenein as Anokhi is all set to return to the small screen with Sagar Arts' show on Star Desh. She will be essaying Meenakshi, the female lead, cast opposite Apurva Agnihotri."

"The pilot episode has already been shot. They first schedule is expected to be shot in the near future", adds a source.

On contact, Ojaswi asserts, "Talks are on with the production house but I can't divulge any details at this point of time."

The variety of shows in the newly-revamped Star Desh is something definitely to watch out for!

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10832-ojaswi-oberoi-to-make-a-comeback-with-star-desh.htm

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Apurva Agnihotri back to shine on small screen

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 | 3:07:54 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   

The actor needs to make the decision between two shows for which he has been approached...

Apurva Agnihotri popularly known as Armaan from Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin last made an appearance on television with the popular show Bidaai. The actor did a disappearance act from television after the show went off air. But the latest we hear is that the actor is all set to comeback after almost a year into television.

A source reveals, "Apurva is planning to come back on screen but he has not decided with which show. He has been offered two shows; the untitled show of Balaji on Sony TV for which reportedly Mona Jaswir Singh is also approached. Another show is going to be made by Sagar Arts for Star Desh which is tentatively titled Aasmaan Ke Paar."

TellyBuzz contacted Apurva and he said, "Actually talks are on but nothing is confirmed as yet."

An insider informed TellyBuzz that Apurva is more inclined towards Sagar Arts' show. Whichever one he picks, you know where you will hear about it first...

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10769-apurva-agnihotri-back-to-shine-on-small-screen.htm

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Siddhant Karnick to play a dancer in Sagar Arts' next

Thursday, January 19, 2012 | 4:51:40 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   

Siddhant will play the character of an aspiring dancer in Sagar Arts' Aasmaan Ke Aage on Life Ok...

TellyBuzz had already reported that Siddhant Karnick (last seen on Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani) is all set to make his comeback on television with the joint venture of Sagar Arts and Nilanjana Puryakasstha's 72 Degrees' next on Life Ok, Aasmaan Ke Aage. We had also reported that the show will be based on dance reality show. Today we hear that the actor who played the blood sucking vampire will now be seen in an out and out positive character in the show and that too in a different avatar.

A source says, "Siddhant will portray the character of Sharman, an aspiring dancer and a participant of the reality show. He will be cast opposite Ojaswi Oberoi. Since Siddhant is already a trained dancer in Ballroom and Hip Hop, he is rehearsing hard now for the show. "

We contacted Siddhant and he responds, "They have considered me for two-three different characters but nothing is finalized yet."

We also hear that the actor is currently busy with his theatre work and his play Satellite City, a comedy play on television industry.

Well, it seems like that vampire is all set to wear his dancing shows.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/11116-siddhant-karnick-to-play-a-dancer-in-sagar-arts-next.htm

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Mouli Ganguly to essay a lonely actress in Aasman Se Aage!

Monday, February 13, 2012 | 5:50:39 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  

Apart from Kya Hua Tera Vaada, the actress will do a cameo for life OK'

Tellybuzz earlier reported that Mouli Ganguly would essay a vital role in Life OK's Aasman Se Aage. Apart from being part of Balaji's Kya Huaa Tera Vaada, she would also do a cameo in Life Ok's upcoming show.

Talking about her character, a source informs, "Mouli has already shot for her chunk where she would essay a seasoned and flourishing actress in the show who is very lonely and therefore addicted. Her character is that of a typical actress from Bollywood, a spoilt brat,with lots of attitude."

Her role is not a long running one but a small role. On the same Mouli says, "Yes I am doing a cameo for the show but I would say it's a long cameo where I would essay an established actress in the show."

It seems that with two shows in her kitty Mouli has really made a comeback!

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/11252-mouli-ganguly-to-essay-a-lonely-actress-in-aasman-se-aage.htm

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Kushal Punjabi in Aasman Se Aage!

Monday, March 26, 2012 | 12:11:33 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)

The show which exposes the reality of reality shows fills up its last empty spot...

Recently, Tellybuzz reported about Karan Kapoor, a contestant of Star Plus' Just Dance, backing out from Sagar Arts and Nilanjana Purkayasha's 72 Degree Northe's Aasman Se Aage on Life OK. He backed out due to some personal reasons. Since then, the production house has been rapidly hunting for his replacement.

But it seems that the wait is over and Kushal Punjabi is on board to fill up the empty spot.

A source states, "Kushal Punjabi would be essaying Alan, a choreographer.He has signed the contract and he is on board."

Nilanjana the co-producer of 72 Degree Northe confirms, "We are happy to have Kushal on board. He is an excellent dancer and an actor. He will add a lot to the show. It is a show which reveals the reality of reality shows and he has the experience of participating in seven reality shows."

With this, Kushal joins the band wagon!

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/11478-kushal-punjabi-in-aasman-se-aage.htm

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Changing Trends in Television: From Saas-Bahu and Fairytale romance To Matured and bold love stories

By admin on Apr 10, 2012

change in trends Changing Trends in Television: From Saas Bahu and Fairytale romance To Matured and bold love stories

There was a time when Saas-Bahu sagas ruled the small screen, then came fairytale love stories which became instant hits with the youth viewers, then came shows based on various social issues which created a special place in viewer's heart, but today with the changing trends in television on a regular basis, there are different genre of serials introduced in various channels and also accepted by viewers as every channel today wants a variety in their programming rather than stick to only one particular genre. Today viewers are also ready to accept variety of shows if the content and overall execution of a show is good.

Shows like Bade Achhe Lagte hai and Kuch toh log kahenge successfully started the trend of Matured Love Stories between a man and women. A general viewer could identify with such love stories which involve a older man or a older woman who r caught in a web of passion and desire after experiencing late love and happiness in their life. Such love stories are trying to break the myth of love is not just limited to fairytale romance between a young boy and a girl but it's a feeling which can be experienced by a couple of any age group.

Recent shows like Punar Vivah and Na bole Tum na Maine Kuch Kaha too are successfully trying to break the whole myth of true love can happen only once as both these shows are trying to present the other side of the coin where a second chance given to love and life can also prove to be successful in the long run. These shows are showing the struggle of a man and a woman who are trying hard to come out of their past and accept the present life with open arms as true love is not about first love but its about last love in one's life.

Many Upcoming shows like Life Ok's Aasmaan se Aage too is entering a complete different genre where a common girl's struggle to become a dancing star at the cost of loosing some of the basic happiness in her life will be presented in a realistic manner on the lines of films like Fashion. Colors too will be starting a new show Kathputli soon which will present the real life love story of Dilip Kumar and Madhubala in the backdrop of Hindi Film Industry thus depicting some of the bitter realities of a film star's life.

Shows Like Maryada which is all set to bid adieu to the viewers too have successfully shown some of the bold and matured tale of two men in love thus daring to present a picture of a Gay love story in a serious manner. The show also deals with a matured love story of a young guy falling in love with a much older women who has a son of almost the young guy's age. Earlier shows like Gulal too have successfully tried the concept of a young boy falling in love with his widow Bhabhi who is much older than him.

All these above shows do not really fall in the category of saas-bahu or a fairytale romance or any social issues either but still these shows today are much talked about among the viewers of all age groups and many of these shows based on matured and bold love stories are also making their presense felt successfully in the TRP charts. Channels and Producers today are ready to experiment with the genre of shows since viewers are definitely accepting this new change in television slowly but steadily. We hope with this changing trends in our television, viewers get to see some really interesting and unique concepts on their small screen in the coming years.

http://www.spamdomain.net/telly-tadka-spice/changing-trends-television-saasbahu-fairytale-romance-matured-bold-love-stories/

Edited by rekha03 - 16 April 2012 at 7:22am

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Rajesh Khera to become a doppelganger!

Not only is the actor playing a man, but he's also going to be seen in a woman's avatar.

"It's a role I'm enjoying," says Rajesh referring to his cross-dressing part in an upcoming show that takes a look at what really happens in reality shows. But he's not totally under the skin of the role either.

"My character Sanam does not speak like a woman, just dresses like one. I actually succumb to wearing a sari and makeup due to my situation in the show. I'm someone who speaks my mind and Apoorva Agnihotri brings me in as a judge. It's a look at the dark side of these reality shows, how people are often unfairly given an advantage on it."

Did he have any fears taking on a role like this? "Initially, I had my apprehensions, but I was told I would get equal time to portray myself as a man and a woman. Plus, it's an exciting role," admits Khera.

Serials apart, on the movie front, the actor is looking forwrad to his roles in Future Toh Bright Hai Ji and Deepa Mehta's Winds of Change. "I'm hoping it will be my ticket to Hollywood," he signs off.

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 16 April 2012 at 10:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_ssaveeta24asdpsanmolswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.