Special Squad

Discussion of the Week 1

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Hi guys! First of all thank u 4 ur encouragement. This is our first Discuccion of the Week. And the topic is-

Love Marriage or Arrange Marriage

Choose 1 of these 2 and give ur views 4 it. Which do u think is better and beneficial. And which do u prefer and support.

Don't write 4 both the topics. Choose only 1. Winner will be announced this Saturday by me. The winner gets to choose the next topic and also be the judge. I hope all of u participate. I am expecting to see many entries. Please post ur views under this thread only. Write it in the form of paragraphs. Don't make it too long or too short. If u have any doubts then PM me.

Swati

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion of the Week 1" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 12:06am | IP Logged
well i think. love marriage.
the reason being dat den u get 2 really no d person who u wud b spendin d life wid.in love marriage u get 2 no b4hand wt ur partner needs- d kind of emotional strength and a lot of other thngs.if u r goin out wid sum1 4 long u get 2 no if u l abl 2 b wid dem throughout.
marriage is a holy commitment.u jus cant throw it away like dat.so its bst 4 u 2 no if ur lifepartner s d one u l b happy wid.he shud b abl 2 gve u a secure position,and shud b abl 2 satisfy u both emotionally and physically. and i feel in love marriages u get 2 no ur partners d best.

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 3:37am | IP Logged

definitely love marriage!!!!!!!
marriage is a sacred union between a man and a woman......and its no joke decidin to spend the rest of ur life with one human bein....to devote urself to that person ....body ,soul and mind....to give urself and get attached emotionally and physically...... to give so much of urself to one person....i think it is important that u fall in love first......its not about the marriage....its about love....love cant be fixed as in an arranged marriage.......its like puttin 2 ppl togethr and forcin them to love each other.....
for two ppl to spend their lives together....i think its very important that they know and understand and love each othr deeply ....truly and fully......and thats when they know....this is it.....this is what i waited fr all my life....and then u know u'd not want to b with anyone else....u could spend the rest of ur life just starin into that persons eyesEmbarrassed  or sighin in their arms Hug ..... (sigh!!Embarrassed
its a tough decision to get married....... but love makes it so much easier....! Heart Embarrassed Heart

Edited by widluv2aryan - 30 May 2006 at 3:43am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top