|| RaghaViraaJ AT|| *note on page 7 read*

Posted: 12 years ago

Main Theme: Intense Dostana (credits: Lik)

Viraaj Dobriyal
Karanvir Bahora Playing: Obsessive/Abusive husband, OCPD patient, Runs Dobriyal Industries, rich, highly manupilative, commanding, agreesive (more editing later)

Raghav Malhotra
Harshad Chopra Playing: A Savior,highly against injustice, fighting for truth and helper to those in need, commanding, agressive,. (more editing as it comes)

Rules:
Fans of HC/KV BOTH are welcome here. (u need to like both to be part of this club)
No Bashing
No Calling By Names
Don't quote more than 3 times
U can add VMs, VDOs, Pictures, Siggies, captions to talk on
Discussions about episode and ONLY Raghav & Viraaj discussions are allowed.
**Don't bring in Jhanvi/Siya in here..it's not her AT. It's strictly RaghaViraaJ AT**
Don't bash anyone here..or Stalk anyone.
Feel free to droll over and do keep respect to both! u can droll over one but don't lessen the other. No degrading allowed.
Always hit the "Like" button to appreciate the other member's post

Guys please VOTE for the final name of Raghav +Viraaj at: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2934428

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 12 years ago

⭐️Members⭐️

krrish87_sweet
betty123
 likarsh
Naina2127
 -Nakshatra-
 -prime-
thejazzgal
SnoWyfaCed.
AusGoth_Dreamzz
KriYa_life
dazzling_akshi
--Flora--
sheila1990
mysticgoryfilms
crazy_world
Tani91
tweetie19
_Aanchal_
zee10
nivistar
 Fantasies

Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago
u made it 😆😆..lolzzz

add me in...bt were is HC pic...?
Betty i don't have his real picture as Raghav i added siggie i want someone to give me the caption of him or real picture as Raghav...cause i still have to add his character pic. siggie is there..for now
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

Betty i don't have his real picture as Raghav i added siggie i want someone to give me the caption of him or real picture as Raghav...cause i still have to add his character pic. siggie is there..for now
yr d name of d AT is temporary rite?...i mean dere shud b a poll for d combined name...
Yes it's temperaroy one that is why i said under construction in my topic. yes u can edit ur topic to call it to poll...and do count how many we get! then i can re edit this ATEdited by Krrish87_sweet - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

Yes it's temperaroy one that is why i said under construction in my topic. yes u can edit ur topic to call it to poll...and do count how many we get! then i can re edit this AT
ok...i will do it
Edit.  Nevermind. This is a Friendship AT! 

Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
Hey Lik: betty has made a POLL thread u can place ur name req. there..and she is going to count all and then finally making a final call for the name of AT..

thanks so much..

adding u soon!
Krish, read my edit. I was mistaken.  I became over-excited. But now I see this is a Friendship AT. 

😭 😭  My hopes are dashed! 😭