Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nityah

Niha..as usual its freaking awesome uodate...

you have potrayed Manveer re;ationship very beautifully...
loved the way Uday become the support for Manyata...
loved it throughly...

aww nityah ๐Ÿค—

love you soo much, and thank you๐Ÿ˜†

im glad u liked it my bhootnis๐Ÿ˜‰
please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it, it was amazing and thanks for the pm
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ loved it...๐Ÿ‘finally they confess there love...oh loeved it...๐Ÿ˜Š i must say u are a awesome writter...๐Ÿ˜Š

and plzz i request Do PM ne on ur nxt update...i'll wait for it...

kriti_atharv thumbnail
hey dear just read this and its wonderful...cud u pliz add me to ur pm list and pm me wenever u update plis as i would love to read more of your work...thnx 4da pm dear...
-Niha- thumbnail
@Dekha ek khwaab and kitzdoll

sure, i'll PM you next time I update. Im glad that you liked my piece of writting :)
BlueRobbin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
it was so swee!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
awesome part!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thnx!!๐Ÿ˜‰
-Niha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlueRobbin

it was so swee!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

awesome part!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thnx!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: smilingsona

Great work...lvd it!!

Thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Zaynmohin

Plizz do continue

Thanks, will try to continue when I get some more spare time๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Niha- thumbnail
hey guys, so finally i've been able to make myself some time to update another part in this ss. Really sorry about updating it after a whole month ๐Ÿ˜† So I know that most people are really hating some characters in DEK right now, but I'm just going to write positive things about them in this update. I hope you like it, do comment and make sure you click "like". Also I'm very sorry if I didn'y PM anyone, I don't really have a PM list for this SS so I've just PMed everyone who I'v got added as a friend.

Part 3

After their confession to each other, they both ran inside. Manyata gives Uday a towel; and both wipe the water off their faces. He then notices an eyelash on her cheeks and then he moves it; carefully placing it on the back of her hand. She closes her eyes and makes a wish before blowing it.

"What did you wish for?" he asks her.

"I wished that my life wouldn't be so depressing anymore," she says.

"Don't worry Manyata, I won't let you be sad ever again. I'm gonna bring happiness back into your beautiful life," Uday promises to himself.

And so the days pass like this; Uday supporting her. Whenever Uday needs to share his feelings; Manyata is always there for him. He tells her about him having a crush on her and she asks him many questions; but most aren't answered because he doesn't want her to go back into her depression. She starts to become more talkative around her family; but yet hasn't gained enough confidence to confront guests or neighbour. She would now spend time with her sister Jay, who takes her shopping. It helps her not to think over things and to allow herself to enjoy her life.

"Manyata jiji, aap yaha?" Jay asks, astonished to see her sister standing outside her bedroom.

"Kya hum humari pyaari behna se mil naaye saakti ?  Manyata replies back, sad to think that her sister had gotten used to Manyata ignoring her.

"Nahi, who baate nahi ti. Come inside jiji," Jay tells her. Manyata enters her sister's room and sits on the bed.

"I came here to ask if you would like to go shopping with me," Manyata says to her.

"Of course jiji, I have hardly spent any sister time with you recently," Jay says. Manyata then feels bad again. She was too busy in her thoughts that she had blocked the rest of the world out of her life. She hadn't once thought about her sister.

"Jay, hum sorry hai. I didn't treat you well. I was too busy in my thought that's I-" Manyata tries to confess, but Jay stops her.

"Nahi jiji, you were having a bad time. I do understand, I'm not a kid. Phir waise, we going shopping or what?" Jay says.

"Now that's like my younger sister," Manyata laughs seeing Jay being impatient.

They spend the rest of the day shopping together. Jay tells Manyata about the latest fashion and they had lunch together in their favourite cafe. Manyata got herself a fashionable haircut down, and both the sisters then enjoyed a pedicure afterwards.

"Wow, I've forgotten how much fun this was," Manyata tells Jay.

"Jiji, I've missed you so much. When you were gone there wasn't anyone else to criticise me anymore, I felt really lonely. But now your back," Jay says to her. They both smile at each other as they wait for their nails to dry.

"Well now I'm back. Soon you're gonna want to run away from me," Manyata laughs.

Then the days went like this. Manyata started to annoy her sister like she used to before. She would sing songs really loudly in the mornings that would wake Jay up instantly. Jay would then complain to her mother, and Manyata would get told off; only her mother would pretend to tell her off. Manyata would now enjoy her daily life; the regular visits from Uday, the time she spends with her sister and also spending some quality time with her mother.

"Maa," Manyata calls her mother when she enters the kitchen.

"Manu, tum yaha?" Komal asks her.

"Pehla Jay aur aab aap? Ye humara gaar be hai na?" Manyata asks.

"Haan Manyata, but dear you could have just ordered a servant to get you something," her mother tells her.

"Nahi maa, I wanted to cook something today," Manyata says.

"Manyata, there's servants here to do the cooking, why do you want to cook all of a sudden?" Komal asks puzzled.

"Maa, I feel like cooking for once. Please don't say no," Manyata pleads.

"Theek hai, but I will help you," Komal replies back. The two then spend time together cooking dishes for dinner. The servants then place the dishes on the table and everyone attends dinner; even Uday decides to come as well.

"I couldn't resist, any food made by you must be amazing," Uday tells her after she asks him why he has come all of a sudden.

"Oh really? I wonder who had told you," Manyata wonders to herself.

"No one did. I smelt the food all the way from my place," he says.

"Wow," Mayata says laughing. They all start eating the food and tension starts rising in Manyata. She slowly takes a bite of her food, and it tastes okay.

"Manyata beetha, this is excellent," Brijraj says to her.

"Haan, Uncle Ji is right. This is fantastic," Uday complements.

"Maa helped me too," Manyata says and then all the praise goes to her mother.

The days pass like this. Manyata finally returns to her oldself with the help of her best friend and family. She starts to be more talkative with other people. She visits her old friends time to time but there's always one person that she would spend the most of her time with. And that person was Udayveer.

One day Uday took Manyat out for a day trip. It was a lovely warm summer's afternoon and the two were sat at the beach. They watched the sun set, and the pink sky soon turned black with millions of stars in it. A full moon then replaces the sun and it starts to get colder. Manyata shivers which makes Uday take his jacket off and hand it to her; but she rejects it. Instead he puts an arm around her to give her some warmth.

"Shouldn't we be going back now?" She asks him, still watching the tides come in and out.

"No, I want to tell you something," he tells her, Uday then gets up and grabs a pebble.

"Then tell me what you want to say," She says as she watches him throw the pebble into the sea. There's silence between them with the occasional splashes from the pebbles being tossed in. He then turns around and looks at her, and she looks back at him. She stands up, and walks closer to him. He then knees on one knee and slowly looks up towards her face. She looks down at him puzzled.

"Uday what are you doing?" She asks him.

"I'm doing what I should have 3 years ago," he tells her. He then searches for something in his jacket pocket, and afterwards he reveals a red velvet box. He opens the boxes' lid and holds it up towards her. "Manyata, will you marry me?" he finally asks. She then sheds a tear but he doesn't see because it was too dark.

"Of course I will marry you Udayveer," She replies back. He then gets up and removes the ring from its box. She holds out her left hand from him, and he holds it; carefully placing the ring on to her finger. Once placed, he moves his hands away, and she brings her hand towards her face to look at it. "Uday, it's beautiful," she then says. It was a simple silver ring with little diamond stones on it.

"But not as beautiful as you," Uday says. She then blushes and he traces her cheeks with his fingers. He move in closer and the two share their first kiss. It is a very quick but sweet kiss. She breaks away first as she knew her parents would be wondering where she was. They then walk hand in hand towards the car.

"What's the time?" She asks him.

"Nearly midnight," he says.

"I have to go now," she replied back.

"Come on Cinderella, can we at least share one dance tonight?" Uday asks.

"Alright, so finally I've found my Prince Charming," She quietly whispers the last part to herself.

Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago
akshi_t thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww...it was sooo beautiful โค๏ธ...loved it... ๐Ÿ˜and the proposal was just hayeee...๐Ÿ˜ณ...really curious to knw wat u'll write nxt in this ss...wht's abt to come?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...eager to knw and read...update soon!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Niha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshi_t

awww...it was sooo beautiful โค๏ธ...loved it... ๐Ÿ˜and the proposal was just hayeee...๐Ÿ˜ณ...really curious to knw wat u'll write nxt in this ss...wht's abt to come?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...eager to knw and read...update soon!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

haha thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ i'm really glad you liked it, specially the proposal part. I guess your just gonna have to wait and see what happens๐Ÿ˜‰ Will try to update soon๐Ÿ˜†