Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks a bunch for the synopsis, Varnita, it helped! Yes, this was kind of a boring track, but really looking forward to the next one because I LOVE the relationship of Koel and Mayuri.

So why do they have a war? Is it because they are competing for Babuji's attention? I saw him return from jogging in episode 102 and i think he was complaining of leg pains, right? Were Koel and Mayuri competing to see who would make him feel better?
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Thanks a bunch for the synopsis, Varnita, it helped! Yes, this was kind of a boring track, but really looking forward to the next one because I LOVE the relationship of Koel and Mayuri.

So why do they have a war? Is it because they are competing for Babuji's attention? I saw him return from jogging in episode 102 and i think he was complaining of leg pains, right? Were Koel and Mayuri competing to see who would make him feel better?

Ohh does episode 102 has been uploaded...???
I didnt watched it till now...
In 101 I got to know only dat, Both wanna do the same thing and fights over it...Like in 101 bauji was ill so he asked others to write dat day's lesson...Both starts fighting over who will write it on black board...πŸ˜†

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Varnita.

Ohh does episode 102 has been uploaded...???
I didnt watched it till now...
In 101 I got to know only dat, Both wanna do the same thing and fights over it...Like in 101 bauji was ill so he asked others to write dat day's lesson...Both starts fighting over who will write it on black board...πŸ˜†

Oh, but that's episode 102, isn't it?😲 Episode 101 ends with Ghotak realizing that he's been found out...in the second half of episode 102, Koel and Mayuri fight.

Episode 103 is up and I created a new thread for it. Will meet you there once another three epis are up.πŸ˜ƒ
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi, everyone!  Thank you so much for putting epis up like this - it is  too good to see them back to back in this way!  I cannot imagine why Koel and Mayuri would be fighting in new track, but haven't seen last epi yet.  Last track was cute but i did thinking that little bit they have stretched it.  Although good life lesson for today when people are starting to have more things and it just makes mess for everybody.

See you at next epi thread😊
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Oh, but that's episode 102, isn't it?😲 Episode 101 ends with Ghotak realizing that he's been found out...in the second half of episode 102, Koel and Mayuri fight.

Episode 103 is up and I created a new thread for it. Will meet you there once another three epis are up.πŸ˜ƒ

Oopsss My Mistake...
I was so lost in my thoughts when I replied it...
well yes it was episode 102...waiting  for the complete track, wondering how it all will end...