Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Monday  16th April 2012   Epiode - senti mode...

Thangam serial aamai
adhil kadhaiyE illai - oomai
serialil varuvadhu animals
nammakku kaadhil poo mattum suththals...

NR gives the nicely washed and ironed set of clothes from the box, saying these are 500 years old belonging to AMT.  (adhu eppadinu enakku sollunga - atleast will keep my silk saris safe) How does NR know it is so old asks SK (romba intelligentnu nenaippu) Whatever the ancestors passed on is NR's reply.  Now SK asks my doubt - how come it looks new?  Herbs is the reply from NR, she asks him to smell.  He does, and here I am wondering when is this storyline going to become Shakunthalam.  He smells herbs and is given the dress.  She keeps drooling looking at SK, he asks her to leave so that he can change.  She drools some more before leaving.  SK is complimented by NR for looking exactly like AMT.  He boasts that he is a maavaatura collector but she made him an ordinary soldier.  She says AMT was a big warrior during those times.  SK thanks God for sending NR to help him find the herb.  She too thanks God for having sent SK as her companion.  SK is doubtful, she clarifies as companion to talk.  He thought she was an ordinary tribal woman, seems he has not understood yet.  He would in due time is NR's reply.  SK feels it is getting late to get the mooligai, have to first get permission from Vanadevadhai - they leave to meet Vanadevadhai.  (innum enna ummachchi ellaam varappOraangaLO)

The seniors - Thavasi & BL come to Subbu's house.  BL tells it is their daughter's house.  Thavasi impressed at the big house. BL asks if Subbu would be able to identify Thavasi.  He starts an emo dialogue of how big a sinner he is, left when she was a milk smelling baby. He cries like Rajnikanth & Salman Khan.  BL is now worried that Subbu would be able to identify her - she left only when Subbu was 20.  You too have salt and pepper hair now, grown old - anyways removes his glasses for BL to wear also recommends she puts the sari around her head.  She follows instructions.  They call out amma - Subbu opens the door.

Subbu looks at them.  BL closes the sari tighter.  Asks who they are.  Thavasi almost about to blurt out is stopped in time by BL.  He says if they had a daughter he too would be like Subbu.  How can the idiot Subbu not even have an inkling that some one resembling her mother is standing in front of her.  Have they come to see Ayya asks Subbu.  Yes, they want to see Mrs & Mr Ayya.  She is Mrs. Ayya self intro done.  They are wanderers, want food.   They are like her parents, are invited in.  Subbu goes inside to get some food.  Thavasi praises Subbu.  She serves them food with laddoo and all.  Fans them.  Thavasi  stops her, but Subbu's senti talk time - to think her of their daughter. (sathiyamaa enakku thaangala aaNdavaa - innum one part to update)

Thavasi says they too have a daughter like her but unable to live together.  Subbu wants the reason.  The famed blame on fate is done.  Subbu asks their poorveegam.  Thavasi again mentions they are wanderers.   BL thanks her fate for being served lunch by Subbu.  Subbu would make arrangements for them to stay in that ooru through ayya.  Thavasi refutes, he has two sweet daughters and one venemous son he says.  Subbu wants Thavasi to bless all his children, he is unable to.  BL asks for Subbu's parents. After some moments Subbu says she is waiting to see them, after the history in a couple of lines.  Subbu cries and the couple also cry.  (orE uppu karichings saapaaduthaan)  BL feels for her daughter's plight and wants to reveal the truth.  Thavasi stops her, wait for the right moment he says.  Subbu gives them sari and dhothi, first refused then they take, bless her and leave.

Back to St.Thomas Mount.  SK & NR trekking in the barren mountain.  SK asks of the song he heard on entering the Nagamalai.  That song was sung by NR.  The story of AMT having cheated on NR is said.  SK laughs it off as a fairy tale - all humbug,  NR slithers followed by SK with a flash of a mini sized King Cobra.

thodarum...

Updates by eclat

Tuesday 17th April 2012  Episode -

aahaa...  Nithya - ungaLukku endha paattu paada...

Night time.  Naachch's house.  Sitting padu sOgamaa near a pillar.  (indhammavukku ivvaLavu naaL nadichchadhukku kaasu kudukkaliyO) Ayya comes from his room and sits on the oonjal, looks around, finds Naachch leaning against the pillar, calls for her.  Avanga lost in her own world. Ayya gets worried and goes near her and calls her.  aahaa, andhamma maNdai pOttings?? illa moochchu vittings...habba me escape.  He sits next to her and taps on her shoulder, back to the serial world, she tries to get up saying ayya.  He makes her sit and asks which serial free world she was in?  She tries to make a great escape - wants to get milk for ayya.  Ayya is adamant that she first tell her line of thought.  She begins after ayya prods her more.  Subbu talks very often on phone these days.  She seems to be failing in health - the last two days she was very tired so Naachch went to see her that morning.   Naachch had to help Subbu bathe (Subbu nEththu romba thembaa fed Thavasi & BL yesterday - maybe they did not know that I am doing both days' update this week) opens a paper pottalam to show a bunch of hair . Subbu does not have hairfall problem, why so suddenly wonders Naachch.    Naachch feels Subbu has some health problem. Ayya confirms with the episode when Ila brought sweet for Vadivu's pregnancy, while Subbu said it was tasteless he felt the sweet was fine.   Subbu said the same for some thing which was salty and spicy too.  Naachch unaware of these incidents asks ayya if she was taken to the doctor.  The Sidhdha doctor who checked her said that it would be so when having paththiyam medicines - should be alright soon.

The Siddha doctor also mentioned that she is waiting for another medicine to arrive (andha medicine kaattula duet paadundhugOv doctor amma)  Naachch has a bright idea, to take Subbu to Chennai and have a thorough check up in a renowned hospital.  But since she is having Siddha medicines they have to wait until paththiyam stuff gets over.  They would bring Subbu to that house in the meantime.  Naachch cries some more saying she cannot take if something happens to Subbu.  

Panchu sitting on an elephant statue outside some temple.  Ila praying to Goddess Parasakthi wanting a piLLai varam.  A lady with a sleeping baby watches Ila's plea, decides to leave her illegitimate child with Ila and commit suicide.  Panchu overhears the lady giving details to the sleeping baby, decides to wait and watch.  Ila goes and sits in the same corner as Chellammah did in her serial, actually it looks to be the same temple.  Ila too sits with her eyes closed.  The lady leaves the now awake baby near Ila and goes to hide behind a plant .  Panchu eagerly waits for the drama to unfold.  The baby gurgles and tugs on Ila's sari.  Ila takes the baby and cuddles it.  Tries to find who the mummy is , goes around the temple getting scolded by all and sundry.  Asks the gurukkal who too does not know.  Ila decides to go out and continue operation search mummy.

Ila comes out of the temple, but no one around.  Begins her polambal of asking for piLLai varam but not for some one else's piLLai.  She needs this and more for having coming 100 kms to this temple rather than trusting her own ooru amman.  Panchu watches all this.  Ila decides to leave the baby in the temple itself and leave.  The baby begins crying.  She begs the baby not to cry.  The original mother comes to watch all this, calls for all the passers-by saying Ila is leaving her child and trying to make a great escape.  The people who assemble there make Ila take the baby and leave.

At Nagamalai (sign-board illaina naama tholanjupOiruvOm)  SK & NR reach the vanadEvadai temple.  NR says that VD is a powerful goddess, you would get what you pray for ( IF makkals ellaarum nallaa vENdikunga - that we get better serials) NR takes a sword, gives it to SK, speaks in her mind voice, AMT you cheated me 500 years ago, that she has been waiting for him so long.  Now that he is in her custody she would not let him go..

thodarum..

Updates by migan

Wednesday

Eclat - One minute I read Aamai and shocked that next animal in line Aamai polannu. ROFL

Then when I read again I realized you are singing a songnnu. Please don't give out ideas to RK.

Wednesday - Apr 18
Sk takes the sword and asks NR what is so special about it. She tells that goes back and they show a story. (Show it really). Arul (Mozhi Thevan or soem thing), and NR goes to the temple. NR says if you need the Mooligai I can show you. But I love you. Arul says give me th Mooligai and I will give it to the king and definitely come back and marry you. To show I save my vakku I put the sword here and he leaves the  sword and also puts a ring in her hand saying it was Gandharva Vivaham. She magically gets the Mooligai and hand it over to Arul. He leaves saying he  wil lcoem back. The flashback is over and NR telsl SK that Arul never came back, he married Kin's daughter and NR keeps waiting for Arul to come back. And talks to herself that this time I will never let him go. SK says these swords and all will not work for me and asks her to put back. then they leave.

Kula visits Subbu. Subbu and Charu is so happy to se him. He talks to her Thangachi and Subbu and Charu are happy. He learns that Subbu can't feel any taste and happy to her that tellign to himself it is not too far Subbu dying.

Next Ila carries the baby and polambing to herself. Panchu watches it. She talks to herself thinkign what she can do as she cannot take the baby home. there she notices a Thooli. She puts the babby in the Thooli and tries to escape. panchu alerts everyone  telling that she is leaving the child. People gather and accuse her of levign the baby and forces her to take the baby. She has no choice and carries the baby. Panchu laughs at her. Ila scolds him for puttign same side goal. Panchu telsl Ila yo utake it home and bring him as your baby.  (Baby is cute). panchu tells her if you bring up that baby then you will have your own baby. Like Trisha in Gilli movie hide the baby. Ila agrees but says she is going to be scared. panchu says he will take care. Ila carries the bab and Panchu on another shoulder and thinks what can I do...

Thodarum...

Updates by migan

Thursday

Ila brings the baby i na basket fully covered in flower but for the face. Ayyo pavam poochi yethuvum kadikkatho???? She tries to sneak in and take the baby in. Vadivu sees her sneaking and is suspecious. Some how she escapes. Next gets caled by Saro and asks what is in the basket and why water is flowing from the basket. Ila tells Theerham. Sarao asks for some thrrtham too (LOL) Ila samaluchufies sayign I will give enxt time. Saro thiks somehting happened to Anni.

Soem how takes the baby inside the room (Karhi illa pola in Andhra pola). takes the baby out and wonders how to bring up the baby with out other knowledge. She is scared. But Panchu gives courage. Asks to panchu for ideas. Panhu tells to hide the baby with 3 pillows. She does and the baby sneaks from behind the pillow. (So cute when the baby peeked). Panchu asks Ila to bring Milk to them.

In Rama Mill - Rama and muthu come.
Senior Kula and Bags are waiting for them. They ask Rama for a job telling that they can stay there. Rama agree for them to stay and Oldies tell they will help which ever way they can.

Next - Nagamalai
NR and SK keep walking i nthe deep jungle and SK is panting and say he is hungry. NR brings him Nelli kani and tells him if you eat this you won't eve feel hungry for few days. He eats it and asks for water. She points a waterfall to drink water and he goes alone to drink his water and his bag falls down from Water fall. He checks his things they all are ok. he picks up a mirror and look at himself and praises himself. He turns the mirror around and sees Snake instead of girl. he becomes worried, becomes suspicious tells himself he needs to get the Mooligai and goes towards her.

Thodarum...

Updates by Janu

Friday 20th apr 12

Im very sorry, i unable to update  as i couldnt find any online version to watch.
I have tried several website but could not get to view. Cry

Pls suggest any website or anyone who watched it pls help to update

Thanks alot

Edited by nithyamkv - 30 April 2012 at 10:02pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sahanarajsushavviZEESXYJanulakshmikrmigan_SK_Vani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam Apr 16-20 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat, ennamo history ellam katthuraanga? Kathai than onnum illai. Eppo intha thollai mudiyumo.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryneclat

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Eclat, ennamo history ellam katthuraanga? Kathai than onnum illai. Eppo intha thollai mudiyumo.

Vani I would be happy if they show history but very sadly they show some sorry fairy tale... enna solla..

CarynVani19

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat.

Rombha Kodumai!

Vani19eclat

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat, SK intha jenmathil vanthuruvaaru illai? Confused

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Eclat, SK intha jenmathil vanthuruvaaru illai? Confused

Vani - are you asking if SK will come back in this jenmam of ours - the answer most likely is no...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Nithya.

Sorry friends. Romba busy at ork and home. Innum Episode paarkka tiem kedakkala. As soon as I watch I will update. Thanks for the patience.

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat.  Really sorry that you have to watch all this dross.

Vani19eclat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top