Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Note Pg22~*IMP: Do This For Ram,Sakshi & BALH!!*~* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 30

Pooja05

IF-Sizzlerz

Pooja05

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks Maria...i was left out but you sent me the PM and here i am...

now i will do my part as well...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saly-minniemonamie111salsalyChitrathan-MariaMars-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Note Pg22~*IMP: Do This For Ram,Sakshi & BALH!!*~* (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chitrathan

IF-Rockerz

Chitrathan

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Yeh kya? We have to be more alert from now onwards. Keep going guys

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoesaly-minniemoonstonenandinimpeli01naveendhmonamie111salsalyjakther7Mithuu-MariaMars-

-MariaMars-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Its disappointing to see  the ranks go down again... Its not in top 10 too... And the CM thread was made for fans to understand the ranking adn follow.. Its disappointing to see my updates getting 100+ likes and this post getting just 25+ likes.. Disappointing..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saly-minniecutie88moonstonenaveendhmonamie111salsalyChitrathanMithuu

Chitrathan

IF-Rockerz

Chitrathan

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Its disappointing to see  the ranks go down again... Its not in top 10 too... And the CM thread was made for fans to understand the ranking adn follow.. Its disappointing to see my updates getting 100+ likes and this post getting just 25+ likes.. Disappointing..

Never mind Maria. Loyals are there. We'll try to bring it to a better position. We found out many things just yesterday. So next week we might get better. Wish us all the best

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoesaly-minniemoonstonenaveendhmonamie111salsaly-MariaMars-

naveendh

naveendh

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
i wish this week we will try more harder...

trieshkalpoesaly-minniemoonstonemonamie111salsalyChitrathan-MariaMars-

Chitrathan

IF-Rockerz

Chitrathan

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naveendh

i wish this week we will try more harder...

yup. We ought to

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saly-minniemonamie111salsaly-MariaMars-

nandinimp

nandinimp

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Come on guys.. keep hitting the meter those of us whoa re truly ram and priya fans... our faves deserve to be in the first 5 always... Giddy up everyone!!!!

saly-minnienaveendhmonamie111salsalyChitrathanTVserialfreak-MariaMars-

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
its perfect sweetherart!!  i hope this is a sticky one and could you mention ranknig in the topic too??
 you have covered all the points, one thing where we really lack is very obv, comapre thel ieks onWU and the comments, simaliy the iews and voting when articles or galleries..

1. another imp point is that we get more points ofr topics that are viewed more thna 250  times ie pink ones!!  so convert all blues to pink now!!
  2. we get activity points on response as average of all topics and comments, so to get a better average we need more repseonses per topic which means we need to make topics sesinbly, making saimilar topics dilutes the comments and we are flodded with simialr topics with comments ranging from mere 9 to five each!! make one topic- can be broad, and can intro diff aspects. for eg now bd is a topic that had been repeatedly discussed without adding any new vlaue to it, so dnt open a new topic regarding bd, go back search the topic and post it there! same is if cm ranknig fall dnt make a new topic, go back to trp thread make a post there. etc etc
  3. whenever we are having epis we get tpoics that are based on scenes and fizzle out with two to three ocmments, for that it is better particpate in the epi discussion or open a new thread of LU ( only one) and that way more pages will be  added to the fourm
  4. please whenever posting make it a cardinal rule that articles interviews, spoilers, topics are not already existing
  5. another thing since the FF and VMS and WUdo so much ofr us, we powei ti to them to everytme they make a new chapter WU  VM we must liek and comment
  6. another thing, thnx for wonderful wu , or thnk doesnot get counterd in the average no of repsonses, make your comment a lil bigger than that when commenting
  7. if you dnt feel like commenting on every post, then ok, clik like on max !!

maria you rock girl!! awesome!!! keep it up and many thanks . i will update too whatever i remember, also there are prev threads too like make balh pink and sliding down but all the points have been covered by you so no need ofr them to be merged! thnaks alton!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saly-minniemonamie111salsalyChitrathan-MariaMars-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top