Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: LalitaLahiri

Leo,
I have one query on this blue-pink stuff too..where do we see the colours? To the left of the subject of the post?

And after how many comments does the blue turn to pink? And do these pink colors help in the ranking?

eg, now i can see a post by Maris08 : And the name calling continues... that has 8 replies and its pink

and there's a post by ravichitra on CM Rankings fall again which has 7 comments and its blue..

so basically, when no of comments cross 7, it becomes a pink post and helps increase ratings?

I don't think it is comments Di, I think it is no. of views
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im so shocked to see the CM ranking plunge to 12! Guys we need to work harder and harder...! After having a clear picture of so many CM determinants, if i have time(have exams next month onlyπŸ˜”) i might carry out a compartive analysis of where we are lacking... Or if somebody else can make a spreadsheet it would be great...it would enlighten us on our weaknessess and then help us chalk a future recourse.

@lalita ji can you do it please? Its like how we prepare a B/S. Previous year and current year...something like that...you can pick the data for previous week and current week CM rankings...and i suggest include a few more earlier weeks..then we can discuss here what are the deficiencies and strengths..and carry out a SOTW analysis and then work to improve...😊 What say?
kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maria dear...thank you putting so much efforts...you deserve big appaluse...
Sure we all will follow these and get BALH top in rankings...it is very sad to see it go down in rankings...so we will do it and yes for our BALH and Raya we can do anything...

But the above links to profiles are not correct dear...it links to other people's profile (especially KTLK people's profile) instead of the mentioned actors...
pls check it dear when you are free and provide the correct ones...
Edited by kaviya10 - 12 years ago
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maria dear... what to say?

I came to know so much after going through the complete thread... this will stay in My Bookmark for sure. I most of time are online from my phone and will do my best to contribute to improve ranking... Cos RaYa and Balh are on Top for me..

Thanks a ton... Will PM you as and when needed some help or confused on this part...

Jigna
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kaviya10

Maria dear...thank you putting so much efforts...you deserve big appaluse...
Sure we all will follow these and get BALH top in rankings...it is very sad to see it go down in rankings...so we will do it and yes for our BALH and Raya we can do anything...

But the above links to profiles are not correct dear...it links to other people's profile (especially KTLK people's profile) instead of the mentioned actors...
pls check it dear when you are free and provide the correct ones...

Kaviya.. thanks so much for pointing it out... I gave correct URL's only, but dono y it was pointing to some other profiles.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜• I've again modified it.. Its working fine.. Lemme know in case of any issue

karamsekhon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i'm goona do it for balh , sakshi and ram and thanks for the post
-MariaMars- thumbnail
@Lalita.. I will reply to ur questions soon..
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

@Lalita.. I will reply to ur questions soon..

@MariaMars
I too am waiting for your reply...
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

@MariaMars
I too am waiting for your reply...

S dear.. gimme sometime.. i wasn't well yest... and at office images are blocked.. so i can't take screenshots... I will go home and reply u by today.. Just Hold on
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Maria thanks for putting so much efforts... But BALH trp's are also decreasing continuously.. The show should be in top 5 again..