Redemption Part 1and Part 2 @pg3 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Blushsarika

Superb ,liked both the parts,
it was super... Hillarious.

I think gautami ji ka water tank is more powerful than previous jal.
Good idea,presented well
liked this part most- mallika came out 12 years younger in daylight and 12 years older in night
hey you forgot to add jagan
better if he don't see mallika in Night lol.

Thanks for making us laugh.

Thanks Blushsarika. Waves going blush blush 2.😳
As Jagan has just entered CV's haven't had time to mess with his character. Imagine Jagan reaction at Mallu's change - We can have a new horror show titled 'Age at Night - Death by Fright'😆

In any case we are all happy he's here to take Mallu away.👏

Originally posted by devvivek

omg hilarious again 😆 u made my day thnx PM me 4 3rd part also pls. Funny 2 c anjie n rohan n DB LOL

Thanks devvivek. Not sure if there is a 3rd part. Was meant to be an OS but became two parts.
Anyway, if my whacky brain thinks of something will let you know. 😆
Originally posted by aardhan

Waves/ Graves, this was awesome! You and Mudra have brightened our weekend! 😆😆 Thanks a bunch! Five  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️  and three 👏 👏 👏 !

We were all getting depressed that CVs are not redeeming Nidhi but making her more illogical, more idiotic and more wimpy. 😡  There are no signs of a reunion and this separation track is getting too stretched. How could they even show that Ashni are giving up so easily and even with BBs arrival they are still not trying to use the opportunity to get back?
😡  CVs, Grrr! Very Disappointing! 😲 😡

Thanks Aardhan. Loved your analysis. We have a 'Dude' playing Ashu and sadly he's being made a 'Devdas'. Shocked
Originally posted by aarch

What fun..🤣 What fun...🤣
Hillarious...🤣

Aarch 😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by deepa_jd

just read part 2...
great new roles for every one..
food for thought bit was wonderful...
but the best part was d ending..
KTLK team takin over CV job.. wish that would happen.. that would be the best thing that could happen to the show..
great post sumi babay...
would love 2 read more from u...

Thanks deepa, 😳
Really want to redeem this show, which started of with such great promise. Will write more but will warn you, that nothing will be sane stuff. 😆
Originally posted by waves

Thanks devvivek. Not sure if there is a 3rd part. Was meant to be an OS but became two parts.
Anyway, if my whacky brain thinks of something will let you know. 😆
its okk ohh why? 😲 i m waiting kuch b karo bt make it 3rd part n PM me sure.i m waiting 😳 hope Ur Brain works like Ashu and not like Nidhi 🥱 🤣
Originally posted by devvivek

its okk ohh why? 😲 i m waiting kuch b karo bt make it 3rd part n PM me sure.i m waiting 😳 hope Ur Brain works like Ashu and not like Nidhi 🥱 🤣

Haha, I hope my brain works like Ashu too and definitely not like KP😆