Poll

who is ur fav girl roadie in this season?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
arnavkhushi2012 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I really hope that the people who voted for Pratima aren't girls themselves. It is really sad to see the very girl who is sexist towards females is in the lead here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pratima is disgusting, fake and a coward 🤢 

I wanna see Taran or Himani to go to the top!
rosemanya thumbnail
😳
Originally posted by: ThatOneGal

Pratima is disgusting, fake and a coward 🤢 

I wanna see Taran or Himani to go to the top!

no way taran or himain; theyve never performed...among girls,pratima is the best..!!! 😳
Originally posted by: rosemanya

😳

no way taran or himain; theyve never performed...among girls,pratima is the best..!!! 😳

the only time i saw pratima having to do or have done more than than the other girls is when she drank 2 shots of piss, correct me if im wrong

what puts me most off her is that she said, and believes that it's a girls fault if she gets raped, if she's wearing a skirt. Seriously??
rosemanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnavkhushi2012

the only time i saw pratima having to do or have done more than than the other girls is when she drank 2 shots of piss, correct me if im wrong

what puts me most off her is that she said, and believes that it's a girls fault if she gets raped, if she's wearing a skirt. Seriously??

the other time was in the immunity task of girls in india where u had to run with loads on ur bak..pratima came first n got immunity to america..!!n her thinkin is lyk tht as shes frm haryana i guess her family taught her to think like that..and cmon,thinkin dosen't matter in roadies its the spirit which does
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
undoubtly pratima 
arnavkhushi thn u missed earlier epi..taran only can abuse..she did nothin till date and same goes to himani..pratima was the 1st one who got ticket for USA By carrying tons of brick on her back where himani were nowhere..and taran gave up after 2 lap..and thn pratima wanted to perform every task bt coz of taran-vinay vikas's inferiority complex she couldn't make it

i knw she will be out soon coz of taran gang bt frm audition to now..she proved herself in every task ..without havin any frnd any grp she is surviving
Originally posted by: rosemanya

the other time was in the immunity task of girls in india where u had to run with loads on ur bak..pratima came first n got immunity to america..!!n her thinkin is lyk tht as shes frm haryana i guess her family taught her to think like that..and cmon,thinkin dosen't matter in roadies its the spirit which does

thinking might not matter in roadies, but it matters for when I'm choosing who to support in the show, and I don't think I can support someone who doesn't even support her own sex.
also, roadies is also about having your own opinions, and not letting others pressure you into doing stuff. And she really does cry all the time
Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

undoubtly pratima 

arnavkhushi thn u missed earlier epi..taran only can abuse..she did nothin till date and same goes to himani..pratima was the 1st one who got ticket for USA By carrying tons of brick on her back where himani were nowhere..and taran gave up after 2 lap..and thn pratima wanted to perform every task bt coz of taran-vinay vikas's inferiority complex she couldn't make it

i knw she will be out soon coz of taran gang bt frm audition to now..she proved herself in every task ..without havin any frnd any grp she is surviving

tarun didn't start abusing till she found out what a backstabber pratima was. Atleast tarun has the guts to stand up for her beliefs, pratima just cries and overacts and isn't confident as a woman
and Himani did come second in the track challege, and she won the fitness poledancing, and Himani-Khushboo weren't the last group to cross the death valley
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

undoubtly pratima 

Taran didn't give up after two laps...she came 2nd and was the 2nd best performer ! And also in today's task...Taran won against her. Pratima was a tough competitor i agree but she's so underconfident...and the way she pleads and cries to everybody to gain sympathy simply turns me off! 😵

Don't tell me she hadn't any group!! She formed a grp with Manali and Diyali.
She's spineless and backstabs her own frnd (diyali) for her own safety! 👎🏼 
rosemanya thumbnail
m sad that pratima is out...she would have won the mma task..bas josh me hosh kho bethi..!!after 3 rounds taran was all tired but pratima ws stil strong cuz she has stamina..but during the fite tarun dominated pratima because i gues pratima was kinda pressured n gone mad...well nyways she has (pratima) definetely earned my respect n m happy tht she came so far in the journey ...tho insted of himani,pratima shud be there as i think pratima is very real and not at all fake (innocent n immature,as manali said) ...but next episode luks shit n m nt watching it without pratima or vikas...all losers are left in the show now..next to next episode i guess finale hoga..den vikas ,pratima ,diyali every1 wud b there..!!