PV OS "MOVE ON..." (Aarpita's POV on ARYA's PV)

_H_dreamer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ladies and Gentle Women...😆 hellooo all deariies..😊
at last me too bitten by the ff writing bug and now i m here to write my thoughts in a form of OS. Well, this is not a classic work of literature. Its only a sign of my random insane thoughts.Even after my warning, if you are wiling to go ahead.. then SORRY in advance for all grammatical mistakes...

ughhh.. yeh Pratik bhi naa.. I know what Pratik thought before placing that red lingerie and that long lasting condom pack. He is such a prankster. actually this may consider as a romantic gift indeed.. if circumstances were normal. But no, this is not an ordinary SR. Its Yash Scindhiya's SR... SR after his punarvivah with Aarti.. Poor Aarti, she didn't get a chance to know the real Yash... my Yash... my Yashu...

Yes, I am Aarpita.. Aarpita Yash Scindiya.My parents and in laws gave this name to Aarti. She must be feeling like losing her identity under the shadow of my name.. just same as the way i felt..losing my own name... how can they give my name to another girl? Its my name..my identity.. my Yashu's love.. But no.. I know, no one can snatch my name from me. neither my identity nor my love. Because now I dont belong to this materialistic world. I belong to Yashu's heart...

It's not very tough to crack a hard nut like Yash Scindiya. You just have to use the proper weapon. LOVE... yesss, only love can melt the ice between Aarti and Yashu. The motherly love for my payel and palak is the only thing which Yash needs from Aarti. I know my Yashu.. He agreed for this punarvivah only for family's sake. He loves his family beyond anything.. and now Aarti is also family. So Yashu must love her also. He must move on now... But he cant forget me.. why should he? We spent our life together like a fairytale. Full of love.. dreams..peace... The only lack was time..I haven't got much time...

I saw Aarti coming out from the washroom.. and bang... "Oh Yashu.. lagi toh nahi.." i take a step ahead..

"I am so sorry.." Aarti exclaimed worriedly.. I can feel the concern in her voice.Thank God.. Now I can leave in peace..cause here is someone to take care of my Yashu..to take care of my payal and palak..and my family...

I see Yashu takes the pillow and lies on the recliner..closing his eyes.. "I knew it.." I cant control my anger now,"uff Yashu, aap bhi naa.. kab tak aap mere yaadon ke bandeshiyon mein khoye rehenge.. I want to see you as a complete man Yashu. You are a caring son, an affectionate brother and a loving father.. Now please dont show your back to this new life. I know, you have already accepted Ansh.. and now its time to accept Aarti as your humsafar..."

Yashu takes a deep breath..still lying on his back..and his legs are rigidly straight. a deep frown appeared on his forehead.. "Move on Yashu" I whisper..

I watch him intently.. his jaw is tightend.. seems like he has made a decision. "Thank you Yashu"my voice cracked against my will..

and a drop of tear rolled down from the corner of his closed eye..

"I love you too jaan.." my muffled voice disappeared into thin air...

okay friends... this is it. let me know your opinion through your lovely comments and plz hit the like button

P.S: plz bear this boring font.. once i learn the techniques to colour the dialogues,add pix n hyperlinks.. i will apply those for a nice view...
Edited by _H_dreamer - 12 years ago