Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anchalluvskaran

IF-Dazzler

anchalluvskaran

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
It's heaven for Karan and Kritika's fans now Heart
first of all there is Gumrah! an awesome show! other than being able to see the amazing karan Kundra we all get to learn something! gives us a really valuable lesson in life. ab sikhe ka is se acha tareeka to koi ho hi nahi sakta Wink 
We can see how much Karan cares for his fans and other people to be doing such show! 
absolutely loving him as a host Heart Host ho to esa
He is an all rounder LOL 
sada Pure PunjabiDancingProud to be a Punjabi myself Big smile
Arjun in KMH then prem in pure punjabi and now the BEST host of gumrah! 
and now KMH1 is back on air 8 times in a day :) 
Our Punji is back again with his sweet love story hehe 
guys in india u r sooo lucky Wink it's KMH all day! but make sure not to miss Gumrah!
no matter wt i have to do, i never miss gumrah! if i can watch it at 11:30 live so can u Tongueit's original time 7:00pm and for anyone who wants to watch it online live, here is the link 
http://www.channelv.in/livetv  
It's a show u can't afford to miss!!!!!
We get to see Karan kritika together again through KMH1...
I hope we get to see them together in Gumrah! 
It's a request! i'm sure all the fans want to see them together! plzzz try to get them together in at least one episode plz plz plzzz

As Karan came back as a host, Kritika became a doctor Wink for KTLK...our sweer Dr Nidhi...guys don't miss the show! 
So stay glued to the screens for Gumrah, KTLK and KMH! shows that can't be missed! 
cheers Smile
Love u karan & Kritika Heart
I'm new here and this is my first post on India forums
Hope i get to know more people here and have a chat about our favourite karan and kritika 
looking forward to talking to you guys Smile

Edited by anchal.uppal95 - 15 April 2012 at 6:26am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Looshikakarankritz4lyfAhlaweyaarjuhi4evrpinkyfrkaranika-Nili-KaranKittu4evameeryyM00NAAnjalii...xXxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heaven for Karan & Kritika's fans ;)" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Aww what a sweet idea!! I would love to have Kritika to do an episode of Gumrah along Karan:) Yup, It's the best time for us just can't get enough of the two Day Dreaming Only if we gotta see them in a single screen together!! That would be a cherry on top! Soon!! Awesome topic Anchal so happy for PP to i'm also Punjabi Wink Can't waaait for his next movie and watch it again on the big screen eeeks super excited!!
But, I love Gumrah i'm sooo glad he is doing this wonderful must watch show for youths! It's such an eye opener totally love it Heart Hats off to the entire Gumrah team! Clap
-Meera

Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 14 April 2012 at 11:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anchalluvskaranshibz..DamonCrazy..

anchalluvskaran

IF-Dazzler

anchalluvskaran

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Thanx a lot Meera Smile
True! watching them together on a single screen will be a dream come true Day Dreaming
Karan made us Punjabi's proud Dancing
yeh! the next movie "nikame" sooo excited! seems fun! 
I just love Karan's punjabi Heart
Gumrah is just awesome :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evashibz

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
true!! Its really lyk heaven for us!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anchalluvskaran

anchalluvskaran

IF-Dazzler

anchalluvskaran

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
It indeed is Smile

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
truely it's a very gud tym for us!!!!!gumrah+ktlk+our very own kmhWink even i would luv 2 c kritz in gumrah for atleast one epi bt i guess dat will be difficult wid her busy schedule!!!!But nevr mind,we can nevr end hopingSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anchalluvskaran

anchalluvskaran

IF-Dazzler

anchalluvskaran

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
true! life is just great! and do u know how long imagine tv is gonna show KMH for?Smile

anchalluvskaran

IF-Dazzler

anchalluvskaran

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Hi guys 
Plzzz post ur reviews on today's episode of Gumrah here:

I'll really appreciate it 
Thanx Smile

Edited by anchal.uppal95 - 15 April 2012 at 9:15am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.