Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Terrorist's love for SRK reason behind detention

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

IM boss's SRK love may be behind the Bollywood star's US ordeal

Prashant Dayal, TNN | Apr 15, 2012, 02.07AM IST

AHMEDABAD: One of Shah Rukh Khan's ardent fans may be behind the Bollywood star getting special attention from security officials at airports in the US. Terrorist Riyaz Bhatkal, accused in the 2008 Ahmedabad serial blasts, loves using the star's name as his alias, apparently because he admires the actor. 

This is known to intelligence agencies. TheInterpol red corner notice for the founder-member of Indian Mujahideen (IM), associated with Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), records that the wanted terrorist could be travelling as a passenger called Shah Rukh Khan. Sources say this may be one reason why security officials go into high-alert mode whenever the Bollywood star lands on US soil. 

All international airports keep a database of criminals wanted by Interpol. It alerts officers each time a traveller's name matches that of a wanted man.
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

πŸ˜†

Pyaar tuney kya kiya...  πŸ˜²

srk ke bhi kya din aa gaye hain 🀣 
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 Somebody should send Harman Baweja's cosmetic surgeon's details to Riyaz Bhatkal! 
-Satrangi- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-bambogli

πŸ˜†

Pyaar tuney kya kiya...  πŸ˜²

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

fan hai ya dushman!  πŸ˜†
Edited by -Satrangi- - 12 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
If I ever choose to become a terrorist, my terrorist pseudonym will be Sarah Palin. If I ever get arrested, I'll build a shrine for her in my cell. I'd like to see her detained. Actually, by that logic I plan to go by Ann Coulter, Michelle Bachmann, Nikki Haley just for fun. 
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-return_to_hades

If I ever choose to become a terrorist, my terrorist pseudonym will be Sarah Palin. If I ever get arrested, I'll build a shrine for her in my cell. I'd like to see her detained. Actually, by that logic I plan to go by Ann Coulter, Michelle Bachmann, Nikki Haley just for fun. 

what a disgrace to Indian name. πŸ€’
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-return_to_hades

i am with ya sister...and yes add...rush limbnut to ur list...
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 πŸ˜† seriously 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by-Theatre

what a disgrace to Indian name. πŸ€’

I'm usually not racist. But I call her a race traitor! I can't stand her. Personally as an Indian, I disown her from my roots.