Nadaswaram apr 16-20 updates on pg-1 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
ivalavu kashtapattu ramesh and paramu va kappathi kondu vandhu straight aa veetukku pogama tea kudikka kobi kku mattumdhaan thonum...

namma ooru police kku comedy piece , dummy piece name ellam pathadhu...innum kevalama name edhavadhu think pannanum...AngryAngry

and ramesh...ennatha solla...as sam said...eppo paru azhugatchi...yoga seiayara maadhiri utkandhukudhu...appuram azhuvudhu...komaru veetu bathroom la vachu lock pannittu vandhurukanum...

i think sokku will call this polskar uncle and will save kobi and co from him ...

@Srima

last week esss aaninga lla...indha week adhaan ungalukku sepcial picture...
oooh la la  oooh la laLOLLOL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikrsrima

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram apr 16-20 updates on pg-1 (Page 4)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Thanks Laksh & hopper..

Ha ha ha tomorrow  Dirty Picture for me . Inga Vidhya [Balan]ku badil Divya madam LOLLOLLOL - Idukkan Varumgal Naguga - VaLLuvar sollirukkar.

y blood same blood ROFLROFL eppadi srima maa.. naan on purpost taan  porthen Vidya nu ..but super u caught what i had on mind ROFLROFL idhulae teriyadhu nengalum eclat vum ennodhu updates full dedication reading nu ROFLROFLe

srimaeclat

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

last week esss aaninga lla...indha week adhaan ungalukku sepcial picture...
oooh la la  oooh la laLOLLOL...

Sumi ooh la la vaa ROFL next week nenga or meenu akka confirm lolayee taan ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thendral_USA

Nadhaswaram updaters:
I usually don't read Nadhaswaram updates, however I chanced to read today's update and the nick name for Sakthi's friend, I believe Senthil, "Maggi thalaiyan" totally cracked me up!! I still cannot stop laughing at the comments. The update seems better than the actual episode and is hilarious. Great job!

ROFL enaku avan mandhai partha andhu nyabagam taan varadhu ... pls do continue to drop in often and mokka podufy with us the pavam updaters CryLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikrsupreesrima

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Thanks to all updaters for prompt updates! I began re-watching this show a few days ago and realised after watching yesterday's episode that episodes with Sam are the best to watch. Even though yesterday's episode was time-pass, it was so entertaining, Sam-Gopi comedy was actually very funny, I wish all episodes are like this instead of azhugachi and scheming ones. Thumbs up to Sam, for kalakifying any episode he is in.

lakshmikrsupreehopper_ocean

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srma.

Innum Kodumais paarkanumo?

also I am worried about Gopi's sisters and malar.

lakshmikrhopper_ocean

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the updates.

To all the updaters : applause   A wonderful job indeed by each and everyone of you.  Bow Down Together

And I love the way you guys pass on the baton of the awaiting lolaayee, sornakka, deivs and meens scenes.  Butterflies_and_flowers

lakshmikrhopper_oceansrima

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Thanks srima maa for the super updates ...

Haiyo jolly jolly KM face pakka LOL so monday semmayana katcheri vaa Wink but hopefully devanai and mayil has essu from there Confused or on other hand, i would not mind seeing mayil getting some hit Angry just to teach him a lesson ...

Edited by hopper_ocean - 22 April 2012 at 3:58am

lakshmikrsrima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top