Posted: 11 years ago
  Days had passed, since ahem had an encounter with anita. he had reverted back to his angry young man image, his boot of anger, frustation, irritation and guilt was faced by gopi, for every little thing she did. They had gone back to the initial days of their marital relationship. She was petrified of beign with him, talking wsa just out of question. Rashi, had seen and observed all this and started to her foul game, she made gopi believe that, ahem never loved her nor he will, she further made gopi believe that, ahem carried on the relation for the sake of his mother and other family members and here seeing his behaviour gopi too believed it.

One day, the MM phone rings and the conversation between koki and her mother is heard by gopi. After, the call is discontinued, gopi approaches her MIL and asks maajii.. naniji had called?? yes gopi vahu, she had called koki answers back, naniji is fine, her health?? does she take medicines on time?? yes gopi vahu, she does take evrything on time, but was complaing about none visting her hearing this gopi just smiles at her MIL. Everyone is at the dinner table, gopi avoids ahem, he is all lost in his own world. Post, the dinner, gopi helps mithi with kitchen work and after finishing it, she takes the water jug to her MIL's room thinking (innervoice- how should i suggest this to maajii?? will she agree?? kahanajii, please i hope she agrees to my suggesstions and permits me to do it, because it'l be beneficial for ahemji, once il move away from here, he'l again be normal & i wont be bothering him more) with all these thoughts she entered her MIL's room, she place the jar and says hesistantly maajiii pauses and continues again wohh.. i was thinking that pauses and continues again for few days il go and stay with nanijiii, its been many months since we have visited her, she must be missing us & even i am missing her alot gopi lowers her gaze and says maajiii, il go only if you permit & she waitinganxiously for a positive response from koki and silently praying to kahanaji to get her maaji's approval to her suggesstion. koki thinks about gopi's suggesstions and says okay, gopi vahu.. you can go and stay with maa for a few days.. it will be change for you, i have seen you alittle disturbed thse days and maa will also hace a pleasent surprise and koki smiles at gopi, she also smiles back to her MIL. When was about to leve, she turns and says maajii.. if  i leave the household chores burdern will be entirelt on you and kakijii.. its okay gopi vahu, and anyways, it'l be a good oppourunity for rashi also to learn some household responsibilities over. it'l be a learning process for her koki sounded a little unsure while saying about rashi taking care of teh household chores, but one thing satisfied her that, her mother will be looked after by a well dependant person.

Getting an approval from her maaji, gopi was now at little ease,  that her suggesstion was accepted by her MIL and she mentally thanked her kahanaji a hundred times by now. But, her heart had almost stopped beating, with realisation of the fact that, gopi had leave MM and most importantly the most important person in her life her Ahemjii. The thought of leaving ahem was equivalent to stabbing her heart a hundred times at just one go, tears brimmed her eyes but she consoled herself saying that this was for his happiness and wipes of the tears rolling on her cheek.

Gopi, enters theri room with a heavy herat, the room was empty ahem wasn't there, but she was used to not seeing ahem around in the room, since a few days. Her eyes fell on their holi picture, she walks upto the night stand and caraess ahem's picture and she recollect all the memories of that day, she sits on the bed cuddling the photo tight to her chest and cries remembering every moment spent with ahem. Somehow, she gathers strength and courage and walks to the cupboard for packing her luggage, whilst doing so, she comes across a diary and immediately to whom it belongs to and caraess the diary, with teras brimming her eyes agin and sad smile appears on her face. Initially, she does hesitates to open the diary, but later jus flpis the pages and adores ahem's writing. One note, in the dairy catches eye, it read as :-

The day stared on a very good note today, me & my wife gopi going to the mall, alone in the car. Enjoyed everything, her presence, our small conversations, our eye locks, her blushes, her hesistant smile, her rosy cheeks, her naviness. On reaching the mall, gopi was in my arms& i just loved being so close to her, she just belonged to me for those few hours and they were very special. I enjoyed and loved being so close to her, this closeness reminded me of something, but the visuals just played hide & seek with me again. Anyways, I was on cloud nine, I wished if the time stopped here itself. It would have been a wonderful day, until I met anita, my past.

Meeting her was the most unexpected incident of the day or could say of my life. On seeing her in front of my eyes, it brought back all those memories, which i had buried somewhere deep down in my heart and never wanted to even go back to them again. Anita, has happily moved on in her life with someone. She had happily accepted someone in her life and with love for him in her heart she was going get married. I was shocked on seeing it, as it reminded me of my marriage day, i had no feelings for gopi, i felt nothing for her, absolutely nothing. My heart was devoid any emotion. How could anita, so easily move on over her past and happily accept someone?? I, myself took one year to understand what exactly is the difference between love and infatuation. Yes, anita is not only my past but was my infatuation and am happy for her that, she has finally got the love of her life and wish her a happy marital life ahead. Finally, am in love.. yes, Ahem Modi is in love with Mrs. Gopi Ahem Modi.

Gopi, there is so much write about her. Don't understand what to write and where to start from. She is truly an angel in my life, who through her silent ways taught me, what true love is and what family actually is all about. She has faced & tolerated all my sh!t behaviour and still continued to do all the duties of DIL as well as a wife. I truly regret all my misdeeds towards her, i have accussed her, slapped her, ill treated her and she on the contrary beared every violence, with a silence and a smile on her face. She never questioned or complained about anyhting, I wonder why?? Gradually, her simplicity, her naviness, her silent ways of expressing her love for me, made me fall head over heels for her. She metled the false ego and false pride I in me & importantly she broke the wall i had made around my heart. I had become a man with no emotins at all, but staying with her she brought the human inside me and am extremely proud of having Gopi, as my behalf or rather am proud to be her behalf.

Today, am in love with gopi, madly. But, my guilt and my past behaviour is stopping me from confessing what I feel for her. But, i have no control over my heart, it yearns just to be with her. There have been many such incidents, where my heart told me to hug her, cuddle her in arms and say Gopi, I, Ahem Modi is madly in love with you and can't live without you!! But, i stop pwith the fear of facing her rejection, the asme rejection which i gave her by not accepting her to be my wife, my Saathiyaaa...    But, i believe she has every authority to reject me, maybe thats how il realise what it actually means to be rejected by the person, whom you love dearly.

One day,,i will definatley confess my feelings to gopi. If rejects me, she wont be at fault at all, it'l be all my fault. It wont be her loss, definatley mine though & it'l be beacuse of  my false ego and false pride, my ride behaviour, my hatered towrads her, my ill treatment towards her. Gopi, please give me some pain, i want to fell the same pain which i caused you. I want to feel what rejection is, I want you to hate atleast once. Gopi, i know you love me, but I deserve atleast some pain for my past behaviour.

Please Gopi, Please. Give me some pain.

(The note ends here)

PS:- This OS has 2parts, am working on the second part, which will obivioulsy end the OS.

Sorry for the long post & grammatical errors

Apprecaition and critism both welcome!!!!
Thanks a billion ton for your comments and likes. Thanks fro tolearting this looong post
Edited by dhruti - 11 years ago
wow cant wait 4 the nxt part...
lovely OS,

and it gets me thinking mad again

How many diaries does Ahem actually have? LOL (Star Pariwaar Diary might be good for Nazim, but was rather biased)

Anita Diary, ...hmmm in reality SNS, If Ahem was to write all about Gopi , he would not hav eused same diary, and if he did, Anita would be the first thing to see , lol, so would not be that diary

and this diary that Gopi just read might be Gopi dedicated lol,

wondering, how many more diaries must he have 😉

Anyway, that apart absolutely loved the OS, cant wait for part 2  (how will Gopi try not to go to Nani lol, after knowing whats bothering her dictator, oh sorry, Ahem ji

or will she decide to do what AHem Ji wants her dto do: give him a dose of his own medicine
Edited by Vinder90 - 11 years ago
amazing os . you really are a champ in writing one shots. great job.
Originally posted by Vinder90

lovely OS,

and it gets me thinking mad again

How many diaries does Ahem actually have? LOL (Star Pariwaar Diary might be good for Nazim, but was rather biased)

Anita Diary, ...hmmm in reality SNS, If Ahem was to write all about Gopi , he would not hav eused same diary, and if he did, Anita would be the first thing to see , lol, so would not be that diary

and this diary that Gopi just read might be Gopi dedicated lol,

wondering, how many more diaries must he have 😉

Anyway, that apart absolutely loved the OS, cant wait for part 2  (how will Gopi try not to go to Nani lol, after knowing whats bothering her dictator, oh sorry, Ahem ji

or will she decide to do what AHem Ji wants her dto do: give him a dose of his own medicine
thanks for the new adverd to ahem, dictator 😆  
but it suits koki more 😉
Originally posted by rsk16

amazing os . you really are a champ in writing one shots. great job.
omg!! omg!!! thank yu... 😆
Originally posted by abbay

w8ing!!
part 2 will be coming up soon... still working on it...😊
First of I would like to say  WOW, what a beautiful post and letter that Ahem has written for Gopi. I could feel his pain and his anguish at wanting to be with his love and the reason for him to stay away. Thank you so much for this. We all really needed it...

I have one complaint though..you post note...copied and pasted below in blue

Sorry for the long post & grammatical errors

Apprecaition and critism both welcome!!!!
Thanks a billion ton for your comments and likes. Thanks fro tolearting this looong post

I don't think you should be sorry for any long posts that are this good and entertaining. And also we are not tolerating anything all these OS's are always welcome. You write very nice OS's and I for one always enjoy reading them...so please continue without any apologies ðŸ˜ƒ

nice one..
waiting for the second part
Originally posted by dhruti

thanks for the new adverd to ahem, dictator 😆  
but it suits koki more 😉
he is the ahem modi, you never now how a=many diaries he can write at a time.. multi tasking man yu see 😉