Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

My First FF- YEH VAADA RAHA(chp 19 pg147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 153

Page 1
Page   of 153
Page 2 Page 153

anjali0111

IF-Dazzler

anjali0111

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged

hii buddies i have read many FFs n now for the first time trying writing a one ...the people here r vey talented and i am quite immatureEmbarrassed as compared to them but still i have tried  to write something...let me know how it is or shud i even continue it or not...plz hit like button n give ur comments to let me know.

PROLOGUE

He was sitting on the bed, looking outside the window at the sky, it was moonless night yet stars were twinkling as if marking their presence. His hands were caressing the hair of his beloved who was lying on the bed with her head on his lap and his mind was wandering through the past memories...memories which were full of their love, cute fights, the first meeting and that night when they parted'.that last kiss they had. After remembering all this he let out a deep sigh and look down to find her asleep peacefully, a smile crept on his handsome face and he thought that- how life has changed. I have never imagined our future will be like this'but I am still happy as you are with me although our love is still incomplete but I will never leave your side and will always love you. No matter what come in our way our love shall over come all hurdles and we'll be together'..forever'.i promise'.yeh vaada raha.

Scene fades n his words echoed in background "YEH VAADA RAHA"'

CHARACTER SKETCH

RAICHANDS:-

Chand - Owner of Raichand Industries. Very  ambitious and practical. He is shrewd businessman and prefers  money over values and some times over family too. Though he did love marriage with Haseena but love was evaporated from their marriage long ago.

Haseena- Wife  of Chand, mother of Abhay. She is a kind hearted lady and is very sensitive when it comes to her family, specially, to his son Abhay. Although she did love marriage with Chand but after his one mistake all had change and they are together just for the sake of society n their son. To coup up with her loneliness she has switch to alcohol.

Abhay-  22yr old boy. The only son of Chandeena, sole heir of Raichand empire. He is cheerful, optimistic and have many dreams in his eyes regarding his career and life partner. He loves music, trained in western music and wanna make career in it, wanna create his own identity. Loves his mom very much, knows the reality of his parents marriage but still hopeful that love will return to their life.

DOBRIYALS:-

Arnab-  Businessman, rich but not as much as compare to Raichands. Actually he is 40% partner in one of the most profitable company of Raichands. Kind hearted man. Always prefer love and values over money and loves his family.

Madhu-  Arnab's  wife, homemaker. Very kind  sweet lady. Loves  her two daughters very much.

Piyali (pia)- 21yr old girl pursuing MBA. Elder daughter  of Dobriyals keen to assist his father in business. Girl  with a golden heart, very beautiful, cheerful. Spread happiness wherever she goes. Waiting for her prince charming. Will do anything for love.

Shonali (shona)- 15yr old girl. Like her name she is shona ie sweetheart of her family. Loves her sister very much, can do anything for her happiness. Has interest in music n learns classical music.

KHURANAS:-

Mr. and Mrs. Khurana ' Another  rich business family, status even higher than Raichands. Have one daughter Alina.

Alina-  22yr old girl. Sweet and nice. Childhood friend of Abhay n secretly in love with him.

chapter 1

chapter 2

chapter 3

chapter 4

chapter 5

chapter 6

chapter 7

chapter 8

chapter 9

chapter 10

chapter 11

chapter 12

chapter 13

chapter 14ch

chapter 15

chapter 16  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2933024&TPN=125&#69093266

chapter 17

chapter 18

chapter 18 part II

chapter 19

link to my other woks:-

OS - fanaa, tere pyar mein

FF - kathputli (based on madhubala)

Edited by anjali0111 - 01 September 2013 at 1:48pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

rhtkumar672ash12harshitha23...mano...himanshu1990..Bournville...SmokeySilence.hema_rawatashu1909Yumna786sweet_neetububble_arunsunita_gmmeerubzaravijayarvi-Sonia-Acid_Queen.tanu.--Rose--Paint.It.BlacK...juhi..Andromeda001withered--Wingless--maria090..tora.tangled.Abhiya_VisuFieryHeartMS-meghasharmaSheDevilbellaaaTrouble.bookworm-ALS--Fearless_LoverKit_Kat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My First FF- YEH VAADA RAHA(chp 19 pg147)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yumna786

Goldie

Yumna786

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
me first...
Nice concept...loved it...continue sooon...

Edited by Yumna786 - 14 April 2012 at 9:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali0111

Rmuk

IF-Sizzlerz

Rmuk

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Nice Concept and c.s. Pls continue soon and pm me.

anjali0111

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
NICE CS ..COTNINUE SOON

anjali0111

FieryHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryHeart

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Anjali it sounds good yaar Big smile Dont worry abt this being ur first FF. There is first for everything right? Do continue n PM me on updates.

anjali0111

-Sonia-

IF-Dazzler

-Sonia-

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Nice concept
Continue soon
plz.. Do pm me
tc

anjali0111