Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_neetu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Saayaniz

wao !! awsmmm neetu di :-* but why did Pia cry seeing Abhay ??? was Abhay the man Pia used to love & lost him ??? going to read nxt update ;-))))

wow sayu...u read it...
Yup he is one sayu
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
wao !!!! awsmmm chapter :-* !!!! now mission next chapter :-P
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
OMG !!!! Neetu di !!! u r surprising me in every update !!! awsmmm update it was :-* loved Abhiya romance :-* these Raichand brothers r really sweet :-))) well everything can't be good...so T was also present to ruin Abhiya's romance...hate her :-/ lolzzz...now going to read the nxt update :-* loved  it :-*
sweet_neetu thumbnail

wao !!!! awsmmm chapter :-* !!!! now mission next chapter :-P

aaj sayu is mission complete 7 chapter,...lolz
sweet_neetu thumbnail

OMG !!!! Neetu di !!! u r surprising me in every update !!! awsmmm update it was :-* loved Abhiya romance :-* these Raichand brothers r really sweet :-))) well everything can't be good...so T was also present to ruin Abhiya's romance...hate her :-/ lolzzz...now going to read the nxt update :-* loved it :-*

love u sayu...chappy 5 pe ho...i m super super happy that u liking it
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
wao !!!!! it reminds the dil ibadat healing in hospital when Danish tried to kill Pia...but its us...so Abhay couldn't show his power to that intense...but now nwant a dil ibadat scene & a kissing healing scene :-* ;-))))
sweet_neetu thumbnail

wao !!!!! it reminds the dil ibadat healing in hospital when Danish tried to kill Pia...but its us...so Abhay couldn't show his power to that intense...but now nwant a dil ibadat scene & a kissing healing scene :-* ;-))))

sure sayu...u get it in next update...waise bhi hospital scene is nxt update
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
oh my my !! Abhiya's past was sooo romantic !!! but whats the prophesy & why the wiccans r after him :'( ??? hope to get answer in next updates...till now u just rocked the stage :-* keep it up & pm me :-P
sweet_neetu thumbnail

oh my my !! Abhiya's past was sooo romantic !!! but whats the prophesy & why the wiccans r after him :'( ??? hope to get answer in next updates...till now u just rocked the stage :-* keep it up & pm me :-P

super happy u enjoyed it...
Definetly sayu
fabliha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!!!amazing characters nitu,specially  tanusre kii character koo parkae oo mae hasi rokhe nahi paae rahe hu..good jobđź‘Ź Edited by fabliha - 11 years ago