Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Hoor-

I really hope she chooses Stefan, because SE define love. But im 99% sure she'll choose Damon by the end of this season ..

lol...m hell confused...& i dunno why i think she she'll choose Stefan :| & sumtyms Damon :|
Gosh...see...m soo soo sooo confused😕😆
.Juhi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

i hv a feeeling tht she will choose elijah as ian said in paleyfest tht thr is a make-out scene between elijah and elena...🤣🤣🤣 sorry juhi no intention to spoil ur topic but cudnt stop myself

1st of all...ELIJAH :O srsly 🤣 🤣 y didnt i thought of that :| 🤣 oh yes he did said that 🤣 but u took it sooo serious :O 🤣 but btw...i lyk Elijah...hez such a gentleman 😳
& 2ndly c'on...u dun have to say sorry yaar...u did not spoil anything :| u cracked me up 😆 u r totally free to say anything in my topics...i love craziness 😉🤣
Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Elena obviously loves Stefan and cares about him a lot. Everything about him still affects her so much (much more than Damon) I think she will chose Stefan.
But I want her to choose Damon.  Elena, somehow, is much more "herself" with Damon, than she is with Stefan. In bickering, in happiness, or in sadness, Damon has always stuck by her, without caring about anything else. Sure, Stefan is always there to emotionally support her whenever she needs it, but Damon can go to any length to keep protected, even if that means that Elena starts to hate him. On the other hand, whenever Damon has needed her support emotionally, Elena has stuck to him no matter what. According to me, their relationship needs a little more bonding right now. I mean, DE are not just there yet, but their relation is growing stronger with every episode and I hope Elena realizes that she loves Damon in the next episode. I hope she chooses Damon. They both need each other. DE <3 
arjun.arohi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I personally want her to choose damon😳. And i love the quote: "If you are in love with two persons, choose the second one! coz if u were really in love with the first one, u wouldnt have fallen for second & also coz i love Damon & i shipp Delena"
It's not like I really dislike stelena, it's just that i feel that stelena fell in love too fast, with delena their relationship has grown over the last two seasons.
I have no idea what the writers are planning, it could go either way.
.Juhi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heart

Elena obviously loves Stefan and cares about him a lot. Everything about him still affects her so much (much more than Damon) I think she will chose Stefan.

But I want her to choose Damon.  Elena, somehow, is much more "herself" with Damon, than she is with Stefan. In bickering, in happiness, or in sadness, Damon has always stuck by her, without caring about anything else. Sure, Stefan is always there to emotionally support her whenever she needs it, but Damon can go to any length to keep protected, even if that means that Elena starts to hate him. On the other hand, whenever Damon has needed her support emotionally, Elena has stuck to him no matter what. According to me, their relationship needs a little more bonding right now. I mean, DE are not just there yet, but their relation is growing stronger with every episode and I hope Elena realizes that she loves Damon in the next episode. I hope she chooses Damon. They both need each other. DE <3 

sweetheart i just LOVED ur answer 🤗 🤗
u just said my words 😳
i agree wid each & evry word of urs!
Undoubtedly SE were a couple & he loves her now too...but her relationship wid Damon went too far in s3!
Elena confessed this herself! she said to Stefan 'I kissed Damon! its not that m guilty abt it! its just that i want u to know'  & she said to matt that 'Damon got under my skin! no matter how much i try i cant shake him up!'
this is the same elena who said in s2 that 'she wont kiss Damon bak'
her feelings totally changed! She dint know the REAL Damon b4! but now...she know wot Damon is! he is not wot he pretends to be! he is much much better than anybody can think!

just *fingers crossed* & lets us hope she chooses HIM😳
.Juhi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjun.arohi4eva

I personally want her to choose damon😳. And i love the quote: "If you are in love with two persons, choose the second one! coz if u were really in love with the first one, u wouldnt have fallen for second & also coz i love Damon & i shipp Delena"
It's not like I really dislike stelena, it's just that i feel that stelena fell in love too fast, with delena their relationship has grown over the last two seasons.
I have no idea what the writers are planning, it could go either way.

*hi5* i too want her to choose Damon😳
thnx 4 agreeing wid this quote...onli a true DE'rs can understand the deep meaning of it 😳😃

Neither i dislike Stelena! & *BAM* i totally agree wid ur line @bold
they came to know each other soo sooo sooo well! especially Elena came to wot wot the REAL Damon is 😳
i just hope she makes the RIGHT decision! 
lets see wot happens!😃
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm calling it...she's definitely choosing Stefan.
.Juhi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: qazplm

I'm calling it...she's definitely choosing Stefan.

awww...letz see😳😊
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I will choose Damon, because if Stefan's love for Elena was true and real, he wouldn't have walked away from her like that. Damon, no matter what has ALWAYS stood by elena's side, in her good and bad times, its about time she realises who actually loves her in the "true" sense 😳
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dont give a crap about who she chooses...Elena is a pathetic whiny character who played with both of their feelings for this long👎🏼

And I totally agree with the quote👏 she claimed to love Stefan so how the hell can she fall in love with Damon? That's not true love...I believe both Stefan and Damon love Elena WAY more than she ever loved either of them so in a way none of them deserves that loser
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago