Dekha Ek Khwaab

Uff uff Manveer returns + awesome news

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey uff I was busy this week with my brother's marriage…..so this awesome week with good rankings and badiya episodes I wasn't able to join all…..anyway about my SS I'll be updating my next part…😆

With delicious episodes coming up daily I have awesome news to tell all…😆😉

After all…..this khabru…got to know that when akaash will return he will turn to full evil…..confirmed😲😭👏😆

Manveer dance happened,scenes increased ,makeover happened,transformation happening….SO ALL GOOD NEWS CAME TRUE…..and I am happy…..😳👏

Clap[s to cv's for this week…..and one more thing Now Manayata UV touch will ncrease…..hating jai with UV was first step wait and watch all steps…..…😃…

Last but not the least either u missed me or not😡 but I missed all…..😃😆

Also one thing left….at the end manayata will keep flawed hero UV and akaash together to see love…..true one😃and nowadatys manayata charm incresing than UV i tell u

😃nizza
good day to all😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
wowww...dhinchak news this is

have they even planned the end also kya...or it is finally hey made up there mind to manveer to happen...

thank u for this super news !!!!!
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
More than your news on MaanVeer's love story, I am excited that Akash will turn evil😆

I didnot want him to do rona dhona like a lover boy to gain Manyata's sympathy and her love back. Glad he will show his true colours to everyone and Manyata will realise who her real hero is. 
DearZindagi12 thumbnail
Wow Nizza u made my day...really missed u a lot...akash will turn to full evil ..sounds grt..and i am dying to watch.. manveer together and thr love ...its almosr 2 weeks that u were away from this forum...any how convey our wishes to ur bro...seriously now a days the track is really interesting...going in the right direction...😃

Also one thing left….at the end manayata will keep flawed hero UV and akaash together to see love…..wat does it mean...plz explain..u mean she il love both uv and akash???

i want her to be n love only with uday ...

-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG nizza ..what a news dear...
so finally our wishes are coming true...
thanks for sharing such a wonderful news...
lakshyasss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gem12

Wow Nizza u made my day...really missed u a lot...akash will turn to full evil ..sounds grt..and i am dying to watch.. manveer together and thr love ...its almosr 2 weeks that u were away from this forum...any how convey our wishes to ur bro...seriously now a days the track is really interesting...going in the right direction...😃

Also one thing left'.at the end manayata will keep flawed hero UV and akaash together to see love'..wat does it mean...plz explain..u mean she il love both uv and akash???

i want her to be n love only with uday ...

Lets see who she loves but she can't be bella…😃…its truth😆😳i was one week away from this forum i guess don't multiply😆

lakshyasss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

wowww...dhinchak news this is

have they even planned the end also kya...or it is finally hey made up there mind to manveer to happen...

thank u for this super news !!!!!

😃welcome...end will be totally shocking...where Maybe UV LEAVES manayata telling her truth but making her realise his importance 😳and making her see who deserves her
Add123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
TOUCH will increse? 😲😉
Now please say this is "Physical" touch !!!!☺️ 😆 
But incase of Manyata, "Mental" touch will also do 😉
Akash as 😈 ... I Like I like ... Jeetay raho CVs  😆👏 
Yess Nizza, we missed you like crazies 😉 and your Jasoosy News Aswel 😉
OMG! ManVeer is happening for sure??? Please say "YES" ... or don't say anything 😆😃😉 
Thanks for the happy news 😃  🤗

*Goes of to Partayy* 🥳 

Edited by Add123 - 12 years ago
lakshyasss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chakku_chudail

More than your news on MaanVeer's love story, I am excited that Akash will turn evil😆

I didnot want him to do rona dhona like a lover boy to gain Manyata's sympathy and her love back. Glad he will show his true colours to everyone and Manyata will realise who her real hero is. 

I too exited to see akaash who will turn rich maybe by wrong means LIKE IN DHADKAN picture ….and come to destroy UV….😆destroying himself

lakshyasss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nityah

OMG nizza ..what a news dear...

so finally our wishes are coming true...
thanks for sharing such a wonderful news...

ya my wish only now to see akaash evil nothing more…manveer ho na ho akaash evil ban jaye 😆