Crime patrol: Dastak

The murderer of the old man: revealed!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Soap.critic

Groupbie

Soap.critic

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
is the IIT aspirant who stayed in the house of the old man. He had stolen the senior citizen's gold,credit cards; and the old man had humiliated him and his dad had to pay Rs 3 lacs to the old man as compensation.

Read:

Accused arrested after cops found his whereabouts on Facebook

A 17-year-old IIT aspirant was detained by Delhi police on Tuesday for allegedly murdering a retired teacher in south Delhi's Vasant Kunj. The boy reportedly wanted to avenge his humiliation as the elderly man made his parents pay three lakh rupees after he stole jewellery and credit cards from his house, police said.

Was found murdered inside his Vasant Kunj residence

On December 19, 68-year-old Sanskrit teacher DK Joshi was found dead with a head injury caused by a blunt object and stab wounds inflicted by scissors on his neck. The incident came to light when his son asked his cousin to visit his father as he was not attending his calls from the US. Police  found the body on the floor of the drawing room.

"We knew the names of the boys who had lived as Joshi's tenants. But we didn't have their addresses. We did an extensive search on facebook and got their personal details. We detained the boy from his uncle's residence in Gurgaon. His father is a businessman while his sister is pursuing second year MBBS," Deputy Commisioner of Police (south) HGS Dhaliwal said on Tuesday.

"The accused used to live as a tenant at the time. The deceased had a few more young tenants and bonded well with them," a senior police officer said.

According to Dhaliwal, the boy came to Delhi last Thursday, armed with a khukri (a Nepali short bent knife).
He then procured a wig from a beauty parlour in Kalkaji, run by a friend.

"He told one of his school friends that he could arrange a job for him and went to his house to take his motorcycle. He also arranged some interviews for him. The teenager then took him to Vasant Kunj on the pretext of collecting some money," Dhaliwal said.

Joshi, who had gone out for shopping, found the boy outside his flat on his return. The teenager pushed his way inside the house and stabbed him with the knife.

"The khukri got damaged as the boy hit the teacher. Then he stabbed him with scissors. He also searched the house and laid his hands on whatever he could find.

He returned to where his friend was waiting for him with a laptop, three wine bottles and a mobile phone in a bag," Dhaliwal said. Joshi moved to his Vasant Kunj home seven years ago. He   was living alone after his wife died in 2008.

Out of touch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sreebhaRitu-charu_81poo_supileavesandwavesyipeeMuskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The murderer of the old man: revealed!!!!!" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soap.critic

Groupbie

Soap.critic

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
The 17-year-old boy, accused of killing a senior citizen in Vasant Kunj last Saturday, has shown no remorse since his detention, the police said on Wednesday. The boy was also reportedly weak in studies and his parents were forced to change his school often, they added.

The boy was apprehended on Tuesday for allegedly killing 65-year-old D K Joshi with a khukri and a pair of scissor.

According to sources, the boy was first put in a private school in his hometown, Singrauli (Madhya Pradesh), but he did not show any interest in studies there. "His father then got him rolled in a good school in Class III in Nainital where he stayed for some time and left studies without taking exams," said a police officer.

Later, his parents enrolled him in Apollo School in Sonipat. "He left from there as well without getting any certificates," the officer said.

"He was then brought to Suraj Bhan DAV School in Vasant Vihar in Class XI. During this time from November 2009 to March 2010 the boy stayed as a paying guest in Joshi's Vasant Kunj house. That is when he stole his gold and credit card. Apologetic at his act, his father paid Rs 3 lakh to Joshi and took the boy along with him to Singrauli," said the officer.

The boy did not take the exams at DAV School either and his name had been deleted from the students list in March this year. The teenager returned home in March. The officer said the boy returned to Delhi with a khukri on December 16, with the motive of killing Joshi.

After he was caught, the teenager reportedly did not show any regrets for committing the crime.

Meanwhile, Joshi's son Anurag, a software professional, returned from USA on Wednesday to perform the last rites.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sreebhaRitu-charu_81Muskaan92

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...

..Princess..

IF-Dazzler

..Princess..

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
WOW

we hope that maybe educating the classes will make one aware of the crimes and the consequences of extreme actions and then there are city people doing things like these

whats the difference

Indian police needs strict reforms and programmes to make one aware morally and socially as well

jamilaloveu

jamilaloveu

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Hello Dear?
How are you and your health? compliments of the day! my name is jamilaa I'm a young girl, I saw your profile today and became interested in you. I will like us to have a Good relationship, please reply me through my email Address. [email protected] so that I will send more details about my self Including my pictures to you.I think we can start  from here.
waiting for your reply
From jamilaa.

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.