bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

They made no sound as they silently moved through the forest, searching for a trail. Together, they made a striking couple, the man with his charismatic presence, the woman with her sheer elegance and grace. However,  if a human were to go have a closer look at them, he would have known that they were not really a man and a woman. They were vampires, and they were hardly cautious now…………

And moreover, the female was impatient.

"Siddharth, I cannot see the point of this," she said, sounding extremely irritated. "Patience, Maithili," replied Siddharth. " We must be sure that my baby brother and  his adoring family are here. We have to be sure…. We shall find their trails here. We must." " Abhayendra is not a fool!" hissed Maithili. "Do you honestly believe he will not think of your coming here? He will hide his trails."  "I know him very well, Princess," replied Siddharth. "Abhayendra, or Abhay as he is now known, will  be too busy thinking of other females. He has forsaken you, my lady."

Maithili hissed in displeasure. "Which females?" she snarled, her eyes turning violet. Before Siddharth could reply, both of them heard  the voice of a young woman- "Maithili?"

Maithili whirled around in shock. Lightning flashed as Maithili closed her eyes to concentrate on visualising where she had been called from.  " A human!" hissed Maithili to Siddharth. " A human- who is daring to ask me about Abhayendra? She knows my name…. She believes I am a ghost. The fool!" she seethed,  using her powers to jerk and move the coin, and point it in the direction "Yes". "Maithili, what are you doing?" asked Siddharth. " I told you-Abhay has his own pleasures now-"

"Shut up and let me talk to her, you fool," seethed Maithili, now managing to jerk the coin across to ask the human what he- Abhayendra- was to her. Try  as she might, she could not see her face- Maithili could only see a curtain of long black hair. " Who-who- are you talking about?' whispered the girl fearfully. Maithili realised that she had not understood her question, or perhaps was playing dumb on purpose.

"I thought you loved me," said Siddharth softly, sadness on his face. "After all this while, when I stayed by you and he didn't….. I though you could love me instead of him. All this while, and you still have feelings for him?"

Maithili realised she had given herself away from her actions. It would not do to lose Siddharth as an ally now. Giving him a sultry look under lowered eyelashes, she whispered… "Of course I do, Siddharth. Abhayendra is useful to me only for revenge. I was only angry that Abhayendra should have told a human about me. I suppose I can afford to be charitable to  her, after all. See-" She made Siddharth see how she rotated the coin so that it now said –" Abhay is your destiny…"

Siddharth suddenly whipped around; he had smelled someone nearby. Then he smiled back at Maithili. "Looks like we were right," he said quietly. " I can recognize Chand… we should go."

Back in their hideout, Siddharth and Maithili were carefully planning their courses of action over the next few months.  It was decided that Maithili would be kept carefully hidden from Abhay's eyes by Siddharth. They managed to influence the Managing Director of the Mehra Group of Companies, whose blood Maithili feasted on later. 

Months later, when Siddharth Mehra arrived at Dehradun, he met Panchi Dobriyal , and later Abhay and Chand as well. He realized that Abhay did indeed have feelings for a human girl who coincidentally was a friend of his plump secretary Panchi.

He had not expected her to be perfect doppelganger of Maithili, however……..

The rest, as they say, is history…

Author's note: In case anyone didn't get the point of this , it's based on the 23 December episode, where Piya-Misha-Panchi-Tracker are using the planchett to call ghosts. The Maithili bit was a blooper as shown by the cv's, but I wondered if  it could be justified. What do you think?

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice os
yeah u indeed justified it even if the cv's forgot
lvd it
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os. U are a amazing writer. Loved it dear.
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gud one shreya!!yup it was well connectd and u wrote it well:-)
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Tora, Romita, Prima, Megha, Yumna : Thanks so much guys! 😳
TeDylove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!! u really have to cv then over pkyek sure never end!!😃
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing superb os shreya!!👏
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg shreya , this OS is  LOVE.  ❤️
Wow... very good idea and very well written😊
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow fantastic justification shreya.. Really liked it. The cv's should hire u to justify their bloopers.. Lol..