Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Music Debate! (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ankithate

Goldie

Ankithate

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Music ,

Eminem (best Rapper)
K.K           (best bollywood singer)

Rest awl Are good tooo..
But these two defines music for me..

And ya
music includes.
Composition , lyrics , lead singers and backlead too...

Aquilia_Aditi

IF-Sizzlerz

Aquilia_Aditi

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
What does music mean to you? do you agree that music expresses emotions that cannot be worded? 

Simple equation. Music = Life. That simple, without it, I'd be a lost soul. Probably working in some 4x6 cubicle wasting away to a soulless drone of "normal society" I shudder just thinking about it. Also music to me is my emotions, its me projecting my emotions into the world. Its also about letting what i listen to take me to a place of my own :)

What genre of music do you prefer and why? 

I'm rarely into genres, mostly specific artists, but I prefer peppy genres as I'm a dancer; I really will profess to know everything about it and I've loved it for years.
As for artists, umm, I'm really into Aimee Mann, the Pixies, David Bowie, Sleater-Kinney, Enrique Iglesias and Elliott Smith right now. My favorite band is My Chemical Romance and Black Eyed Peas. 

Which one do you prefer more? Old classics (like Elvis Presley, The Beatles, Micheal Jackson among many others), or the new age hits like Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Eminem, etc? And why? 

Both are good at their own places. There's no comparison! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Music is a reflection of our feelings. I, personally, like all kinds of music and what i listen to at a moment totally depends on my mood. If I'm happy, I listen to peppy numbers, if I'm sad I listen to sad songs, if I'm calm I listen to soft numbers and if I'm excited i listen to some foot-tapping music. I, honestly, cannot imagine life without music. Good music always calms our mind and helps us think more clearly. In fact, it is scientifically proven that good music helps in development of the brain!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top