Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

seoulbeats

seoulbeats

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
This one's really catchy-

I can't help but love this one-

I remember that I used to give myself a pep talk after listening to 'Aashayein' and it worked for me, I always got inspired by it.

Then, I love listening to rap, specially because I don't understand half of it and I get to make up the unknown parts.

I like Lady Gaga's brand of music, say what you will about her but she celebrates her individuality and doesn't shy away from it and I appreciate that. 

I love Katy Perry too, her songs are catchy and upbeat and some of her videos are cute.

Then I like random songs like Tony Braxton's 'unbreak my heart'; Lovefool by cardigans, Caro's 'That Man' and 'A night like this', Keith Urban's 'Somebody like you' and Adele's ' Someone like you'
'Time after time' is another awesome song.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Music Debate! (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heart

Heart

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seoulbeats

This one's really catchy-

I can't help but love this one-

I remember that I used to give myself a pep talk after listening to 'Aashayein' and it worked for me, I always got inspired by it.

Then, I love listening to rap, specially because I don't understand half of it and I get to make up the unknown parts.

I like Lady Gaga's brand of music, say what you will about her but she celebrates her individuality and doesn't shy away from it and I appreciate that. 

I love Katy Perry too, her songs are catchy and upbeat and some of her videos are cute.

Then I like random songs like Tony Braxton's 'unbreak my heart'; Lovefool by cardigans, Caro's 'That Man' and 'A night like this', Keith Urban's 'Somebody like you' and Adele's ' Someone like you'
'Time after time' is another awesome song.

@bold: I used to like her too. But there's a fine line between being unique and trying too hard to be unique. I just think she tries too hard (no offence, just an opinion). If you are unique and different, people will notice you and appreciate it, you do not have to work too hard to show it the way she does. 
Have your heard Katy Perry's "Peacock"? "Dafuq did I just listen?" was my only response when I heard that song LOL

I love The Fray, Coldplay and Oasis. They have given us some really piece of music and are amazing! 

seoulbeats

seoulbeats

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
@Heart- She once wore a piano for a hat and there was this one time when she had a kid's head sticking out of her stomach.

I drew the line at that...

Anyway, I wanted to say that her music has got a brand of it's own and I like it that she revels in that.

I haven't heard Peacock and by your version of it I'll let that one pass. Though I like 'hot and cold' 'the one that got away' 'last friday night' 'teenage dream'

I love Fix you, Yellow, Scientist, Never say never...

Heart

Heart

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged

@Heart- She once wore a piano for a hat and there was this one time when she had a kid's head sticking out of her stomach.

I drew the line at that...

Anyway, I wanted to say that her music has got a brand of it's own and I like it that she revels in that.

I haven't heard Peacock and by your version of it I'll let that one pass. Though I like 'hot and cold' 'the one that got away' 'last friday night' 'teenage dream'

I love Fix you, Yellow, Scientist, Never say never...

Wow, it is so great to have a fellow music love who shares somewhat similar taste to you! 

@bold: well, yeah that she does and it is kind of admirable. As long as she does not do stuff like wear animal skin or coming out wearing just a jacket again, I am cool with whatever. 

@red: You should LOL I kind of like 'the one that god away' too. That is the only Katy Perry song I like. 

Hey, then I think you will like 'You found me' by The Fray, 'How to save a life' by The Fray, 'Stop Crying your heart out' and 'Wonderwall' by Oasis. 

Edited by Heart - 14 August 2012 at 9:09am

seoulbeats

seoulbeats

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I listened to them, they are going to my playlist now...I like this kind of music. Have you heard 'Hey there Delilah' and 'Drive by'?  They are wonderful, give them a try sometime.

Heart

Heart

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I know right? Great music and lyrics! :) 
Hey there delilah by Plain White T's right? Love that song! It is so cute :P 
Drive by I will give it a try! 
I bet you have heard Owl City right? Like them? 

seoulbeats

seoulbeats

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Yeah, the very same.

I love owl city! Discovered them when I heard 'fire flies'. Haven't looked back ever since.Wink

Heart

Heart

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Yeah, the very same.

I love owl city! Discovered them when I heard 'fire flies'. Haven't looked back ever since.Wink

Totally! Big smile That guy is amazing! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seoulbeats

Post Reply New Post

Go to top