Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 1:00am | IP Logged

frens have you ever wondered why they ahvent given us a clue abt boxer's romantic life or past ? abt aryan he was married and then shaina, deepika came to his life, shaina deepika both ladies loved aryan, ajay and neha were seeing each other...shutgun had a gal fren abroad who often came visiting...we know very lil abt boxer, boxer is such a character he isnt perfect nor frivolus -  he does his duties exactly withut fuss, and is serious and good abt it..neither high profile nor low profile, anyway we only know that he came from a low social strata and so has compassion for them...did he ever marry, or had a wife...or a fiancee, if he had did she die...did they part ? did he ever liked anyone etc..would like well thought of feedbacks from you all.

Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 29 May 2006 at 1:03am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boxer’s Inner Life" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged
ya u right.
abt his personal life v jus no dat he has a mother who he calls 'ami' and who ws really sacred of havin her x-ray taken

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

ya he calls her ami because he is a muslim ( in the show) and thats how muslims call their moms..if they are more courteous or khaandani and more with tehjeeb( etiquettes) they call her ami jaan ( means their life in shape of their mother) or bhai jaan ( in shape of brothers) - muslims and lucknow ppl soemtimes are famous for their sweet speech.

Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 29 May 2006 at 12:27pm

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 3:08am | IP Logged
yeah i know......they do have relly sweet talks...especially in urdu....many sweet words....
his ammi seemed pretty conservative ....i think...
and about his love life....i think maybe he doesnt have one....i mean....not now atleast...i think he's maybe 31 or so....and still not found his lady love..... difficult though...as he is the poetry-quotin cop!
ok let me admit.....i know this sounds filmy...but....i think boxer had a love affair maybe when he was a younger boy....and with a pucca salwar-kameez clad muslim girl....but she was married off to someone else.... here is something hurt-and -healed about him...thats why i think so......possible na?

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
oh my i was picturing the exact thing inside my mind and ur thought is very same... Smile Clap

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
ha ha.....so i guess we agree on that......! Wink maybe that WAS boxer's inner life! Wink

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 31 May 2006 at 3:06am | IP Logged
there is nothing to agree or disagree as thrs no concrete fact or proof, its pure speculation, but imaginations followed same path. Smile

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 31 May 2006 at 4:05am | IP Logged
ok miss. technical goddess....i cant fite wid u any more........ i jus dint get the rite words.....
yeah....our "imaginations followed the same path"....... better? Wink Embarrassed Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top