Maryada

What NEXT after Maryada (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

Neha10

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha10

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Maryaada is only the one show that was totaaly different...u can watch Punar Vivah or Sjda tere pyar mein

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What NEXT after Maryada (Page 3)" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nu_Adu

Nu_Adu

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by Nu_Adu

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai!!!! Big smile

Pia is an intelligent person who does not like saas bahu crap and this serial is full of that.

This serial is full of joy, happiness and everything beautiful. And I'm sure you don't mean that Yeh Rishta fans are not 'intelligent'?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha_femir4ever

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai!!!! Big smile

Pia is an intelligent person who does not like saas bahu crap and this serial is full of that.

This serial is full of joy, happiness and everything beautiful. And I'm sure you don't mean that Yeh Rishta fans are not 'intelligent'?

I am referring to Gayatri's politics. And Akshara is always on tenterhooks. One problem after another.

Once upon a time it was like that. But then they spoiled it by bringing that losing the home track and the baby tracks.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 14 April 2012 at 2:32am

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Depends on what your basic interest is.
Pure love story- then you've gotta try IPKKND.
Sisterly love- EHMMBH

Both these shows air on Star Plus, and I personally love them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged

We all want joy and happiness while watching serials. We also want a strong story and script like DABH. Though it is also saas bahu, it has an edge over other saas bahus.

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doitagain

i dont know about u watch colours 

na bole tum na mainay kuch kaha

a very good friend of mine who is defo not into saas bahu strongly recommended this to me

she knows how turned off I was by Praiya. I dont like soapbox women and that is why i liked MLKT for the way the portrayed the women (except towards the end)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-SmritiKatha

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

People are going to laugh. But Punar Vivah. Seriously.  (This is coming from someone who LMAO-ed at the promos--especially the first one. No lie.  I LMAO-ed in a bunch of posts on IF.)  I watched it because someone told me to.  There are some faults in acting, yes.  There is some annoyance with the female character's friend and the female character's idiocy--but it's minor... and best part... it's now cleared up.

During the engagement it did drag and go crazy with the whoosh whoosh and reaction shots.  But they stopped with that and now it's fine.  I really like the show overall and technically the show is pretty damn good.

And if you want some proof, certain fangirls dislike the show and would always make topics against it with complaints. LOL

The other one I haven't watched but someone recommends is Afsar Bitya.  I just haven't had the time to watch.  Also many people seem to like Na Bolo Tum on Colors.

Liks ... i too have been thinking about watching Punar Vivah. In fact one of the promos with the little boy holding his mothers pallu whilst she got married was touching. Might give it a try.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-SmritiKathaKhatamKahani

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
IPKKND is funny and can cheer you up.
EHMMBH is funny too and not the typical saas bahu.
STPM is good too. Its different.

I watch these but not very attentively.
Maryada was the only one i wouldnt miss and even though it had its ups and downs i stuck with it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top