Since today all current shows - including DBSK - went off the air, and probably the last time a lot of us will get to see each other in this forum again, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you.
This was the first time I was the sole viewbie of a mythological forum and I was somewhat apprehensive of there being controversies, given the varied literature there is on Shri Krishna. However, you guys have been an exceptional bunch. We had no fights, or wars in this forum, and even when we had our differences, we could really enjoy them and laugh @ them, rather than battle over them. We had some great discussions and contributing members here. I know that I had a great time discussing, and participating in the forum with the rest of you guys.
I also want to recognize your support in quite a few extra-curricular activities that we did, including
- Parina, who did a yeoman's job when launching this forum, and helping run it in its early days
- Debipriya, who did a fantastic job updating the archives
- Everyone who ever updates - Varaali, Debipriya, Lakshmin42, Preet, Mnx12 and anyone else who ever did updates
- Minuu, who became channel moderator recently and put together the rules
- Everybody who participated in the banner contest - both contestants and voters
- Everybody who contributed both photos of actors & the serial, as well as the creations
I wanted to thank you all for making this forum a great, and even after the serial strayed well away from the original story, for keeping the forum on topic by discussing actual events from SB, HV and MB.
Since the serial is over, feel free to comment on it in these threads
DBSK depictions & presentations
For comments about Imagine channel ending, please do it here
Also, if there are any active threads that you wish to keep alive for the long term, let me know, and I can work out w/ the Mytho Masti team on moving that thread there, so that it doesn't get locked. For the general Doubts & Discussions, just use the one already in the MM thread.
This forum will remain open for the next couple of weeks, and I've moved some of the more interesting topics about Krishna & the Mahabharata front & center. After that, this forum will be closed, but its contents can be viewed for posterity.
Wish you all the best going forward in whatever you do. Hope to see you guys soon maybe in other forums!
P.S. Note that in the above poll, multiple choices can be selected
Edited by .Vrish. - 01 May 2012 at 1:39am