Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

-||- Thank You, BAVD fans -||- (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who would you be interested in following in their new projects?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
29 [20.14%]
13 [9.03%]
59 [40.97%]
33 [22.92%]
4 [2.78%]
1 [0.69%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [2.08%]
1 [0.69%]
1 [0.69%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

uaassshi

uaassshi

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Thanks @Vrish for considering me but I cant tell hw im feeling right this was the first time I joined any forum and posted something all my post and comments are regrading BAVD and few actors but never any other serial not even on Imagine even though I watch all Imagine's shows but this one was really close to me from beginning even though i left it for a while after Vikrant's left and out Murti got seperated but still I enjoyed it but WHAT THE HELL have the channel did ..I am really pissed off with them...

I dont know what to say hw can they do this...

Really gona miss BAVD and my favs Bharti ,Murli and the new cast...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julyprincesssumisa91.Vrish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||- Thank You, BAVD fans -||- (Page 2)" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

veehankopal

veehankopal

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
hai,
iam really sad abt wat the channel did... iam so much in lov with veehan & kopal... dont kno how i will kick them out of my thoughts... itz the first time i joined a forum and itz only cozof  tarbez & aditi...

lov them a lot...
all the best for their future...
eagerly waiting to c them both togethr again...

best wishes
manj

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julyprincesssumisa91uaassshi.Vrish.

veehankopal

veehankopal

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
best wishes to tabrez & aditi...

will miss them a lot...

is the serial telecasting in any other channel???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julyprincesssumisa91.Vrish.

adititrocks

Groupbie

adititrocks

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
just joined dis forum after d shows leap.
was in luv too with veepal.
bt d channel s gng.
hope it revamp itself, brng back bavd or aditi n tabrez.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was a great experience being a part of dis forum , wil miss bavd a lot.
IF s my first sn site i hv joined, its just bcoz of aditi tailang , hope u see great success in ur life, al d best to al d cast of bavd.
can anybdy make sme vm on dis sweet couple veepal plz...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veehankopaljulyprincesssumisa91uaassshi.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
^^^ I'd prefer to see Aditi in a new role in a new serial, rather than just showing off her domestic skills, be it cooking, preparing medications for Bharti or Veehan, or walking around in her ghoonghat.  Something more interesting, if not exciting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julyprincesssumisa91

bavdfan

bavdfan

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Thank you Vrish for your post. I stopped watching the show months ago but it was something i watched religiously for a year so it was somehow important to me. 
It was because of this show that i decided to join this forum and even if i hadn't time to watch it lately, i'm sad that it won't have a proper ending. 

Also thank you to all the adorable persons that i've met on here. It was great getting to know you all. 

I wish a good continuation to all the imagine crew and the people of this forum. I won't be really active but i'm still here on other forums reading discussions. 

Vrish, you were a good viewbie. Hope that you'll have another channel to handle. Thank you for your hard work til the end. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julyprincesssumisa91uaassshi.Vrish.

uaassshi

uaassshi

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
OMG !!!!So many of us joined this forum only after watching BAVD coz it was sooo awsome but feeling really bad as it didnt end...BUt it was really an awsome time that I had here ,reading all the discussions,posts ,comments ,rating etc...
And even got some chance of writing my own but I really feel that this enthusciasm and fun I will not  find  in other forums as it was the first and 1st have its own value but wana THANK ALL OF U to bare me and give a positive feed back also the DEV Team and Viewbie @Vrish and @minuu and all, will miss u and hope to see u on some other forum and to all the Murti fans hope that these two come again onscreen together so that we all can also meet...

TC

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julyprincess.Vrish.

julyprincess

julyprincess

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Vrish!! I was a silent ready of BAVD for the longest time but something changed and I decided to give back by writing updates. Thank you so much for noticing me even it was for such a short period of time. While I definitely will miss the BAVD forum, I am very happy to meet such fabulous folks here on the forum. Thank you to everyone who contributed and kept the forum alive. Too bad BAVD just abruptly indeed, it is quite sad but on a positive note, we jumped to the 30th rank! What an accomplishment at the end of the race!

Edited by julyprincess - 16 April 2012 at 10:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top