-||- Thank You, BAVD fans -||-

Poll Question :

Who would you be interested in following in their new projects?

Poll Choice
Juhi (Bharti)
Vikrant Massey (Murli)
Aditi Tailang (Kopal)
Tabrez (Veehan)
Darshan Gandas (Mridang)
Asita Dhawan (Gaushala)
Tanvi Thakkar (Jhumka)
Raj Singh (Adi)
Shalini Shauta (Pari)
Other (please specify)
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
With the plug being pulled on the channel itself, BAVD finally comes to an abrupt end, so it's time for me to take this opportunity to thank everyone here - including many who left this forum long ago - for everything they did to make this forum a success.

I also want to recognize your support in quite a few extra-curricular activities that we did, including
  • Fivr, who launched this forum right @ the beginning
  • Kiran_83, who wrote much of the initial daily updates, as well as our regular Coolbies later - addicted, bavdfan and fuzzyface.  I'd also like to thank others who ever wrote updates, like Sumisa91, Uaassshi, JulyPrincess, Chatterbox and even the accountless friend of Sumisa - Jas, for contributing w/ the updates
  • Vik_rocks for being such an active member of the forum, and helping maintain the archives pages.  Vik, I know you've disappeared, but if ever you become active on IF again and find a show that you love like you once did this one, hope you become a viewbie there - you very much deserve it
  • Minuu, who became the channel moderator for Imagine shows.  Minuu, thank you for your support for this forum and putting together the rules, and hope you get another channel to moderate, since Imagine itself is gone
  • Every other poster for some very interesting discussions that we used to have about the show, b4 it took a major leap that essentially cost us all our members.
  • Everybody who contributed to the banner contest.  We were thinking of a second, except that the leap happened, so there was no point, b'cos by the time we had Veehan, Kopal and the rest, all our members, except a handful, were gone.
Wish you all the best in whatever you do.  Hope to see yall in some other forum

-||-BAVD Dev Team -||-

P.S.  Multiple characters can be selected in the above poll - I enabled multiple options.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
Thanks so much Vrish for the thoughtful message ðŸ˜Š...!

It was great being a part of the BAVD forum for a short while. I made many new friends here and hope to keep in touch with them here on. Sorry for being a let down towards the end, just had a lot of work and responsibilities to see to. I did come back to check but someone had taken over. Thanks to that person too if I'm not wrong I think its julyprincess.

Vrish is there any possibility the show could be back on another channel? I was reading an article on the net that as of now the channel will show re-runs of all the serials but thats until they make some final decisions. Is that true? Probably Imagine might come back. It would be great if Life OK could take up some shows they anyways have hardly any showing!

I too would like to wish everyone good luck in life. I'm here to stick on in IF, probably not as active as I was here. But I'm there ðŸ˜Š
Thnx a lot Vrish! I have not been on after the leap, due to health problems n then other stuff! But, I lways loved the WUs , the discussions we had over here, and I am really thankful , IF BAVD Forum gifted me a few very nice n sweet friends! Wish all BAVD staff n actors all the best in future! Bye Vrish, maybe will come back one day if any show hook me like this did! Take care! 
Sumisa

I have no idea whether this show will move or not.  Somehow I doubt it - as it is, the bulk of the cast had left after the leap, and I'd believe that even Juhi and Rahul Trivedi might be wishing for either a break or a change.

P.S: With Jasmine having left the show to become a part of Parichay, I think it's clear that the serial is over, although it could have continued w/o her.

Kanika Kotnala to be a part of 'Parichay'!Kanika Kotnala to be a part of 'Parichay'!

Kanika Kotnala will play Gaurav's love interest, outside his marriage ...

Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
@Vrish
Yeah what you say is true. But being kicked out like this suddenly is so strange and shocking. Like it hasn't prepared them to be ready for what's to come next. I hope they get on track soon.

Apart from BAVD what's makes me sad is that another show on Imagine called Mi Ajji Aur Saheb just started and now all of a sudden its pulled of!!! They were to go in for a leap sometime soon too! I feel bad coz it included mostly new actors. Gonna be a tough time for people associated with Imagine!
Unless the story itself is one where the kid has a very brief role, I don't exactly see the point of having leaps just a few weeks into the serial.  Much better if they start only w/ the adults.  If MAAS was about the mentoring relationship that Sahil had w/ Megha, then what's the point of the leap?  And please don't tell me that at some point, Megha was to be Sahil's love interest.

I do agree that the actors - particularly the newer ones - should have had time to find out new shows.
thank u vrish  for this post and for remembering me. well we do go a long way from ramayan time. imagine was good during those days but somehow it cudnt keep up with anything at all. 

this had to happen  but sad for the ppl workin for shows and channel

i really hope they find solution for the current shows which are running

the sudden wrap up has all of them in shock

bavd story was interesting in btwn  but it took wrong turn there only with baba dumbledore showing off his wealth to get his girl married

the current track was just funny i guess till they cud reach to the level where all past and present secrets would be out

but well what to do

well done everyone here
Vrish that's a very thoughtful message and as one that left the forum thanks for the inclusion!

It's been wonderful being part of the debates and discussions back then and glad to have seen that it continued with new members joining in 😃

And thank you to you too for all your insight into BAVD I will surely miss this show especially MurTi (BharLi) and ViPal - let's hope they grace our screens soon 😊
Forgotten to add this show will always remain special to me as it has given me some great friends!! Edited by Rae24 - 11 years ago
Thanks @Vrish for considering me but I cant tell hw im feeling right this was the first time I joined any forum and posted something all my post and comments are regrading BAVD and few actors but never any other serial not even on Imagine even though I watch all Imagine's shows but this one was really close to me from beginning even though i left it for a while after Vikrant's left and out Murti got seperated but still I enjoyed it but WHAT THE HELL have the channel did ..I am really pissed off with them...

I dont know what to say hw can they do this...

Really gona miss BAVD and my favs Bharti ,Murli and the new cast...
hai,
iam really sad abt wat the channel did... iam so much in lov with veehan & kopal... dont kno how i will kick them out of my thoughts... itz the first time i joined a forum and itz only cozof  tarbez & aditi...

lov them a lot...
all the best for their future...
eagerly waiting to c them both togethr again...

best wishes
manj