Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

krittika23

IF-Dazzler

krittika23

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Been reading many posts and must say. . the frustration has turned into despair.. and now. . more so into fault-finding.. 

there was a time when even with the minimum screen space given to Swayam&Sharon's story, the fans wouldn't complain much..

A single scene and everyone would be talking about how perfect it was.

But now. . after haphazard tracks, sequences, un-ending dragging of the track..and above all, the absolute brain-deadness from Cvs.. 

It actually seems to be showing upon the chemistry. 

Ouch

Though being a SwaRon loyalist, I'd hate to admit it, but it is very much true that the chemistry isn't what it used to be!!.. 
the intensity has gone down to boring .. the looks which used to mean something.. are now just random staring sessions used as fillers (probably to substitute for the lack of actual meaning) .. the cuteness and charm now seems somewhat forced.. 

Who is to blamed? 

The otherwise brilliant Shan & Sneha who've consistently given us amazing scenes as Swayam and Sharon over the past year

or The CVs who have created the very characters of SwaRon , and all the scenes which are still cherished by us fans. 

Honestly, it's not just SwaRon but the show which is going down. . the pace of tracks has increased.. and we probably get a new track each week..  but damn , they all start and end super-abruptly before anything can sink in !

Guess, being a fan i'd just request the D3 people to get their act together.. 'cause as much as i love them.. patience isn't really a virtue anymore.. Ouch

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ccubedtabshweta211medha_mhkl75-FrozenRain-PhosphenesTyler_Durdenshakti_rocktaniya_dostii--Rumeli--NikiBh8-.nandini.-HPHolic-3yogini64surbhimathurBeulaSwaRonSree...ABBY92marauderepiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon : Falling apart" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NikiBh8

IF-Dazzler

NikiBh8

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krittika23

Been reading many posts and must say. . the frustration has turned into despair.. and now. . more so into fault-finding.. 

there was a time when even with the minimum screen space given to Swayam&Sharon's story, the fans wouldn't complain much..

A single scene and everyone would be talking about how perfect it was.

But now. . after haphazard tracks, sequences, un-ending dragging of the track..and above all, the absolute brain-deadness from Cvs.. 

It actually seems to be showing upon the chemistry. 

Ouch

Though being a SwaRon loyalist, I'd hate to admit it, but it is very much true that the chemistry isn't what it used to be!!.. 
the intensity has gone down to boring .. the looks which used to mean something.. are now just random staring sessions used as fillers (probably to substitute for the lack of actual meaning) .. the cuteness and charm now seems somewhat forced.. 

Who is to blamed? 

The otherwise brilliant Shan & Sneha who've consistently given us amazing scenes as Swayam and Sharon over the past year

or The CVs who have created the very characters of SwaRon , and all the scenes which are still cherished by us fans. 

Honestly, it's not just SwaRon but the show which is going down. . the pace of tracks has increased.. and we probably get a new track each week..  but damn , they all start and end super-abruptly before anything can sink in !

Guess, being a fan i'd just request the D3 people to get their act together.. 'cause as much as i love them.. patience isn't really a virtue anymore.. Ouch
True !!
Nice Post Clap

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I dun get it anymore than you do, Krittika. But then, I am watching cause I am patient still, last Monday's scenes fitted but the irksome thing is that NO progress happens EVER. Stuck. Stagnant. Like that. Stern Smile

I won't quit now, but this is how it keeps going, what choice would I have? As for chemistry and everything, I dun see any difference, not really, and anyway, the very scenes these days are not like before, so pointless. 

-K

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree...

krittika23

IF-Dazzler

krittika23

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

I dun get it anymore than you do, Krittika. But then, I am watching cause I am patient still, last Monday's scenes fitted but the irksome thing is that NO progress happens EVER. Stuck. Stagnant. Like that. Stern Smile

I won't quit now, but this is how it keeps going, what choice would I have? As for chemistry and everything, I dun see any difference, not really, and anyway, the very scenes these days are not like before, so pointless. 

-K

I don't know. it's just not like before. . 
the catch-fall scene , i was like, come on, just get over it ! 
infact dropping her was the better part! atleast kuch diff toh tha!

in the entire week i just liked the Sharon-Rini & Simi's convo, Rey-Sharon's and ReYam's convo . and i think that was in 1 epi only!

=|

Chemistry isn't what it used to be. . and I don't know why so. . actually it could be because of the randomness as you mentioned.. 

But basically, it's not cool =@

epiphany.

--Rumeli--

IF-Dazzler

--Rumeli--

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
kritika u said it al..wat xaclt a swaRon fan feel aftr d end of an epi..is just more n more despair..!!one whole week n we gt only a 4mins swaRon scene..wich adds nthing substantial to D track..wich is way beyond any progress so far!!unecesry dragging has taken awy D charm of eyelocks..D chemistry wud made us go gaga ovr swaRon..is restrictd to usual look-Look..wich leav no effct on swaRon..!!watching D same things agn n agn is soo monotonous!its high tym Cvs shud hail our pleadingd n shw sumthng permanent!

LadyStark

IF-Rockerz

LadyStark

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
res...

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
krittika .. as of now I am just watching out of Habit and will give up eventually.

The CVs / Writers have ruined the track past redemption and the chemistry most definitely is lacking, whatever the reason maybe . Earlier not much needed to be said between Swayam and Sharon. It was all out there and understood, be it a slight nod or an inconspicuous gesture .. be it a fight or WHATEVER ... And ab uthake Hum Aapke Hai kaun type iconic scenes bhi dedo toh bhi it doesnt work for me, it all looks forced. Something is amiss. 

Imagine, this ... coming from ME !

Is it the CV , or the way its written , or the way the actors have been briefed ... or the actors themselves... one can only guess ... but sadly this is not something we can do anything about. And I am so disappointed in D3 ke I dont even bother making posts anymore... and ab toh woh typical filmy trip-fall-catch and Look look crap has also started in the SS track . Basically SS has been ruined .. whatever the reason. And its just .. sad. I have nothing more to say .. no complains ... and I suggest u all do the same. Why waste ur time making posts when u know no one bothers !?

Edited by SwaRon911 - 14 April 2012 at 12:28am

shakti_rock

shakti_rock

IF-Dazzler

shakti_rock

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Ohh tell me how much I miss those 2-3 mins of Swaron , those 2-3 mins scenes used to be substantial , full of Chemistry even if it was an eyelock it had meaning to it , basically those 2-3 mins had SUBSTANCE CONTENT ...now its all RANDOM 

Post their 2nd Abandon Corridor Scene evrything has gone just Haywire , timepass karne ke liye kuch bhi dikha rahe hain , not proper tracks no meaning , I skipped all past 2 weeks epi's and watched this week still i was able to predict That there has been ZERO movement in Swaron's Track or better to say It has gone to the negative side now , whatall Silent Understanding they had has now gone to Shit , They just dont seemed to me LIKE Swayam-Sharon I knew . Post Gos at what Peak they had brought Swaron they just have thrown them DOWN even more Deeper such that they are Beyond Repair now . And This HURTS , HURTS to see such Fabulous Story being ruined to this LEVEL . The only scenes which I found haivn quite a mening was the Sharon-rimi-simi conve whr both the girls try to show Sharon how she has been Ignoring Swayam and Ray-Sharon scene where Sharon thinks bout Swaym .

Reg Chemistry being  lacking , I mentioned this in other post , even I do feel the same watever may be the reason bt I am still ready to give a benefit of Doubt coz of the Given Track , If I myself I feel so CONFUSED with teh events Happening then Shantannu-Sneha must be confused even more given that Its They who have lived those Characters for almost 1 year  , they exactly know how Swayam-Sharon Thinking process is and then given them such UN-LIKE THEM script they are bound to get confused which eventually affects their Scenes , this  I am saying only taking in Consideration that they dont have any problem with each other bt If they have I 'll suggest be Mature Professional guys and sort out your Problems before Its too late . 

I'll only say Cinevistass ne apne asli  rang dikha hi diya , apni aukat pe aa hi gaye woh  , Hence proved they CANT carry off an  Intense  LoveStory , For them LoveStory means Look Look Hawa Hawa ONLY  .  I think in all this I fel like a fool now that i ACTUALLY expected Cinevistas to show something Diff in Swaron compared to their Other Crappy Lovestories , Ahhh what  a Fool I am .

Dissapointed , such that I hardly care about watching it now .

Edited by shakti_rock - 14 April 2012 at 1:12am

Rafz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top