Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat
Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

India-Forums

kabir and neha

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
today when kabir saw neha in red dress ,he was totally stunned Heartlooks like he remembered additi
and then at the hotel ,when neha said she doesnt drink wine he again remebered additi.i know this suspense thriller i find neha and kabir very hot.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Adithi555myworld.22dipi.15..PlayfulKiss..Enigmatic_Angel

Enigmatic_Angel IF-Rockerz
Enigmatic_Angel
Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
res
myworld.22 Senior Member
myworld.22
myworld.22

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

today when kabir saw neha in red dress ,he was totally stunned Heartlooks like he remembered additi
and then at the hotel ,when neha said she doesnt drink wine he again remebered additi.i know this suspense thriller i find neha and kabir very hot.Embarrassed

even i felt the same and where he stopped the car at that time also i felt the same that he remembered aditi.. 
he said to neha that "mujhe yahan intezaar karna acha lagta hai" what was that ? again suspense? maybe that place has lots of memories of aditi and kabir
loooving the storyline and neha/aditi kabir looks good together.. loving them

Edited by iqra_ashraf - 13 April 2012 at 1:59pm
swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
i agree with u Tanvi!!

She was so pretty in that red dress. and the way Kabir looked at her says that he def. remembered Aditi.

even near that hill top, don't know how many of u felt, but i thought he was missing Aditi a lot. the pain was seen in his eyes. but not sure. this is a thriller and we may be fooled too LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index