Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

kabir and neha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
today when kabir saw neha in red dress ,he was totally stunned Heartlooks like he remembered additi
and then at the hotel ,when neha said she doesnt drink wine he again remebered additi.i know this suspense thriller i find neha and kabir very hot.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Adithi555myworld.22dipi.15SNoshinEnigmatic_Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kabir and neha" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
res

myworld.22

myworld.22

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

today when kabir saw neha in red dress ,he was totally stunned Heartlooks like he remembered additi
and then at the hotel ,when neha said she doesnt drink wine he again remebered additi.i know this suspense thriller i find neha and kabir very hot.Embarrassed

even i felt the same and where he stopped the car at that time also i felt the same that he remembered aditi.. 
he said to neha that "mujhe yahan intezaar karna acha lagta hai" what was that ? again suspense? maybe that place has lots of memories of aditi and kabir
loooving the storyline and neha/aditi kabir looks good together.. loving them

Edited by iqra_ashraf - 13 April 2012 at 1:59pm

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
i agree with u Tanvi!!

She was so pretty in that red dress. and the way Kabir looked at her says that he def. remembered Aditi.

even near that hill top, don't know how many of u felt, but i thought he was missing Aditi a lot. the pain was seen in his eyes. but not sure. this is a thriller and we may be fooled too LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.