Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Saraa, I didn't mind her tone at all because I know she was worried for Manvi's sake BUT I really wish this wasn't their first convo after so long aur woh bhi ek minute ka -___- 
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay... Dont hate me fr this but today i m kinda pissed off with Jeevika...

She should be consistent regarding her behaviour with atleast her sister...
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Jeevika's behaviour didn't irritate me at all. Her tone was fine in respects she was worried about Maanvi and it was a similar tone to one a mother has when she simply wants to know something. Had wished there was some chitchat before jumping into the serious issue. Alternatively, if Maanvi hasn't ended the phone call so abruptly, they would have got onto that after.  

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jasmine - we aren't the type of people who attack another member for posting their views, we take everything with a grain of salt. Honestly, you have an opinion about it then post it and we will love to discuss it. I am glad this thread was made so we could discuss everything especially the behnas without being accused of being haters lol.

@Reemz and everyone else - welcome on board everyone! I might be mia for a few days starting in a couple of minutes so you guys enjoy the behna love without me 😔
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
will miss you Nia! 
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for all the hard work Reema. You are the best! 
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saraaa.

will miss you Nia! 

Thanks saraa, I will miss you guys too especially since we had a behna scene today gah! I will give my views on the JM convo later on tonight after my exam. I am pretty confused about what happened and am really not too sure what I felt about it all.
*Reemz* thumbnail
LOL Jasmine of course we won't hate. It's your opinion and I know you're not the only one who felt that way. However I do think that Jeevika was being more protective than anything because just before she rang Manvi, she let out a helpless 'Manu'. Loved that little bit <3 She did defend her against Swamini and Viren. I'm still waiting for that OOMPH to come out of her which I think will only happen once the cancer is revealed to her.

Haww Umz, that's not good! Pshhh! Hope you come back very soon though. I'm guessing studies are taking over :(

@Pooja: I don't think we'll get a proper JM scene till they actually meet. I wish we'd get some sign of the accident urgh!!

Has anyone from India seen the accident promo again recently?
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Thank you for all the hard work Reema. You are the best! 

Abhi kuch hard work nahin kiya but thank you and welcome!😛 Hope you aren't silent here ;) It'd be great to have all the discussions here.

And Umz...your real name is Nia?? [:O] More of a reason to lowe you <3
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Umz: Good luck for the exam! Go and kill it! I will be sporadic here as well because my exam is approaching within 5 weeks!