hamari nazar se 13/4 ke episode ko dekho! - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by hkp11

Well, let's just be happy that there was no rona-dhona and still positive epi.  Ashu 2.0 is going in the right direction (rejecting Mallu's proposal), and so is Mallu (going with Jagan).  Next week will also be positive - I don't think today's pre-cap is showing the true nature of the storyline for next week.

I'm now going to stop whining about CVs butchering of the characters.  We can't stop the CVs from taking the characters off base (Nidhi being a wimp, etc) from what they showed from the beginning of the show, so let's not get ourselves down with what they are showing us. 

If TRPs go up, then maybe the CVs will know that they are on track and keep things positive & moving along with AshNi reunion, otherwise if they are down, then it may be a lost cause for the what we believed to be worthy storyline.

@bold..while I dont think so..I do hope wat u think becomes truth..

@purple...seems that they cant do anythin right these days
Edited by deepa_jd - 11 years ago
Originally posted by busybee..

wooow deepa good one . . all who said r right that kash aap kpji ki jagah par hoti . . . .
n ya sorry 4 late reply . . .keep writing such a good post n have a great weekend. . . . .by👏
🤗
thanks busybee...glad u liked it..
@bold.. haha..
np... u take ur own time replyin..
i had a gud weekend ..so far...met cuzins.. family time whole day
Originally posted by i5hy

hi deeps... Really Ithna gussa aaya khi

meyne KTLK ko apni bookmark mese bhi nikala. This is the reason the serial is losing its viewers. KTLK stories are like the wind. It changes direction so fast ppl are left reeling. Next week rohan will come out of the devdas look and by friday they will again change the story. Im so fed up with this nonsense dat i hav decided 2 giv it a miss next week. I hav better things 2 do than badaao my BP. Do try 2 pm da link of ur analysis thread...ill come by for the forum n ur sake😳
ishy..aap apna nuksaan kyun karte ho yaar?
none of my frens watch KTLK.. most of them who know abt the show still think MB is in d show.. n those who know SK is in dont wanna watch him...
me will watch it till they tell us they r not gonna show it anymore..
cant promise u but would definetely try to pm ya when I post my analysis.. do try 2 cum 2 d forum sweet.. atleast for us.. if not for d show..
Originally posted by anurti

@underline..haha.. give my love 2 her...
bacche pareshan nahi karenge to aap aur hum karenge kya? ohh wait ,hum to ab  bhi karte hain...
@purple jis din vo yeh keh de na us din to hum khoob saari mithayi khaane waale hain.. sach me
Originally posted by Mehek25

Deeps superb post as always.
Have not seen the episodes since Wed but have been following up by reading Tanu's and ur updates.
After reading yesterdays updates i am in two minds as to what to do...stop watching the show or as u suggested break Nidhi's head...she has become absolutely brainlesss...
If this is her love then i think ashu is well rid of her...
AS for anji and her mum...all seem to have lost their marbles in this show...or should i say the writer seems to have lost his marbles?

Enjoyed ur post dear.
thanks mehek..
u can still watch d epis yaar.. ashu is cute ..i love his scenes...
@green.. kisi din kar denge.. sach me
@purple.. so true...he will be happy widout her...
@blue.. honestly.. gone crazy..
miss u sweety